Epic Perfect World

Removing "Bound" from equipment

• : D
+1 please bro..
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
A normal gm cant do it lol
Its just that aga would have to change each item manually atm

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae

kitty stew

people know what bound means, it warns you.. don't heed the warning, oh well

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
-1 because it will make WR dmg too op.

PURGATORY

-1 because it will make WR dmg too op.
Good thinking

Offline yDNA

Think 1st bef0re u b0und ur item! maybe thats acc0unt u say is n0t y0urs and u want t0 get the item

Offline Feitan

• Phantom Troupe
  • Characters: Feitan aka Hypnotical
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
It has been suggested before. 
+1 though.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
Think 1st bef0re u b0und ur item! maybe thats acc0unt u say is n0t y0urs and u want t0 get the item

Lmfao what?

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
+1

my ornaments used to be good when I bound them many years ago, now only my wr or wb can wear all of it at once without going above min req str cause of cards, r8r ring and so on

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
+1

my ornaments used to be good when I bound them many years ago, now only my wr or wb can wear all of it at once without going above min req str cause of cards, r8r ring and so on
agreed me too +1

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
+1

+1
yeap 2k13 players will know