• Faction: αятifєx👍
useless,remove r8 too np,we play in dragon xD

╔══╗
 ╚╗╔╝
        ╔╝(¯`v´¯)
            ╚══`.¸.Aizel

Offline Glitchy

• Glitch
  • I̦̟͚̳̱̤n̪͔t̡̰̞̻e͇̹̙r̼͈̦͎͝n̪a̜̙͕̭̜̟͝ͅḷ̙͔͖̖͈͓ ̪͠F̛͉͙̣i̛̤̲̝̪͖͔l͖͟e͚̺̥̩͕̦͕ ̲̠͍̪̫͝E̹̮̥͙̞͎͖r̞r͎̞͕̱͚ò̜̫r͞
  • Characters: PowerAbuse
  • Faction: Night Run
hey mate the only noobs who refuse this suggestion iis the  nerds who relay on genie and can't kill with skill go learn your class please i never use genie on 1 vs 1 and i kill 1st tier players so you might as well try train harder on pvp without genie because it will be removed soon so people can kill with skill  genie was first made in PWI for PVE now people are noo nub and they relay on it to kill and survive but i don't see a problem if it's removed because it will remain balance since no one will be able to use it so that maintain balance between classes also +1 to remove script/DEF gears
and if you wondering who i'm come and i can teach you your class without relying on Genie/scripts  
oh and if you are new to Perfect world just like fay and only was here since 1.4  and never tried 1.3.6 then you missed a big time fam go to youtube to learn more or ask Agatio to give you lessons  maybe create a beta alternative server/mirror to 1.3.6  would be a good suggestion to learn your class first then come relay on all the new stuff and warAvatars and Primal/Morai and scripting/genie :D  
Tl;dr: I like to bitch and i suck at pvp.

Offline akora17

• Moderated
  • Miss Fortune
  • Faction: Night Run
hey mate the only noobs who refuse this suggestion iis the  nerds who relay on genie and can't kill with skill go learn your class please i never use genie on 1 vs 1 and i kill 1st tier players so you might as well try train harder on pvp without genie because it will be removed soon so people can kill with skill  genie was first made in PWI for PVE now people are noo nub and they relay on it to kill and survive but i don't see a problem if it's removed because it will remain balance since no one will be able to use it so that maintain balance between classes also +1 to remove script/DEF gears
and if you wondering who i'm come and i can teach you your class without relying on Genie/scripts  
oh and if you are new to Perfect world just like fay and only was here since 1.4  and never tried 1.3.6 then you missed a big time fam go to youtube to learn more or ask Agatio to give you lessons  maybe create a beta alternative server/mirror to 1.3.6  would be a good suggestion to learn your class first then come relay on all the new stuff and warAvatars and Primal/Morai and scripting/genie :D  
could u learn English please u just killed my head trying to read this btw ur idea of removing the genies is retarded

PURGATORY

ok      

kitty stew

make genies naked pls ty gn 

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
:normal-2: Oook dude... Did you also fail to mention to these people that you use physical marrow against magic classes? Or how about the fact that you cried after dying to a veno with shit gears over at AOW afk spot? Remove genies? Sure, nah. I think you need to learn your class before making suggestions like this. And you killing 1st tier players?? lmaoooo were they afk?
Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 06:16 pm by Syn♪♫
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • i don't love much things
  • Characters: Tome
  • Faction: Alon3CowBoy
:normal-2: Oook dude... Did you also fail to mention to these people that you use magic marrow against magic classes? Or how about the fact that you cried after dying to a veno with shit gears over at AOW afk spot? Remove genies? Sure, nah. I think you need to learn your class before making suggestions like this. And you killing 1st tier players?? lmaoooo were they afk?
died to a shit geard veno ? oh thank you for bringing that but i won that Veno ( Eeevo  3-0  on 1 vs 1 then she got mad and called 2 more players to gank with her a veno called vamipregirl and a seeker called Deathsomething ) and all the three of them are end game geared and was* Faction mates :D AoW  GF    2 venos and 1 Seeker :D they call that gank :D
Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 06:37 pm by Marco

Sucide Squad Xahila Elitism InTake Bestol and 2 Randoms

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
i remember when genies first came out. everyone got pissed at me cause i could kill them without using it. i'm still not used to using them. i'll be in pk like "shit i'm gonna die, oh wait my genie". ah, the good old days of PW. no genie, no safety lock, no auto flight, no crabmeat, just pure skill. i still can't understand why people thought my mage was Peccavi when i was pking at level 30 and he started at 60 with his archer. maybe it was the red name at level 40? everybody hated me until i got into a TW faction, then people were asking me to join them. guess my light armor mage build was pretty good.

Offline 👻IraqiGhost👻

• Handsome Ghost
  • War of change
  • Characters: IraqiGhost
Like can't GMs invent a new to rule ban any1 for 24 h from forum that comes with such stupid suggestions, that would be much appreciated. ;) ;) ;)

Disrupted

died to a shit geard veno ? oh thank you for bringing that but i won that Veno ( Eeevo  3-0  on 1 vs 1 then she got mad and called 2 more players to gank with her a veno called vamipregirl and a seeker called Deathsomething ) and all the three of them are end game geared and was* Faction mates :D AoW  GF    2 venos and 1 Seeker :D they call that gank :D
you can kill 1st tier players but you die in 3 hits to a random no name ea? yeah okay

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Delete your Client\Account\Forum Account and this English.........ok

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
again how am i moderated and he isnt? atleast i dont post moronic suggestions also -1 would break this game completely

LOLOLOLOL

btw what the hell is this? ROFL

Angelica

They won't be removed. Locking..