Epic Perfect World

new pvp event suggestion

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
having someother random pvp events gonna be fun, as for regular pvp events like playoff/2v2/3v3 ect, its usually same ppl joining those events, but in random events there's more chance for other players to compete and have fun in it.
what i was thinking about was, having a random 1v1 event (can be in different timezones 1-2times per day, with random or fixed time.)
spawning 20-30 chests all together, porting ppl randomly to different rooms (2 players per each room).
so there, they gonna fight eachother and the winner of fight gonna dig a chest to get the reward.
(reward can be half of current normal pvp event rewards like of 1ET 2PE some coin or ST or whatever)

this kind of events cant be abused, and gonna be fun and entertaining.
using anything in that event gonna be allowed since its a free zone to fight eachother with whatever u got.
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I helped Magestic test an event kinda like this a week ago, no one will know who they are 1v1ing at all till gm calls out the 2 names. All are in same room, although the idea of multiple rooms would be nice, it wouldn't help gm tell if people are breaking rules or now, this being in same room

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
there wont be any rule, u kill the opponent or u die.
u can go buffed or self buff there.

and it'll be easier for GMs, since no rules applies there, u can stealth as u like use ig ect.
it'll be fun, no rules atall, use whateVer u got.
and it wont take that much to do 1V1s 1by1, while other ppl need to wait for 10-15min for each fight till their turn.
I'm Not that Good

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
there wont be any rule, u kill the opponent or u die.
u can go buffed or self buff there.

and it'll be easier for GMs, since no rules applies there, u can stealth as u like use ig ect.
it'll be fun, no rules atall, use whateVer u got.
and it wont take that much to do 1V1s 1by1, while other ppl need to wait for 10-15min for each fight till their turn.
if we wanted no rules and unlimited stealth may as just look for normal pk, event rules are in place to change things up

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
if we wanted no rules and unlimited stealth may as just look for normal pk, event rules are in place to change things up
+1 Unlimited stealth full buffed sins who cant be purged and venos with full buffs so you're forced to fight 1vs1 self buffed vs full, sounds horrible.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
+1 Unlimited stealth full buffed sins who cant be purged and venos with full buffs so you're forced to fight 1vs1 self buffed vs full, sounds horrible.
this 10x

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
in random PVP event, anything can happen, like if in 3v3 random event u may face 3 eps in opposite team, thats why its called a random event, its not supposed to be fair.
I'm Not that Good

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
in random PVP event, anything can happen, like if in 3v3 random event u may face 3 eps in opposite team, thats why its called a random event, its not supposed to be fair.
they still have rules like self buffs only and 3x ep is pretty useless

>_>

just sit there and heal eachother for 6 thousand year

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
they still have rules like self buffs only and 3x ep is pretty useless

>_>

just sit there and heal eachother for 6 thousand year
want me to name a op combo for u? :))
it was just an example which its not supposed to be fair, and u can teamup with anyone against anyone in those eVents.
I'm Not that Good

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
want me to name a op combo for u? :))
it was just an example which its not supposed to be fair, and u can teamup with anyone against anyone in those eVents.
I'm willing to say an ep couldn't take down a wr with rmdt on all r8 and a def wep even without marrow