Epic Perfect World

Mystical Eye Acommodation

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

What is the purpose of this? Stealth pot's already don't stack with other potions and can be used whenever as is. 

Mystic's are fine, imo

The skill was removed due to it being paired with other skills that bug-reported a ton of people in events, PK, etc. It has nothing to do with "balance".

All in all, I believe that Sins should be able to use stealth pot's. It's completely retarded that they aren't able to.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
-1 What is the purpose of this? Stealth pot's already don't stack with other potions and can be used whenever as is. Mystic's are fine, imo The skill was removed due to it being paired with other skills that bug-reported a ton of people in events, PK, etc. It has nothing to do with "balance". All in all, I believe that Sins should be able to use stealth pot's. It's completely retarded that they aren't able to.
Stealth pots didnt stack with pot cooldowns before the skill was removed because of a glitch either.

Force stealths cooldown is 1 minute 30 seconds, less than rev pots cooldown. And thats not including share the stealth. You can fit 3 stealths in the same span of time that a mystic can use 1 rev pot.

Edit: Furthermore a rev pot doesnt force them out of stealth like mystic eye did, so even a class exclusive pot would be considered a nerf from what they had before error report glitching really.
Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 04:55 pm by Mizore

kitty stew

-1 What is the purpose of this? Stealth pot's already don't stack with other potions and can be used whenever as is. Mystic's are fine, imo The skill was removed due to it being paired with other skills that bug-reported a ton of people in events, PK, etc. It has nothing to do with "balance". All in all, I believe that Sins should be able to use stealth pot's. It's completely retarded that they aren't able to.

agreed 

except for the suggestion that sins should be able to use detect pots if that's what you're inferring 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Stealth pots didnt stack with pot cooldowns before the skill was removed because of a glitch either.

Force stealths cooldown is 1 minute 30 seconds, less than rev pots cooldown. And thats not including share the stealth. You can fit 3 stealths in the same span of time that a mystic can use 1 rev pot.

Edit: Furthermore a rev pot doesnt force them out of stealth like mystic eye did, so even a class exclusive pot would be considered a nerf from what they had before error report glitching really.
I don't understand the reasoning behind wanting this though

Mystic's do fine against Sins (If you have the gear to back it up.) Obviously if your gear is low-par and you're fighting people such as Chaos or AiZoX with GoF -int 2.86 you're going to get destroyed. (Even though Skyart seems to do fine) 

Every other class in the game aside from Seekers has to use a normal stealth pot in order to see Sin's/Stealthed EA's. 

I just don't see the need for it? Why should Mystic be able to see stealthed players more often than other classes exactly? Yes, they lost a skill that caused a lot of bug-reports and was useful, sure, but I don't see why they need a second-stealth pot in order to make up for that. Most of the mystic's I've seen today have done completely fine with a very minimal amount of complaining.

Why not just decrease the cooldowns between uses on the normal stealth pot so that the pot is universally buffed instead of making this a mystic class exclusive.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
not really necessary to make it a pot,there's a genie skill that sort of did the same thing, - Alpha Male - Maybe instead of adding a revelation pot per say, you can just make Alpha Male a skill that can be learned for Mystics 

Opulence

I want to say yes, because I'm mystic and it sucks it got disabled.
But I haven't noticed too much of a difference with it disabled.
So + / - , undecided.

Just camp puri wep, and go sage if you haven't.
 :police:

Offline 💎ѕυpergιrl💎

• ♛ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤᵃᶤᶻᵉˡ ᵐʸ ʰᵒᵗᵗᶤ'♔
  • Characters: Jᴜᴅʏ / Sᴜᴘᴇʀɢɪʀʟ
  • Faction: αятifєx👍
i want mystical eye back,its our skill and we should be able to use it

╔══╗
 ╚╗╔╝
        ╔╝(¯`v´¯)
            ╚══`.¸.Aizel

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
*In my Domgrath Voice*
Make Mystic Great Again, Amen.  :police:
OT:Srs, make Mystic great again... +1 Ciara.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Shows how clueless u r
Mystical eye was ok coz avoidable
This sht u suggest isnt
I could easily 2nd spark avoid it
This, not possible to avoid there4, a boost

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Shows how clueless u r Mystical eye was ok coz avoidable This sht u suggest isnt I could easily 2nd spark avoid it This, not possible to avoid there4, a boost
Stealth and 2 spark resist a skill (maybe if you timed it right) for an extra 3 seconds maybe tops in stealth before you get DQ'd at the cost of 2 sparks?  Okay... Stealth pots require prediction 4-5 seconds in advance because of how long it takes to work, mystical eye straight up hits you out of it with 0 lag or delay.... I'd much rather have the later instead of a revelation pot if I was given the choice.

Me thinks you just don't like the idea of skyyart having something to replace the skill that was taken from him.  :-X

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Stealth and 2 spark resist a skill (maybe if you timed it right) for an extra 3 seconds maybe tops in stealth before you get DQ'd at the cost of 2 sparks?  Okay... Stealth pots require prediction 4-5 seconds in advance because of how long it takes to work, mystical eye straight up hits you out of it with 0 lag or delay.... I'd much rather have the later instead of a revelation pot if I was given the choice.

Me thinks you just don't like the idea of skyyart having something to replace the skill that was taken from him.  :-X
He has no chance other than the skillbar row mixed in macro that happend once but oke
Its not related to event, its related to pvp
In rpk/mass pk that sht would make it impossible to get away especially coz it'd be a double timing rev pot
The 2spark usage is worth it over a knockdown/space revert and so on in a mass pk scenario :) or even getting in sz lmao

Offline αяιαиα 👑

• Sometimes 💋
  • Characters: Ariana 🌙
  • Faction: Wanderer ❤️
Remove Share the Stealth and allow Mystical Eye to work again. Let them have a taste of a missing skill that was relied on, then comment.  :police:
❤️

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Remove Share the Stealth and allow Mystical Eye to work again. Let them have a taste of a missing skill that was relied on, then comment.  :police:
Mystical eye : replacable by revelation pot timed
Aoe stealth for all party : one of the few good use of sins in pts and no pot to do that since agatio removed them
? :)
It has been removed logical

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Can we revert AD back to being 3 seconds, and it being an AOE buff too ^_^ 
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers