God I love the tiger's walk, 
it's like a swagger.
Great vid Flor, love the music.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Still vit build noob :-[ Good job, we keep dying seconds before invoke is ready.. feels less bad when you don't do it alone at least, right?
Couldn't watch longer than 3 minutes, you got 5 eps yet you barely got purified not even when you reached the towers halfway (and I doubt they were that busy).
You did a good job tho and gz on victory

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Nice man. Maybe tw vs you guys one day
Yep, one day we prolly will. I would rather be in same squad with you again though ;)
:o                              
:police:
Nice Bozz
Ty zir
God I love the tiger's walk,
it's like a swagger.
Great vid Flor, love the music.

Lol yeah tiger walk speeded up looks awesome. Thx for the nice comment

Still vit build noob :-[ Good job, we keep dying seconds before invoke is ready.. feels less bad when you don't do it alone at least, right?
Next tw i go magic build so u dont complain hehe. Lol ikr that feel sucks...get the invoke cancelled and die. Hate it :S 
Couldn't watch longer than 3 minutes, you got 5 eps yet you barely got purified not even when you reached the towers halfway (and I doubt they were that busy).
You did a good job tho and gz on victory
Well gotta admit puris are a rare good in cata squad XD. But i also see how focused our eps are so i dont blame them for trying to survive themselves. As cata barb you have to play as if you had no eps anyways, which is what i do. Thx for the compliment :)

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Where proxfree link noob? As expected again very nice gameplay.... Best player in squad BY FAR!!! I rofled when this fail AE barb apsed u in their base.....
Honestly watching that 1st push it was clear that Ducks gonna win. AE are just too slow to enter TW like most likely all TW factions except Ducks and Apofex maybe... Ppl just dont realise that if u win 1st push the TW is half won already and cause of that you gotta enter as fast as possible but they wait till red message appears in worldchat then click on npc then still need like 30seconds to find the land they need to enter and then click on it. And when they enter enemy already killed their Adv. Towers like Ducks did with AE. Also nice you took out that 2nd Tower in base. Props to whoever made that call
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Nice one Florin 

Offline Saph

• Frenchie player
  • Since 2007
  • Characters: $aphira / SAPHlRO
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Nice job ! I'm even in your video  :tiger-37: :tiger-2:

I like to see another point of view  :tiger-4:

PURGATORY

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 Colorblind noob lol

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy

Offline elvrion

• Characters: Elvrion
  • Faction: Enelysion

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Where proxfree link noob? As expected again very nice gameplay.... Best player in squad BY FAR!!! I rofled when this fail AE barb apsed u in their base.....
Honestly watching that 1st push it was clear that Ducks gonna win. AE are just too slow to enter TW like most likely all TW factions except Ducks and Apofex maybe... Ppl just dont realise that if u win 1st push the TW is half won already and cause of that you gotta enter as fast as possible but they wait till red message appears in worldchat then click on npc then still need like 30seconds to find the land they need to enter and then click on it. And when they enter enemy already killed their Adv. Towers like Ducks did with AE. Also nice you took out that 2nd Tower in base. Props to whoever made that call
Make me blush lol. Yes the call was nice, props to ivan ;). Thx for the comment
Nice one Florin
Thx m8, loyal vid watcher hehe
Nice job ! I'm even in your video  :tiger-37: :tiger-2:

I like to see another point of view  :tiger-4:
Yes! I always think same when seing some1 elses vid. When i see urs im like ok there i am lmaoo.
Nice meng
Thanks
Colorblind noob lol

No hate im trying to improve ok?!
Sooo tanky :-*
Sooo best wifey  :P
Nice video
Thx m8

Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥
Nice vid Florin, I really enjoyed watching! Looked like another fun tw. :normal-25:
P.S. I see you put your new red "dress" on for the tw. :normal-47: :normal-37:

♥♥♥ Thank you Mari for the beautiful art. ♥♥♥

Prototype

Nice video, and music