Epic Perfect World

Tyrants vs unknowns

Offline 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓁

• iᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ Supergirl💙😘
  • sнε's мү sυρεяgιяℓ♥
  • Characters: 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓁
  • Faction: Artifex
omfg dude stfu this has nothing to do with anything thats going on here .....

LOOL then why bring Ducks everytime your dear faction uploads a pk vid? stay quiet scrub.
ρgi
XXX VI MMXVI

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
LOOL then why bring Ducks everytime your dear faction uploads a pk vid? stay quiet scrub.
are u srs that retarded dude????? ducks are involved in that pk, what does rpk with tyrants and alamat and other pack of clowns has to do with whats going on in this threat ? 
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
Damn ducks testing pvp and yet still beat u guys b4 tyrants came back every single pk so I guess the guild testing would b u guys who we can clearly see are testing pvp little headless chickens 

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
You don't outnumber ? Dude don't give the excuse that Ducks are helping us when we pk they are also on our back and makes us to sig away not to get sandwiched.  You're the one giving excuse to pretend you're good and that we are bound together to rape you , i dare you to come with 45-60 people for pk against us, i dare you to do that , not your 80 ppl , am i lying ? you had 84 people online. ( I don't blame you for having that much people , why would i...) just that you think you're so gooooood when you're not that good as you say. Funny , you came to the server all hyped with 60 people and still managed to act desperate and recruit every other ppl when you had more than us, congratulations pussy's. Anyway , am i stupid ? why i am asking u to come with 45-60 ppl like us , like we've never outplayed you before with your 70-80 LOOOL.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Ducks just needs to update their FB relationship status with apo and make it official, before other boys get the wrong idea.  :-X

Offline Misery

• stfu omar.
  • sleeping elephant
  • Faction: Tyrants ★ Siege
nice video, easy pk, bad music  :-[

Offline Yolocausto

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Yolocausto,Tircon the god
  • Faction: Outcasts
Boys idk how a guild called apollumi can win pk even againts tyrants who got ***ed by an aps cc squad 😂. I guess we need the comeback of the 7 gods to destroy tyrants again 👏🏻👏🏻

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Boys idk how a guild called apollumi can win pk even againts tyrants who got ***ed by an aps cc squad 😂. I guess we need the comeback of the 7 gods to destroy tyrants again 👏🏻👏🏻
U gonna repeat this "history" till someone believe?

My damage log collection NEW

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
Anyway , am i stupid ?
Yeah you are.
I didn't bother reading everything in your wall of text because it didn't really matter. I only skimmed through it and picked a few points that I could actually read and understand from your English.
Apollumi is saying how Ducks isn't helping them when you can clearly see in Sub's mage video in DT one day that he had tabbed on Ducks but decided that they aren't worth hitting. Coincidence? I believe not.

You don't outnumber ?
still managed to act desperate and recruit every other ppl
As for these two points, when Apollumi was still in Artifex then they were able to bring 1-2 pts more than Tyrants. But, with TW, it proved that Arti could not win same numbers, and if they did then it would take them a longer time then needed.
And for the "acting desperate", isn't Apollumi doing the same thing now? I swear I can see about 5-10 new randoms a day in pk, that is when you guys actually do decide to pk.
But hey, it's just how I see things  :police:.

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • i don't love much things
  • Characters: Tome
  • Faction: Alon3CowBoy
Apollumi  = Tyrants ALTs  ...... i wonder where did Ducks go they never show up o.o ... also AE seems dead now  ... AoW  is full with noobs that don't now how to AA 

Sucide Squad Xahila Elitism InTake Bestol and 2 Randoms

PURGATORY

Apollumi  = Tyrants ALTs  ...
You're a bad joke, you must be living in an alternate universe or smthing alike to explain your irrationalism

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Apollumi  = Tyrants ALTs  ...... i wonder where did Ducks go they never show up o.o ... also AE seems dead now  ... AoW  is full with noobs that don't now how to AA
You really haven't been on this server long have you? But you sure are basing your opinions on rather wide scale for a newbie. Can't and won't speak for Apo, Ducks or even AoW but AE is not dead. Just cause we are not in mass pk's atm or in DT doesn't mean we are dead.

Have a nice day sir :)