Epic Perfect World

Apollumi

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Guys my guild rq epic and went on other server cause we couldn't win pk, but i log and make posts that server+game is dead+we were incative+retired+qutitet+post videos of overwatch

Offline 🅵🅸🅻🆃🅷

• Characters: Filth.
  • Faction: Artiflex
disbanded team69, warning, xpendable, artifex, apollumi, rise and other guilds. We retired because we were inactive, you guys still play every day so you disbanded to hide shame and we just quit the game because its dying. That's a fact guys. Stop boiling and just continue playing this to pretend you are something when you're trash at every other game and use PW as a bastion for your ego
I'll just leave this here.

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: PWin2k18LUL
u dont have anything to use for ur ego u are terrible at literally everything i feel bad for u
Remember what happened when you tried to play DB and kill me with full buffs while I was self buffed? Yep you got cucked
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
I'll just leave this here.

Still mad that you got rejected? Stop quoting me, you're literally irrelevant since PWV days
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran
Remember what happened when you tried to play DB and kill me with full buffs while I was self buffed? Yep you got cucked
no not really i dont remember but it's funny how you remember something like this when pw isn't your life anymore, right? 

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
no not really i dont remember but it's funny how you remember something like this when pw isn't your life anymore, right?
Not my fault your memory is so bad that you cant remember things that happened like a month ago
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
you've been on forums all day dude saying how you quit this game bla bla w/e yet you're still here still talking shit.

stop stalking girls xd
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline Insanity

• Forum Veteran
Not my fault your memory is so bad that you cant remember things that happened like a month ago
i choose certain things to remember, pking against an irrelevant person like you isn't on the list

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
i choose certain things to remember, pking against an irrelevant person like you isn't on the list
excuse for low IQ
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Just stopping by, kids.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Gotta deport Tyrants again xDDDDDDD
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
i hear some apes still suffer from PTSD caused by me , all is well :o
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ✦Tea✦

• GreatWall Defender
  • 1514 AG SB family
  • Characters: _Sunset
  • Faction: AxeメGroup
Record breaking in being greatest guild to ever exist in pw history, and made it to Guinness book of world record for disbanding too many factions + making players rage quit.  :police: :police:
To know what is right and to choose to ignore is an act of a coward.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
i hear some apes still suffer from PTSD caused by me , all is well :o
hi 5           

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: ★420★
nvm