Epic Perfect World

Epic Perfect World | Erecho Dragon Sin vs Markovi R8 3.33 Script Sin

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
The score was more like 6-3 between you two and you discounted one of the fights calling gank after Markovi got occulted by a spectator. You cannot brag about 10-0 then only show 3 of the fights in which you won...
im not ganked no 1 i talkign with gray and 1 used Posion and occult on me too and we leave place but ok 3 fight ? 
sec i can load other fights too np 

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Nah i won easily vs u lol
jajaja still talker but where 1vs1 dont talking lies you beat me lmao is sad when you think you can beat me pm em at game and i floor you 321 and and put it at forum np 

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
That's great homo , can't watch , not like i wanted to.
But is ok you still know you lost vs my alt but i out tommorow the 2-0 ... :) but dont be mad when you lsot vs my toon
i put the ss too make 6-0 Easy win :)

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
The score was more like 6-3 between you two and you discounted one of the fights calling gank after Markovi got occulted by a spectator. You cannot brag about 10-0 then only show 3 of the fights in which you won...
still i have more figths i can post it all np and still was 12-2 because 1 fight both side lost ... give me time to edit other video :) or better i put it ss

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
But is ok you still know you lost vs my alt but i out tommorow the 2-0 ... :) but dont be mad when you lsot vs my toon
i put the ss too make 6-0 Easy win :)
Huh? what alt... r u fking delusional kid? LMFAOOO

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Nah i won easily vs u lol
you still talk here you win easily vs me but are never fight vs me 
WHERE IS THE SS ?? Lier 
WHERE IS THE VIDEO ?? Lier 
 But is ok many player tell me you are only barker you still think you are pro when you talkign lies 

come later onlien or Pm Nostalgia she call me and we made bet game but dont cry when you saw yourself at forum 

come i wait put the SS when im died or you Lie Again ? come send me the Screenshot from dead or put video i will see lier 

you are still squishy and worst easy fail sin because you havent eggs to fight me still you talkign lies because you run to your mom at game this is your gameplay Bark at forum with Lies

and you havent video or so you 
let on Attention Deficit syndrom

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Huh? what alt... r u fking delusional kid? LMFAOOO
wait ... tyroth record it too  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: me too 
but still your turn comming too i dont need lier here you are mad because you lost vs me 

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3

Offline BriEsT

• Don
WHERE IS THE SS ?? Lier
WHERE IS THE VIDEO ?? Lier
 I personally dont care about the drama keep it going , but just wanted to say that not everyone records vids of every 1v1 or mass pk they do !

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
I personally dont care about the drama keep it going , but just wanted to say that not everyone records vids of every 1v1 or mass pk they do !
i tell this because he talkign lies about me all made ss or video is normal because when you stay without thsi thinks all know you are a lier is normaly

Offline BriEsT

• Don
i tell this because he talkign lies about me all made ss or video is normal because when you stay without thsi thinks all know you are a lier is normaly
 From a neutral point of view , you both look like liars then , js .

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Cus i win u at dragons end , and cus I'm better than you , and cus I als need post farm :police: now cry me a river please

Offline markovi

*Erecho loses in playoffs*... Mad cuz bad?   :normal-35:

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
This nigga mentions nostalgia ever topic rofl secret crush ;)???

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

So u beated Flavius aka Melancholy while he was on my sin , cus i main wiz now , that's great homo , now , do you dare to 1v1 me? maybe ill give u a chance to win.