+5 atk lvl archer

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Breslin

• Slayer
  • Characters: Breslin
  • Faction: Qualified
I starting to agree with areshii post with 500 posts to create a threat for new comers, dude eas are alredy op af and now days they tanky af also, learm ur class and get better gears
learn with 2K crit on magic classe ok thank you for lessons ......

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Wear blessing then you got your 5atklvl more.... or use a rune....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Anima

Archers are fine with what they have right now, if you have problem killing some1 it means that he(she) is a better player than you or have better gear, so learn more or get better stats on gear. For bm i understand that some people complain, because bm need a small boost, but ea's do not need more atk lv in my opinion.

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
hey I think we need 5 archer attack level because I have an archer level 84 attack and I hit 2K crit to magic classe

in our fight they camp full def armor weap orna and card

so  because of this camp def as well we need feed archer to 5+ atk lvl on R8

25->30

i can't even kill any classe magic
the problem is the amount of def gears on this server lol (rpd/rmd on armors, cards, tome)... imo only the def wep should stay

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
You play with an extremely bad setup
3x atk weap, 2x/3x ct set and 2atk dex or 20dex ornaments at any ct above 74 should hit decent
Once u reach 2-3pieces -9% with that setup u can infact hit so hard that people consider ea hitting "too much"
After getting 3x atk weap(31atk+) and decent ornaments, titles and meridian(panel.epicpw.com is free) you will focus on boosting your speed  by getting 3x ct pieces
U cant expect to kill anyone as long as u have horriblegears
Work on them and u'll see that in an end game scenario u hit way more than needed actually

Offline Saph

• Frenchie player
  • Since 2007
  • Characters: $aphira / SAPHlRO
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
oh yes +1+1+1+1+1
yeap +1 i only got 106 attack levels which imo isnt enough seeing as seekers and psys can reach 130 def levels
/yeap

OH Yes please +5 att lvl and bless box with -20% chan  :tiger-4: :tiger-4: :tiger-2:

Offline Breslin

• Slayer
yeap +1 i only got 106 attack levels which imo isnt enough seeing as seekers and psys can reach 130 def levels
/yeap
lol 106  :normal-18:

Offline Breslin

• Slayer
Archers are fine with what they have right now, if you have problem killing some1 it means that he(she) is a better player than you or have better gear, so learn more or get better stats on gear. For bm i understand that some people complain, because bm need a small boost, but ea's do not need more atk lv in my opinion.
only better gear cuz our fight took 45 minutes cuz he can't be near to me just they camp def armor + orna + weap and i have sht gear ... so 

Offline Breslin

• Slayer
You play with an extremely bad setup
3x atk weap, 2x/3x ct set and 2atk dex or 20dex ornaments at any ct above 74 should hit decent
Once u reach 2-3pieces -9% with that setup u can infact hit so hard that people consider ea hitting "too much"
After getting 3x atk weap(31atk+) and decent ornaments, titles and meridian(panel.epicpw.com is free) you will focus on boosting your speed  by getting 3x ct pieces
U cant expect to kill anyone as long as u have horriblegears
Work on them and u'll see that in an end game scenario u hit way more than needed actually
i tried to get -9 ct on wrist i spend 23K damas and still -6ct only ... and yeah i have sht gear 

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
i tried to get -9 ct on wrist i spend 23K damas and still -6ct only ... and yeah i have sht gear
thats normal.
2x casting with 2 magic rings will be enough to be a good dd archer.
3x casting is an extra boost, that u wont get it that easy. (without it u'll still be able to kill ppl)
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
My EA 3 years old, you have no idea how much i spent damas for 3x ct part each, well for now farm is easy just do daily quest and gv once a day, and keep them until u get many,

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
EAs are simply fine.
lock this troll

Offline ɱ૯૯Ƿ ♡

• ✿•wнιтe voodoo нυɢɢer•✿
  • Retired⚜
  • Characters: The Fabulous Meep ღ
/yeap
Thanks to White Voodoo  ;D

People with sht gears shouldnt complain
RIGHTTT! :(

EAs are simply fine.

Thank You Plant Eater  :pig-47: