Epic Perfect World

Remove Genie

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
u jokeing?? remove genie = no more solid shield, no more spark, no more occult ice, no more absolute domain and no more faith... the 3 classes u just mentioned would be totally fcked without genie :normal-2:
no? a wb/mg/bm will tank it like bosses, the ability to cc/survive is high af - we are saying remove genie not defense gear.. dont quote me ignorant ***.
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

whale hunter

GM can you ban people that make useless suggestions? I love all GMs forever and stop talking shit about them, kkkty.
+1 to 1st part i would like to suggest gms to ban u also :normal-3:

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
no? a wb/mg/bm will tank it like bosses, the ability to cc/survive is high af - we are saying remove genie not defense gear.. dont quote me ignorant ***.
are you really talking bout THIS GAME??
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline 👻IraqiGhost👻

• Handsome Ghost
  • War of change
  • Characters: IraqiGhost
Hahahahhahahhaha xD remove genies ohhhh LOOOOOL thats one of the most dumbest things Ive ever heard in EPW. 

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
are you really talking bout THIS GAME??
i try to respect you as a human being, but you are really giving me no choice... smh damn it
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Glitchy

• Glitch
  • I̦̟͚̳̱̤n̪͔t̡̰̞̻e͇̹̙r̼͈̦͎͝n̪a̜̙͕̭̜̟͝ͅḷ̙͔͖̖͈͓ ̪͠F̛͉͙̣i̛̤̲̝̪͖͔l͖͟e͚̺̥̩͕̦͕ ̲̠͍̪̫͝E̹̮̥͙̞͎͖r̞r͎̞͕̱͚ò̜̫r͞
  • Characters: PowerAbuse
  • Faction: Night Run
i suggest to remove genie off the server it will make the server a better place for pvp

don't suggest to roll back to 1.3.6  genie and scripts made so many weak nabs that could 3 spark + AD and fortify and lap lap lap

+ 1 to this genie is cancer

Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 02:29 pm by Glitchy

PURGATORY

GM can you ban people that make useless suggestions? I love all GMs forever and stop talking shit about them, kkkty.
 ++++

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Stupid suggestion. 

Offline Tyreseus

• The Insane all the way!
  • Incompetent and Disappointing Minions
can somebody hire a hitman to kill this stupid shitt. you're useless in this world. your suggestions are so noob.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Gns, make all genies a dex requirement of 3k for April Fool's day next year. ktybye

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
tbh if they remove genie, it would force me to come up with some top k3k gamestyle it will get you bitches mouths wide open in amazement
Para + Sqaure formation sword ;333333

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants

Ban this person has made this Suggestion ....

"I love all GMs forever " ok.........

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • i don't love much things
  • Characters: Tome
  • Faction: Alon3CowBoy
hey mate the only noobs who refuse this suggestion iis the  nerds who relay on genie and can't kill with skill go learn your class please i never use genie on 1 vs 1 and i kill 1st tier players so you might as well try train harder on pvp without genie because it will be removed soon so people can kill with skill  genie was first made in PWI for PVE now people are noo nub and they relay on it to kill and survive but i don't see a problem if it's removed because it will remain balance since no one will be able to use it so that maintain balance between classes also +1 to remove script/DEF gears
and if you wondering who i'm come and i can teach you your class without relying on Genie/scripts  
oh and if you are new to Perfect world just like fay and only was here since 1.4  and never tried 1.3.6 then you missed a big time fam go to youtube to learn more or ask Agatio to give you lessons  maybe create a beta alternative server/mirror to 1.3.6  would be a good suggestion to learn your class first then come relay on all the new stuff and warAvatars and Primal/Morai and scripting/genie :D  
Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 04:16 pm by Marco

Sucide Squad Xahila Elitism InTake Bestol and 2 Randoms

Offline Pascal

• Old Player
hey mate the only noobs who refuse this suggestion iis the  nerds who relay on genie and can't kill with skill go learn your class please i never use genie on 1 vs 1 and i kill 1st tier players so you might as well try train harder on pvp without genie because it will be removed soon so people can kill with skill  genie was first made in PWI for PVE now people are noo nub and they relay on it to kill and survive but i don't see a problem if it's removed because it will remain balance since no one will be able to use it so that maintain balance between classes also +1 to remove script/DEF gears
and if you wondering who i'm come and i can teach you your class without relying on Genie/scripts  
oh and if you are new to Perfect world just like fay and only was here since 1.4  and never tried 1.3.6 then you missed a big time fam go to youtube to learn more or ask Agatio to give you lessons  maybe create a beta alternative server/mirror to 1.3.6  would be a good suggestion to learn your class first then come relay on all the new stuff and warAvatars and Primal/Morai and scripting/genie :D  
ok

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
ok