Epic Perfect World

Tyrants vs unknowns

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex

1 picture 100 words, tyrants had 7 squads in that pk.... u can clearly see the numbers on the mini map, was taken right before ducks came. Sad to see ppls biching about 5/6 more, when there was a time a guild could destroy with 3 squads at least 6, so claimed best players on server 
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
The way DomgrathPW was putting sigs out kinda make me ashamed that he was ever in tyrants tbh

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • i don't love much things
  • Characters: Tome
  • Faction: Alon3CowBoy
nice video dude but i noticed you don't use any shield not even water shield o.o you also had 2 EP  on you and veno giving you chi while the rest of your squad dies you wasn't even getting attacked that much but anyways you all sux come 80 vs 1 me or learn how to AA the 30 sec sig was awkward tho

Sucide Squad Xahila Elitism InTake Bestol and 2 Randoms

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
nice video dude but i noticed you don't use any shield not even water shield o.o you also had 2 EP  on you and veno giving you chi while the rest of your squad dies you wasn't even getting attacked that much but anyways you all sux come 80 vs 1 me or learn how to AA the 30 sec sig was awkward tho
pk was too easy i didn't even notice that my buff is gone, i dont use water shield anymore because it drags alot of attention so i got wfs to pass me chi instead, about 2eps on me and rest of squad dying, you are wrong the only reason people die is either hierobug or the ep being CC'd or they are in africa (thia+Clones) thia is still new to this i guess she'll get there and clones is clones good back up squad lead when im lagging.

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran

1 picture 100 words, tyrants had 7 squads in that pk.... u can clearly see the numbers on the mini map, was taken right before ducks came. Sad to see ppls biching about 5/6 more, when there was a time a guild could destroy with 3 squads at least 6, so claimed best players on server
That screenshot only proves that there are more blue then red dots

pro tip: leave party before taking such a screenshot

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.

hmm, also shows that ducks are constantly behind us and even so you get destroyed regardless 

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
hmm, also shows that ducks are constantly behind us and even so you get destroyed regardless
that isn't true, i died several times from ducks, they probably random target

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex

that ss has nothing to do with the numbers we had  is why i mentioned that we had 7 squads in that pk, the point of it was that ducks had at least 20 ppls that were constantly behind us, we been fighting 2 guilds the whole time
Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 07:36 am by ☠EvilTouch☠
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
Like how people keep bringing this DT up when you got completely wiped at the start, but Trappe conveniently cut that whole part out.  There's a reason you see nothing but red dots at the boss area after the first cut in his video.  Then Ducks showed up.

In this pk (which was even numbers) we only had to do 1 re-position sig and it was because of Ducks, not you.  Don't complain about sigs because you have people sigging 3 feet away and it's getting rushed.

Once again Harpist (Ivan) is our biggest annoyance.

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
the point of it was that ducks had at least 20 ppls that were constantly behind us, we been fighting 2 guilds the whole time
i'll wait for someone from ducks to confirm that

Insanity

guys..guys..why argue with them..let them..u talk to people that can't be argued with, just wait till we get their number since they got 30 more and we'll see how they talk : D
Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 07:38 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
guys..guys..why argue with them..let them..u talk to people that can't be argued with, just wait till we get their number since they got 30 more and we'll see how they talk : D
nah they won't even find balls to show then lmfao, seeking shelter under Merkel probably when that happens
Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 07:38 am by ☠EvilTouch☠
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
when you got completely wiped at the start, but Trappe conveniently cut that whole part out.

what? my pt didnt get wiped entire dt

Insanity

i quote the grand master Alcatraz
rabbits growing nuts LMFAO

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
i quote the grand master Alcatraz
rabbits growing nuts LMFAO
more like cotton