Epic Perfect World

Boost BM

Disrupted

Just boost the damage or let us aps in r8 like every other class

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
The only boost I'd agree to is custom claws or a little more accuracy. Everything else is a no go.
"My honor is my loyalty

Prototype

The only boost I'd agree to is custom claws or a little more accuracy. Everything else is a no go.
Yes^+1.

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
This thread....Agatio is prolly blushing by now.

Offline Jake - Peng

• British Geezer
  • How many E's can you fit in your belly? #SESHLIFE
  • Characters: Jake, Magnum
  • Faction: 420
How about lets not boost Bm, Tyvm Thread Closed

Disrupted

How about lets not boost Bm, Tyvm Thread Closed
how about we dont listen to people who have never been seen pking - thanks

Insanity

yes boost BM i feel sorry for Insanity
? apologize

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
They do have knockdown
Please tell me all about how it's as spammable as barb knockdown. Don't act like you don't know what I meant.

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
Just boost the damage or let us aps in r8 like every other class
You can aps with r8 the way it is even with 2x int on wrists - yes that would require spamming cyclone heal or wind shield but it's still doable.
Getting int on armor would be a terrible idea - just look at sins.
Increasing phys attack on claws - would boost barbs as well (which is totally not necessary). 
Custom wrs' claws with slightly boosted dmg and/or accuracy - hmm maybe.

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • i don't love much things
  • Characters: Tome
  • Faction: Alon3CowBoy
shut up kids the stupid Drake bash missed 2 times out of 3 in 1 vs 1 vs EA only on 1 fight 2 misses out of 3 ...

No wonder PWI invested the new primal skill ( Dragon rising )

or i should make a video like the video domgrath made about his fail Knockdown 13 failure 
BM still squishy in Dragon gears get hit for 13k normal and sometimes 19k and 29k with debuff  and dmg still low nerfed too much after removing aps in R8 chest and the people who say x3 aps on R8 wrist will make you 3.33 base full R8  .. where bish ??  
some people spent 3 years to get x3 aps in wrist and i'm not going to waste 3 years off my life to try and get that 
BM is mele class and it's the only class  (seeker  can mele and can range skills ) so BM is supposed to make the target close stunned to not kite but now kite is easy and remove stuns is easy so it makes BM struggle to kill ( while sin has 2 teleport skills that can teleport to targets who kite ) the only BM teleport skill is close range so its still hard if you are impolized off ranged attacker 
after removing Dragon rising skill and with Dragon set Low atck and DEF lvl BMs are a waste trash of the server and no one  play them any longer 
if you don't want to give us dragon rising  then remove fortify and faith or just remove Genie :D lol  untistuns /evade buffs are enough already for every class

Sucide Squad Xahila Elitism InTake Bestol and 2 Randoms

Offline Joey

• Joey
  • Characters: Joey
1.)
WR could do with some slight balancing to allow good geared and not as well geared WRs to pk with others. I do not doubt they are a great mass pk class with CC and debuffs but they are simply so weak in a 1v1. The majority of the good geared WRs that have 3x interval wrists do not struggle as much because they can easily reach 5.0 aps, however for others that do not have 3x wrists it can be a real pain killing anything. 

2.)
Barb knockdown is ridiculous as it has such a low cooldown and is assured to either knock down or immobilize the target making it a guaranteed CC. In a 1v1 with any WB they will always spam the knockdown as soon as it is up and there is no game function that allows you to counter or escape from it. 

3.)
As for what Dom said about barb RMDT being increased, this may not have been a big deal for some people but for me as a mystic I simply cannot kill any barb that is in defense gear even if they afk... balance.

4.)
Finally, nerf veno knockdown because it's ridiculously overpowered #NerfVenos :D

Offline Jake - Peng

• British Geezer
how about we dont listen to people who have never been seen pking - thanks
Lmao? i PK nearly everyday Tyvm

Disrupted

alot of dumb shit
uh dude you are still new to server and cry more than anyone rofl i dont get it - i can hit hard and tank alot with my bm and i dont die...
Idk what the hell you are doing wrong but it must be something big rofl

Offline Jake - Peng

• British Geezer
1.)
WR could do with some slight balancing to allow good geared and not as well geared WRs to pk with others. I do not doubt they are a great mass pk class with CC and debuffs but they are simply so weak in a 1v1. The majority of the good geared WRs that have 3x interval wrists do not struggle as much because they can easily reach 5.0 aps, however for others that do not have 3x wrists it can be a real pain killing anything.

2.)
Barb knockdown is ridiculous as it has such a low cooldown and is assured to either knock down or immobilize the target making it a guaranteed CC. In a 1v1 with any WB they will always spam the knockdown as soon as it is up and there is no game function that allows you to counter or escape from it.

3.)
As for what Dom said about barb RMDT being increased, this may not have been a big deal for some people but for me as a mystic I simply cannot kill any barb that is in defense gear even if they afk... balance.

4.)
Finally, nerf veno knockdown because it's ridiculously overpowered #NerfVenos :D
+1 on veno part o.o