Epic Perfect World

Make BQs give 1 or 2 PE

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
pls ?  

PS : shut the *** up with the 'we get 500 PE in 5minutes and 6seconds daily' sht, the point from this is to motivate people to do bq.
Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 02:36 am by u . u bro

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I agree, but shut up Omar.

No.
:normal-48: :normal-48:

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
why? you get 6 from BH. 20 first GV run. 2 for being logged in for 20 minutes. If anything, add them to the exp option for cube reward for people who want the exp for leveling, or something else that takes time. BQ is like 2 minutes to do

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
why? you get 6 from BH. 20 first GV run. 2 for being logged in for 20 minutes. If anything, add them to the exp option for cube reward for people who want the exp for leveling, or something else that takes time. BQ is like 2 minutes to do
I can confirm, even though certain armor pieces take over 10 thousand rerolls, that I geared my entire character from the 20 I got from daily GV.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
I can confirm, even though certain armor pieces take over 10 thousand rerolls, that I geared my entire character from the 20 I got from daily GV.
I gear'd 15 toon by doing 1 gv daily for 1week 

Offline Klaus

• The Original

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
pls ?  

PS : shut the *** up with the 'we get 500 PE in 5minutes and 6seconds daily' sht, the point from this is to motivate people to do bq.
people have motivation to do BQ. most factions kick out players with no merit, and offer the chance to receive a free DS when a certain amount of merit is reached. I've gotten 2 from this. plus free R8. normally when people ask for stuff in faction chat, i respond with "i would give you _______ but you have 0 merit"

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
people have motivation to do BQ. most factions kick out players with no merit, and offer the chance to receive a free DS when a certain amount of merit is reached. I've gotten 2 from this. plus free R8. normally when people ask for stuff in faction chat, i respond with "i would give you _______ but you have 0 merit"
thats great homo

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
I feel motivated to do bq already. +1 

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I feel motivated to do bq already. +1
Right? I need reason to do BQ more because the shtter that started this thread kicks me every other day so I get nothing from it ):

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
Right? I need reason to do BQ more because the shtter that started this thread kicks me every other day so I get nothing from it ):
He suffers from psychopathic schizophrenic down syndrome.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
He suffers from psychopathic schizophrenic down syndrome.
LOL, I think most people on this server do it's ok.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
tyrants having troubles with getting lv30 base now that sebi left