• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

Offline DeaDia

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Life is pretty simple. You are either remembered for being top dog top gun or forgotten for being another meatshield dog from a guild with a basic bitch name. From the creators of Xpendable, the infamous group of elite players that brought you the greatest Perfect World players of All-Time, unforgettable PKs, undefeated 10vs10 records and infinite amounts of learning materials for lesser guilds, we now present you Apollumi. Apollumi is not for everyone. It's not even for a few. We do not care for pathetic irrelevant guilds with 80% non english speaking dogs. We don't fight the power, we are the power. Never forget, "Always outnumbered, never outplayed"
- Apollumi's spokesman, Johnny Blaze/WasteDump
Hell yeah!

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Hello EPW community, your fellow Cleric here,
As you can see we (Artifex and Expendable veterans) have started a new guild Apollumi, a friendly guild even though you can't tell that by the previous palsy comments. I do promise you that we are a friendly guild with friendly'ish people. Every community in the world is represented in this guild: we have the LGBT community represented by: Insanity and Swane as you can tell, black/white/brown/purple, feminists/meninists, from vape to Starbucks every day, Republicans (not so much) and Democrats ... basically everything, no matter who you are, you would fit in. [psssstt: just like on the low though ... if you are an ep or mystic I love you long time]
So yes, if you wish to join please let us know via comments or forum applications!
Hugs and kisses!!!
same gender lovers aren't allowed

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline DeaDia

who is male, and who female in ur love with Insanity?

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
who is male, and who female in ur love with Insanity?
I'm stronger than him

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
As you can see we (Artifex and Expendable veterans) have started a new guild Apollumi, a friendly guild even though you can't tell that by the previous palsy comments. I do promise you that we are a friendly guild with friendly'ish people. Every community in the world is represented in this guild: we have the LGBT community represented by: Insanity and Swane as you can tell, black/white/brown/purple, feminists/meninists, from vape to Starbucks every day, Republicans (not so much) and Democrats ... basically everything, no matter who you are, you would fit in. [psssstt: just like on the low though ... if you are an ep or mystic I love you long time]
So yes, if you wish to join please let us know via comments or forum applications!
Hugs and kisses!!!
You lying too much Gaby LMFAOOOOO

Offline zyz

• Faction: Apollumi
Hugs and kisses!!!
lmfao!!!

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Hugs and kisses!!!
 liar 

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Look at all these motherhuggers calling me a liar ... pfff

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
i do join you team #xpendable .. but the server so boring no challenge and full of bored factions

Insanity

Look at all these motherhuggers calling me a liar ... pfff
motherhuggers...LOOOL