Epic Perfect World

Boost BM

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
1.)
WR could do with some slight balancing to allow good geared and not as well geared WRs to pk with others. I do not doubt they are a great mass pk class with CC and debuffs but they are simply so weak in a 1v1. The majority of the good geared WRs that have 3x interval wrists do not struggle as much because they can easily reach 5.0 aps, however for others that do not have 3x wrists it can be a real pain killing anything.

2.)
Barb knockdown is ridiculous as it has such a low cooldown and is assured to either knock down or immobilize the target making it a guaranteed CC. In a 1v1 with any WB they will always spam the knockdown as soon as it is up and there is no game function that allows you to counter or escape from it.

3.)
As for what Dom said about barb RMDT being increased, this may not have been a big deal for some people but for me as a mystic I simply cannot kill any barb that is in defense gear even if they afk... balance.

4.)
Finally, nerf veno knockdown because it's ridiculously overpowered #NerfVenos :D
If u take it this way
Mystic is tanky af
Wr hits it in def set 1h and if myst uses autoclicker forward believe me puri will outrun wr

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
3.)
As for what Dom said about barb RMDT being increased, this may not have been a big deal for some people but for me as a mystic I simply cannot kill any barb that is in defense gear even if they afk... balance.
You should watch the other Mystics then , they seem not to struggle as much as you.  :rolleyes:

Offline Joey

• Joey
  • Characters: Joey
Yeah I know a mystic with a good defense set can be pretty damn tanky. If I 1v1 someone like yourself Chaos or any other good geared Assassin then i'm under constant pressure to heal and try to CC you so that I can stay alive, it is actually a challenge to keep myself alive even in defense gears versus most aps classes. What I mean by that post was that classes such as Barbs, Seekers and Blademasters can actually go afk and make a coffee in defense gears while I hit them.

The only way I can kill a heavy armor class with good defense stats is to 3 spark which can be countered by 1 click of nullify or a singular stun, then that leaves me with no chi to even attempt to kill the target before nullify is back up. I have spoken to many other mystics about this and they agree that magic damage versus barbs, seekers etc is stupidly unfair.

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Yeah I know a mystic with a good defense set can be pretty damn tanky. If I 1v1 someone like yourself Chaos or any other good geared Assassin then i'm under constant pressure to heal and try to CC you so that I can stay alive, it is actually a challenge to keep myself alive even in defense gears versus most aps classes. What I mean by that post was that classes such as Barbs, Seekers and Blademasters can actually go afk and make a coffee in defense gears while I hit them.

The only way I can kill a heavy armor class with good defense stats is to 3 spark which can be countered by 1 click of nullify or a singular stun, then that leaves me with no chi to even attempt to kill the target before nullify is back up. I have spoken to many other mystics about this and they agree that magic damage versus barbs, seekers etc is stupidly unfair.
ur bad at smite get over it noob holy fk...

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
This thread is valid and if you don't support it, then check your privledge. 

#NerfWarriorIonSpike #NerfVenoKnockdown #WrIsOpBecause2YearsAgoSomeGuyNamedRaulKilledMeOrSomethingIdk

When I fight a WR I use watershell and I'm angry when they manage to get a stun on me, It's so OP, Sometimes they manage to tick my charm because of it. I suggest nerfing WR damage and making claws a seeker only weapon, we will give blademasters patakas. Thank you for your consideration. Only you can make epic great again, vote 4 trump.

Offline Areashi

• Banned

#NerfWarriorIonSpike #NerfVenoKnockdown #WrIsOpBecause2YearsAgoSomeGuyNamedRaulKilledMeOrSomethingIdk

When I fight a WR I use watershell and I'm angry when they manage to get a stun on me, It's so OP, Sometimes they manage to tick my charm because of it. I suggest nerfing WR damage and making claws a seeker only weapon, we will give blademasters patakas. Thank you for your consideration. Only you can make epic great again, vote 4 trump.
check ur privledge

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
yes boost BM i feel sorry for Insanity
agreed he's a loser

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • i don't love much things
  • Characters: Tome
  • Faction: Alon3CowBoy

that's the only usefull post Mizore ever posted/commented  and the only thing i agree with him/her
+1 to the stupid troller :D  vote 4 trump and kick all none americans :D

Sucide Squad Xahila Elitism InTake Bestol and 2 Randoms

Disrupted

that's the only usefull post Mizore ever posted/commented  and the only thing i agree with him/her
+1 to the stupid troller :D  vote 4 trump and kick all none americans :D
Can you just go play a different class since you are obviously useless aka taking 17k hits 24/7?

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
..This thread was hilarious.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline Danidv

• Old Player

...A mystic of all classes, with a skill that bypasses defenses... is complaining their damage is low... against HAs of all classes?

Barb I understand; if they camp def gear (like any mage camps def gear + puri weap) then you won't kill them but they won't kill you either... but still, bruh, c'mon.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
This thread is funny. 

Disrupted

easy fix - DPH is fine
custom claws only for wr
wow look we fixed the class

kitty stew

remove cd and chi requirement for veno knockdown.. boost knockdown chance

make barb knockdown cost 50 chi and make it cd every 2 mins

balance