Epic Perfect World

Remove Genie

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • i don't love much things
  • Characters: Tome
  • Faction: Alon3CowBoy
i suggest to remove genie off the server it will make the server a better place for pvp 

don't suggest to roll back to 1.3.6  genie and scripts made so many weak nabs that could 3 spark + AD and fortify and lap lap lap 

+ 1 to this genie is cancer 

Sucide Squad Xahila Elitism InTake Bestol and 2 Randoms

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
GM can you ban people that make useless suggestions? I love all GMs forever and stop talking shit about them, kkkty.

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • i don't love much things
  • Characters: Tome
  • Faction: Alon3CowBoy
GM can you ban people that make useless suggestions? I love all GMs forever and stop talking shit about them, kkkty.
man you think saying that you love GMs will make them give you free itens ? think again you noobster

Sucide Squad Xahila Elitism InTake Bestol and 2 Randoms

Disrupted

again how am i moderated and he isnt? atleast i dont post moronic suggestions also -1 would break this game completely 

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
mgs wbs bms would dominate, like heavy domination.
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
man you think saying that you love GMs will make them give you free itens ? think again you noobster
Why do you think I dislike GMs, I've seen what I've had to see about them giving things out. I don't want or need anything from them.  :normal-3:

Disrupted

Why do you think I dislike GMs, I've seen what I've had to see about them giving things out. I don't want or need anything from them.  :normal-3:
Arent you agatio? dont try to pull one over on us i know all  :normal-3:

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
+1 bro.

While we are at it, can we also remove the server? I believe that the existence of the server gives this server opportunity to have cancerous shit like genies. 

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Remove defense gears too they 2 op with scripts and bots  :'( plsssss 

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Arent you agatio? dont try to pull one over on us i know all  :normal-3:
Ye, I'm Aga. Definitely ;)

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
i don't know if its a joke or a troll, put a more insight reason on the benefit of removing genies and how is it gonna affect the tide of pvp.. marco and mihi is pretty good players so maybe am missing on something
You know I didn't hear about Marco until like, two days ago. He suddenly move up the ranks of less-shittyness?

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
You know I didn't hear about Marco until like, two days ago. He suddenly move up the ranks of less-shittyness?
i never heard of you tbh, or i dunno your ingame name - dick
Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 04:57 am by mousta
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Disrupted

i never heard of you tbh, or i dunno your ingame name - marco quit the game quiet along time, he just came back recently
he didnt come back he is a garbage new player named Tome

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
i never heard of you tbh, or i dunno your ingame name - marco quit the game quiet along time, he just came back recently
stfu kera you suck holy fk dude why you type so much xddddddddddddd

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I came back not too long ago, and I've changed my name a few too many times on a few too many chars. I haven't been on in a few days, and I think Marco is in Tyrants also, maybe when I finally get back on I'll be able to see if he's more than just a combo seeker. :)