Epic Perfect World

Tyrants vs unknowns

Offline BriEsT

• Don
ur just turning my words around, they might be hitting apollumi, but u cant disagree that  every single sig they put up is behind tyrants, especially yesterday we been constantly in the middle of them both
 Go green dude lmao

Offline 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓁

• iᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ Supergirl💙😘
  • sнε's мү sυρεяgιяℓ♥
  • Characters: 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓁
  • Faction: Artifex

Confirmed hacker mizorenoobi.
Damn,Im famous now,hi mom :-[ I already told you like a million times I pmd you that making fun of you,cause you're a shtty Wiz that only camps def 24/7 with no damage,but okay,keep thinking you're good if that helps you sleep at nights baby.
ρgi
XXX VI MMXVI

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Damn,Im famous now,hi mom :-[ I already told you like a million times I pmd you that making fun of you,cause you're a shtty Wiz that only camps def 24/7 with no damage,but okay,keep thinking you're good if that helps you sleep at nights baby.
1vs1 with bet?:police:

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
Um Fobas saying we had 20? and constantly behind Tyrants? now this is funny,to start with we barely had a full squad and we were killing Apollumi aswell,so cool story.
you know what's acctually funny ? u in pk , pming my ea everytime ur getting destroyed. First of all ducks practicly have every single day over 2 squads lets not mention the few days ago pk at west when they had about 30/40, just because u lack education and wasnt schooled ur opinion worth nothing.
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
Damn tyrants why do u know how to sig in mass pk plz tell me... Why do enemy die so fast and don't know how to sig so get wiped even more.. Ducks atk both sides in dt guys clearly. It's always funny how that goes on isn't it first Artifex vs tyrants..warning atk'd only tyrants and they claim warning atk'd both sides but we clearly know and now apollumi get ducks to do the same.. We can jus end this off with hey Man U can't GvG us  :normal-1: :normal-1:

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
nah they won't even find balls to show then lmfao, seeking shelter under Merkel probably when that happens
Because we didn't show up when you were outnumbering us when you were in OC, because we didn't show up for 80v80 TWs....

Offline 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓁

• iᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ Supergirl💙😘
  • sнε's мү sυρεяgιяℓ♥
you know what's acctually funny ? u in pk , pming my ea everytime ur getting destroyed. First of all ducks practicly have every single day over 2 squads lets not mention the few days ago pk at west when they had about 30/40, just because u lack education and wasnt schooled ur opinion worth nothing.
Every single day over 2 squads? depends the hour LOL and about west pk,I wasn't there so Idc what you have to tell me about it,lets better talk about the 4 wipes of 2 days ago equal numbers vs Tyrants? something to comment about that?
ρgi
XXX VI MMXVI

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
Because we didn't show up when you were outnumbering us when you were in OC, because we didn't show up for 80v80 TWs....
Dude they think guild of helpless chickens scare anything on server even artofwar was a competition to them. Made vids of them beating guild as artofwar wtf.....

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
Damn tyrants why do u know how to sig in mass pk plz tell me... Why do enemy die so fast and don't know how to sig so get wiped even more.. Ducks atk both sides in dt guys clearly. It's always funny how that goes on isn't it first Artifex vs tyrants..warning atk'd only tyrants and they claim warning atk'd both sides but we clearly know and now apollumi get ducks to do the same.. We can jus end this off with hey Man U can't GvG us  :normal-1: :normal-1:
Well said
+1

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
Damn tyrants why do u know how to sig in mass pk plz tell me... Why do enemy die so fast and don't know how to sig so get wiped even more.. Ducks atk both sides in dt guys clearly. It's always funny how that goes on isn't it first Artifex vs tyrants..warning atk'd only tyrants and they claim warning atk'd both sides but we clearly know and now apollumi get ducks to do the same.. We can jus end this off with hey Man U can't GvG us  :normal-1: :normal-1:
Holy fck your delusional even your guild member can't denied it  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
Every single day over 2 squads? depends the hour LOL and about west pk,I wasn't there so Idc what you have to tell me about it,lets better talk about the 4 wipes of 2 days ago equal numbers vs Tyrants? something to comment about that?
i said that  they have practically every single day, gonna repeat myself for the lowbrained.... its not that they come every day but every time they do come, they have a fair amount of ppls, and as for the pk vs ducks  i have no idea wtf u talking about, if u talking about some 2vs2 or random pk u had against few of the tyrants members, then this threat has nothing to do with it

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Dude they think guild of helpless chickens scare anything on server even artofwar was a competition to them. Made vids of them beating guild as artofwar wtf.....
let me dumb it down so maybe you'll understand : lmfaoooo truuuuu got kik ? smh fammmm truuuuu tbh
i feel like i'm dead

Offline 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓁

• iᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ Supergirl💙😘
  • sнε's мү sυρεяgιяℓ♥
i said that  they have practically every single day, gonna repeat myself for the lowbrained.... its not that they come every day but every time they do come, they have a fair amount of ppls, and as for the pk vs ducks  i have no idea wtf u talking about, if u talking about some 2vs2 or random pk u had against few of the tyrants members, then this threat has nothing to do with it
Excuse you? it was Ducks + AG vs Alamat and Tyrants,and Tyrants had many more than Alamat even,but yeah this is like this : when we win,we post videos #tyrantsdestroyerofeverythingbigdickgodshuehue,now when we lose we dont post anything or change subjects,aye.  :normal-4:
ρgi
XXX VI MMXVI

Insanity

it's really funny how you complain about ducks when you got 90 with 15 wrs, actually it's sad you cry about a guild that's still testing pvp since 2012
when we got back stabbed by ducks 2 years ago we'd send 2 wrs and they would cc their whole guild when they had 40(they have 15 now) you are just really awful

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
Excuse you? it was Ducks + AG vs Alamat and Tyrants,and Tyrants had many more than Alamat even,but yeah this is like this : when we win,we post videos #tyrantsdestroyerofeverythingbigdickgodshuehue,now when we lose we dont post anything or change subjects,aye.  :normal-4:
omfg dude stfu this has nothing to do with anything thats going on here .....