Epic Perfect World

Tyrants vs unknowns

Offline BriEsT

• Don

1 picture 100 words, tyrants had 7 squads in that pk.... u can clearly see the numbers on the mini map, was taken right before ducks came. Sad to see ppls biching about 5/6 more, when there was a time a guild could destroy with 3 squads at least 6, so claimed best players on server
  Idc about your shitty drama with apollumi ijs Ducks hit both sides in DT and PK but good job taking SS " showing how ducks are allied to Apollumi " 
  But hey keep it real and #GoGreen yalll!!!!!!!!!!

Offline 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓁

• iᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ Supergirl💙😘
  • sнε's мү sυρεяgιяℓ♥
  • Characters: 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓁
  • Faction: Artifex
No, i saw they did
You call 10 ppl from Ducks 2 guilds? k lmfao,if we brought all what we have actually for TW's dont want to imagine how crybabies would complain,complaining already with 10 Ducks every pk,dont want to imagine if we brought 50-60.
ρgi
XXX VI MMXVI

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
You call 10 ppl from Ducks 2 guilds? k lmfao,if we brought all what we have actually for TW's dont want to imagine how crybabies would complain,complaining already with 10 Ducks every pk,dont want to imagine if we brought 50-60.
are you saying ducks can beat tyrants in tw?

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Nah, sorry. The actual difference is.

Apollumi will gank with ducks then maybe kill 1 or 2 to pretend it was a free for all, to try and seem like you were "disadvantaged" and better than you actually are.

Tyrants will get ganked by ducks then pretend it was a free for all as mercy, to not demoralize the holy alliance.

I was in ducks before tyrants, I know the drill. When it came time to choose a different faction I couldn't bring myself to join the faction that loves to constantly be "the underdogs" Even when they're the ones outnumbering or pulling a holy alliance.

Out of curiosity, how big is Ivans paycheck?

you'd think so, but unfortunately no.  I know apollumi as a guild is good enough to make things look like this is how it is, but this isn't how it is.

also if ivan was getting a big paycheck, I think reading forums would be enough of one.  conspiracy theories are fun to read

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
you'd think so, but unfortunately no. I know apollumi as a guild is good enough to make things look like this is how it is, but this isn't how it is. also if ivan was getting a big paycheck, I think reading forums would be enough of one. conspiracy theories are fun to read
I literally came from ducks, rumi. We were told not to focus apo in most pk's I was in. If you happened to collide with us, well then it happened, but we were supposed to actively avoid that.

But please, do go on.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
I literally came from ducks, rumi. I was told not to focus apo in most pk's I was in.

But please, do go on.

I'm also literally in apollumi, I was told to focus ducks because they were focusing us too much

But please, do go on.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Wtf? 
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
 Idc about your shitty drama with apollumi ijs Ducks hit both sides in DT and PK but good job taking SS " showing how ducks are allied to Apollumi "
  But hey keep it real and #GoGreen yalll!!!!!!!!!!
ur just turning my words around, they might be hitting apollumi, but u cant disagree that  every single sig they put up is behind tyrants, especially yesterday we been constantly in the middle of them both 
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
But the funniest part is you're a dog yourself,besides a big homo.  :-X
Funny thing is you are by far the worst sin i've ever encountered in my life, you get fked in PK so you pm people raging at them saying they aint good and asking for 1v1's lmao... 

Offline 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓁

• iᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ Supergirl💙😘
  • sнε's мү sυρεяgιяℓ♥
are you saying ducks can beat tyrants in tw?
Did I say that? you know how to read? not atm at least,but if we had equal numbers who knows,if we had the same ammount of wr's heh dont forget 2 days ago you got destroyed 4 times in pk equal numbers and then lost DT to apollumi lolololeleleleleolelo,wonder why feel my noobness didnt upload those.. guess only want to look good when outnumbering mk.
ρgi
XXX VI MMXVI

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
Funny thing is you are by far the worst sin i've ever encountered in my life, you get fked in PK so you pm people raging at them saying they aint good and asking for 1v1's lmao...
Yeah for a sin with gear as good as his, you think he would be harder to kill than erecho 1vs1...but nope.

Offline 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓁

• iᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ Supergirl💙😘
  • sнε's мү sυρεяgιяℓ♥
And still,aren't you ashamed to lose to the worst sin you've encountered? damn..
ρgi
XXX VI MMXVI

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Nice comments guys but i think Tyrants won

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
Did I say that? you know how to read? not atm at least,but if we had equal numbers who knows,if we had the same ammount of wr's heh dont forget 2 days ago you got destroyed 4 times in pk equal numbers and then lost DT to apollumi lolololeleleleleolelo,wonder why feel my noobness didnt upload those.. guess only want to look good when outnumbering mk.

not angry...amirite 

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
And still,aren't you ashamed to lose to the worst sin you've encountered? damn..

Confirmed hacker mizorenoobi.