Epic Perfect World

Boost BM

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • i don't love much things
  • Characters: Tome
  • Faction: Alon3CowBoy
Boost the BMs they are so weaK Even vs  people (seeker/psy/barb  ) with lvl 130 set 

also remove barb and veno knockdown please :D

Sucide Squad Xahila Elitism InTake Bestol and 2 Randoms

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
also remove veno knockdown please :D
Agreed, veno knockdown will be the downfall of the server. :police:

Prototype

Learn to play BM, there just fine :(

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • i don't love much things
  • Characters: Tome
  • Faction: Alon3CowBoy
just fine ??? OMG man you didn't even download this server yet or are you watching videos on youtube of the wrong server o.o

Sucide Squad Xahila Elitism InTake Bestol and 2 Randoms

Prototype

just fine ??? OMG man you didn't even download this server yet or are you watching videos on youtube of the wrong server o.o
tf you mean i didnt DL server yet

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Veno knockdown.... ROFL 

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
make Drake Bash unable to miss, like smack (100% accuracy), its annoying when a important skill that can be evaded with fortify, can miss too lol
and make bms able to get -int on r8 chest xd, or if u really wont to do it, give them special claws with more att.lv at least...

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
make Drake Bash unable to miss, like smack (100% accuracy), its annoying when a important skill that can be evaded with fortify, can miss too lol
and make bms able to get -int on r8 chest xd, or if u really wont to do it, give them special claws with more att.lv at least...
Drake, +1
As for atk lvls
Fist atk + int
3int wrist
= 3.33 90atk lvls
? I think thats enough atk lvls 

Offline ▽Astrid

• Old Player
  • Characters: Astrid
  • Faction: Artifex
veno knockdown broke server,nerf it 

what did you smoke....

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
Drake, +1
As for atk lvls
Fist atk + int
3int wrist
= 3.33 90atk lvls
? I think thats enough atk lvls
mm yea true i could try this

man how many times try to ask boost bm damage and still ignore.. if they cant boost damage just change the bless box increase accuracy to 30% and 5% crit... so we can change our current build 420 dex just to get enough accuracy and crit cuz bm with 300 dex drake always miss and miss with normal attack too.. Agatio!! BOOST BM!!

Offline Areashi

• Banned
NO. 
Instead we should nerf WRs more because they are broken. Stop lying for boost just because u suck at the game.

WRs already have 5 stuns, most defense and 2 leaps which makes them hard to kill. WRs can tank 3 spark without leaping, along with fire spark combo. 

Offline Anima

To say bm are fine you either did not play bm at all on this server and you want to do some post farm, or you play bm and you have no brain. Try to kill some1 that use scripts with your bm if you have one (and ofc every1 use scripts these days) and see if is not a pain to do it. With no scripts yea bm is playable, not the best class to 1v1 but decent. Ask every bm (who have brain ofc) on this server and they will tell you exactly the same, right now bm it's a good class in mass pk, a must have in every party for buffs and cc but that's it, forget about 1v1. Sadly as i said in some other post we will never get any boost on bm, almost 4 years and half on this server and the bm is the only class that always gets nothing, sad but true. 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
To say bm are fine you either did not play bm at all on this server and you want to do some post farm, or you play bm and you have no brain. Try to kill some1 that use scripts with your bm if you have one (and ofc every1 use scripts these days) and see if is not a pain to do it. With no scripts yea bm is playable, not the best class to 1v1 but decent. Ask every bm (who have brain ofc) on this server and they will tell you exactly the same, right now bm it's a good class in mass pk, a must have in every party for buffs and cc but that's it, forget about 1v1. Sadly as i said in some other post we will never get any boost on bm, almost 4 years and half on this server and the bm is the only class that always gets nothing, sad but true.
GREAT IDEA! YOU WANT TO ADAPT THE SERVER TO A 3RD PARTY PROGRAM WHICH IS NOTHING SHORT OF A CHEAT. YOU HAVE SUCH A BIG BRAIN.

Offline Anima

GREAT IDEA! YOU WANT TO ADAPT THE SERVER TO A 3RD PARTY PROGRAM WHICH IS NOTHING SHORT OF A CHEAT. YOU HAVE SUCH A BIG BRAIN.
You never change, same old idiot, but yea even idiots have a place in this world.