Epic Perfect World

Make BQs give 1 or 2 PE

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Not a bad suggestion, although I feel that any more than 1 pe per bq would be more than enough.
+1
It's ok, give us 10 per bq, make it actually worth it man. 

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
  • Characters: BarbWired
It's ok, give us 10 per bq, make it actually worth it man.
I mean as previously mentioned, many factions give a free ds when you acquire x merit, but bq is such a grind in the short run that there is not much incentive to do it even if there is large reward in the long run. And 10 is too much. Anything over 2 total is too much.
:police:
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

Will ruin economy. We all know that gear is super easy to get and you only need 10-20 rolls for 3.33 GoF Aps sin these days. Already too easy with all of the dailies that the economy will explode and die. 

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I mean as previously mentioned, many factions give a free ds when you acquire x merit, but bq is such a grind in the short run that there is not much incentive to do it even if there is large reward in the long run. And 10 is too much. Anything over 2 total is too much.
:police:
I was joking with the 10, honestly. 
Some people don't want/need a DS. Some factions don't even actually give them out, they just sell them for the leader's own gain. I only do BQ to get to 6969 merit so I get faction chat with it  :police: Except lately when I keep getting kicked by dicks. sean and omar  
Legit tho, I don't ever really use anything from BQ because after you get done with gear none of those things are really needed (except IGs, but when you have couple hundred of those on a class that has their own IG as a skill they're not really needed) 
But that's just my view on it, everyone's different. Imo, 5 would be enough, but I also only do BQ like three times a week? since I'm only ever really home that much lately lol. 

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
  • Characters: BarbWired
I was joking with the 10, honestly.
Some people don't want/need a DS. Some factions don't even actually give them out, they just sell them for the leader's own gain. I only do BQ to get to 6969 merit so I get faction chat with it  :police: Except lately when I keep getting kicked by dicks. sean and omar
Legit tho, I don't ever really use anything from BQ because after you get done with gear none of those things are really needed (except IGs, but when you have couple hundred of those on a class that has their own IG as a skill they're not really needed)
But that's just my view on it, everyone's different. Imo, 5 would be enough, but I also only do BQ like three times a week? since I'm only ever really home that much lately lol.
With gv, hdd, bh1, bh2, and fsp all giving pe now there is little time to do bq, as I also join my faction pk squads  ;) sure say I'm lazy but...I manage to do gv...barely. And that is a full 40 minutes of my time
..-or more, if someone dcs and never comes back...
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
With gv, hdd, bh1, bh2, and fsp all giving pe now there is little time to do bq, as I also join my faction pk squads  ;) sure say I'm lazy but...I manage to do gv...barely. And that is a full 40 minutes of my time
I hate GV now, people just afk and call it a day ): I still work for my PE, I need to make a seeker. 

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• Noop since 2012.
I hate GV now, people just afk and call it a day ): I still work for my PE, I need to make a seeker.
People actually play during GV? Just get EP + Seekers + MGs. Go afk, come back at round 3 and reset AoE.  :police: :police:

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
People actually play during GV? Just get EP + Seekers + MGs. Go afk, come back at round 3 and reset AoE.  :police: :police:
:normal-2: Considering I play wf/mystic yes ):

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• Noop since 2012.
:normal-2: Considering I play wf/mystic yes ):
Come my squads, go afk for 40 minutes, come back to easy PE. Needs nerf. -1 broken economy. 

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
With gv, hdd, bh1, bh2, and fsp all giving pe now there is little time to do bq, as I also join my faction pk squads  ;) sure say I'm lazy but...I manage to do gv...barely. And that is a full 40 minutes of my time
Also, funny story. I'm hanging out at my best friend's house, we're both drinking beers. She's had a few, I'm on my first that's almost full. I was laughing at some of these posts on this thread and took my foot off the bed and put it towards the floor to hang off the bed. I knocked my beer over. My best friend laughed the whole time I cleaned it up, I sat back down to reply to your post and she let her foot hang off the bed also and knocked her beer over. 
Karma. 

Sorry if it didn't make sense, I'm typing this as I'm laughing at her. 

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• Noop since 2012.
Also, funny story. I'm hanging out at my best friend's house, we're both drinking beers. She's had a few, I'm on my first that's almost full. I was laughing at some of these posts on this thread and took my foot off the bed and put it towards the floor to hang off the bed. I knocked my beer over. My best friend laughed the whole time I cleaned it up, I sat back down to reply to your post and she let her foot hang off the bed also and knocked her beer over.
Karma.

Sorry if it didn't make sense, I'm typing this as I'm laughing at her.
Karma needs to be nerfed. It's too OP. GM Please do something about this. It's ruining the economy, two beers wasted. IP Ban it pls. 

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Karma needs to be nerfed. It's too OP. GM Please do something about this. It's ruining the economy, two beers wasted. IP Ban it pls.
Yeah man. I'm upset ): 

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• Noop since 2012.
Yeah man. I'm upset ):
I come buy you more, np.  :police:

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼