Epic Perfect World

How is PVE in this game?

Offline Uikutoru

how does epic pwi stand out in compar to pwi? are there more fun pve instances to play? is tt still something you do? is it mostly just pvp orienteD? i guess just what can i expect from the game if i join it.

PURGATORY

I once heard a rumour about something called PvE

Offline Uikutoru

is it really that little? :/ i like pwi PvE Content and since i also heard epicpwi is filled with scripters i guess pk is shit. i dont want to play against cheaters

Angelica

EPW has its fair share of mainly PvE oriented people, although you would probably have an easier time finding a team for most instances on PWI, especially during mass pk time here. Generally taking the time to PvE is more rewarding than it would be on official servers, though, especially if you're lucky with your gear rolls. PK oriented people definitely have a better time here due to more balanced classes, more people willing to PvP and easier gearing.

PS: Yes, scripting/using macros to switch gears is a thing here, not gonna lie. Most people use it.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
There is plenty of PvE here.
Some people just break out in hives at the mere thought of it.

GV, FSP, HDD, TT, TM Lunar and the BH instances are run a lot here at all times of the day.
There are plenty of non-pvp events everyday (Fire Legion, Save the Princess, Sumor, Fash events, trivia, etc).
There is an open world EC farming area, weekly big PVE events, and rancor farming (EC) every few hours.
You also have guild trials.
If you are hardcore into PvE, you have BQ, Morai, world bosses and the list goes on.

If you are strictly PvE only and 0 PvP, you may find it starts to get monotonous.
This server is best played with a balance of both.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Uikutoru

What classes are most sought after in pve? would there be any reason to go barb or just get sin and solo all instances? ( remember on pwi if maxgear sin solod shitton of stuff idk how fast that goes in here)

Angelica

What classes are most sought after in pve? would there be any reason to go barb or just get sin and solo all instances? ( remember on pwi if maxgear sin solod shitton of stuff idk how fast that goes in here)
Sin is the easiest if you're solo (for an instance like TT), but for instances like GV there are mostly mages/seekers needed, for FSP being a barb or cleric is often very sought after. 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Bh hdd fsp delta aeu eu tmLunar uch goshiki(quest) otherquests warsong ares morai TigerEvent harbinger trials bq marriagequest eventsPVE puzzlecube 
Sadly there's more pve than pk
U even have pve in a pk designed instance (nightscream island) where u kill crystals for old coins
6000 old coins= end game necklace dd necklace

Offline Uikutoru

What do you guys suggest as a first char ? :)

Offline Nea

• Game Master
What do you guys suggest as a first char ? :)
Just go check class skills
If u listen to others u regret and have to reroll after u already wasted time on one
Make each char lvl 110(u get 110 easy in 2-3min then it takes hours to lvl) and check out few skills etc
Check some videos and see what u like
Id tell u go make sin coz its easy but is boring in any kind of activity in 1.5 coz they fcked up dph and aps is aps

Offline Uikutoru

Just go check class skills
If u listen to others u regret and have to reroll after u already wasted time on one
Make each char lvl 110(u get 110 easy in 2-3min then it takes hours to lvl) and check out few skills etc
Check some videos and see what u like
Id tell u go make sin coz its easy but is boring in any kind of activity in 1.5 coz they fcked up dph and aps is aps
well i already know a lot of classes from regular pwi, what im asking is more like which classes excell in epicpwi in terms of getting started getting cash etc. ( idk how important that is here )

Angelica

well i already know a lot of classes from regular pwi, what im asking is more like which classes excell in epicpwi in terms of getting started getting cash etc. ( idk how important that is here )
It depends on which stage you're in really. For starters, PV is probably easiest with a barb or a seeker or a wr, later on you'll have an easier time with sin in TT if you decide to farm it, but for GV you'd find a party as a wizard or a seeker or sometimes a cleric easiest, FSP would require a barb and cleric, veno is also good for WB farming because of purge and debuffs and so is archer for BV, so it's not really recommended to choose a class based on this, but what you find the best for yourself.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Sin
Get urself dragon gears
Go demon
Do fire legion bh and any kind of daily
Market is diff from pwi
Main sold items are damascene and ornaments
Go nightscream island and farm old bronze coins
If u die, they drop but u can gather up 20-30
Go back to the safezone in the map, acc stash them coz its quicker and then go back
Gather up 6k of them (6h of work i think?) and then craft chiwen scale
Its being sold for 7000-7500 epic coins and u can keep one for urself since u want farming/pve
That end game-dd ornament
Then keep doing dailies , gather up st, get r8, r8 ring
Do 12tm lunars= supreme cape
Ascend it with 10seals of war and 300st = ascended supreme cape = better version(end game cape)
Tome craftable with 2916MTP from delta
I suggest u just buy from wc for 1.9k or 2k and get over with it
Farming takes tiem if u wanna farm "with 1toon"
If u do wanna make money consider using 2-5clients OR do FSP and dailies on same account with multiple characters lvl 150
Example : fsp = 10rerolls for r8 and 24flowsilver coins(for cards) 
After u get ur cards, sell fsp coins for 10-12 ec each
Using 8chars (3h farm i guess) u make approx 2k ec for urself and 80rerolls for ur r8 gears in order to get end game
Pve is extremely required here if u dont donate or get free sht from others
If ur goal is to gear up rlly nice and farm, u have alot to do here, ALOT
About pve being fun? Depends
Hdd boring
Uch is nice first few times lmao then f**k it
Fsp aswell
Idk i guess the boredom comes into place
Events are fun tho, most of them
U might wanna try attending to trivias, cube run, h&s etc
Overall its not a bad server unless u r extremely obsessed with pvp and u hate pve
If u like both, its just 1000x better than pwi for this version
Have fun if u r going to play and hope u'll do pk aswell
Welcome 

Offline Uikutoru

Sin
Get urself dragon gears
Go demon
Do fire legion bh and any kind of daily
Market is diff from pwi
Main sold items are damascene and ornaments
Go nightscream island and farm old bronze coins
If u die, they drop but u can gather up 20-30
Go back to the safezone in the map, acc stash them coz its quicker and then go back
Gather up 6k of them (6h of work i think?) and then craft chiwen scale
Its being sold for 7000-7500 epic coins and u can keep one for urself since u want farming/pve
That end game-dd ornament
Then keep doing dailies , gather up st, get r8, r8 ring
Do 12tm lunars= supreme cape
Ascend it with 10seals of war and 300st = ascended supreme cape = better version(end game cape)
Tome craftable with 2916MTP from delta
I suggest u just buy from wc for 1.9k or 2k and get over with it
Farming takes tiem if u wanna farm "with 1toon"
If u do wanna make money consider using 2-5clients OR do FSP and dailies on same account with multiple characters lvl 150
Example : fsp = 10rerolls for r8 and 24flowsilver coins(for cards)
After u get ur cards, sell fsp coins for 10-12 ec each
Using 8chars (3h farm i guess) u make approx 2k ec for urself and 80rerolls for ur r8 gears in order to get end game
Pve is extremely required here if u dont donate or get free sht from others
If ur goal is to gear up rlly nice and farm, u have alot to do here, ALOT
About pve being fun? Depends
Hdd boring
Uch is nice first few times lmao then f**k it
Fsp aswell
Idk i guess the boredom comes into place
Events are fun tho, most of them
U might wanna try attending to trivias, cube run, h&s etc
Overall its not a bad server unless u r extremely obsessed with pvp and u hate pve
If u like both, its just 1000x better than pwi for this version
Have fun if u r going to play and hope u'll do pk aswell
Welcome
thank you, will be following your advice :) IGN: Magicarp