Epic Perfect World

Kriesgott(Apollumi) vs MizureYuki (tyrants)

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
Nice ´´Kreeeeeeeeg``

You need learn a better lie, no , really.... u have more ? Well i have more too, include u losing to Deus LMAO

But post videos of Noah age is not cool
Last Edit: Apr 30, 2016, 08:01 am by GINJO

Offline ☠Kriegsgott☠

• Sne☠BaktaSh☠Sina
  • Persian Live in dubai
  • Characters: ☠Kriegsgott☠
  • Faction: Artifex-Outcasts
Lmao More dream Better Life...16 years old kid

Offline ɱ૯૯Ƿ ♡

• ✿•wнιтe voodoo нυɢɢer•✿
  • Retired⚜
  • Characters: The Fabulous Meep ღ
Lol i play on many char ea barb sekeer wf sin cleric and as far as u know mage can get barb ez and im professional play on Many class not only play one class like MizoreYuki and still he is sht and killed him with barb and ea too lol (since ea not max chann and demon)😸😸😸
and from otherside im not like him to scare of 1v1 people also he refuse 1v1 my seeker and wf Lmao
Mage also can Kill Seeker So easy But he cant so He is Noob Lol i don't have any Commnet for him Anymore...
bye
:monkey-39:
My brain died from reading this,
Commas (,) and Period (.) please  :pig-32:

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
Lol i play on many char ea barb sekeer wf sin cleric and as far as u know mage can get barb ez and im professional play on Many class not only play one class like MizoreYuki and still he is sht and killed him with barb and ea too lol (since ea not max chann and demon)😸😸😸
and from otherside im not like him to scare of 1v1 people also he refuse 1v1 my seeker and wf Lmao
Mage also can Kill Seeker So easy But he cant so He is Noob Lol i don't have any Commnet for him Anymore...
bye
Nice to know ur life revolves around epw ^^ really bro yiu must get all the girls irl :333

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Is krieg new or was he just unknown before scripts? 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
both?

Prototype

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
He was that arti barb HOR a br wb no one cared bout

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Ya'll taking this game to the next level with the paragraph long responses.

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
No , im best wiz....... ;)

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
My brain died when Ginjo appeared on this thread rofl... Its true that Krieg talks big and lies on facts but Ginjo and Deus are 100 times worst ... So I dont know why you bothered making an appearance here ( ginjo )...

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
My brain died when Ginjo appeared on this thread rofl... Its true that Krieg talks big and lies on facts but Ginjo and Deus are 100 times worst ... So I dont know why you bothered making an appearance here ( ginjo )...
Worst ? Well deus can be the king of lie, not me, and if u want SAY ANITHING for me ... u need at least be able to kill me .. now STFU and go train :)