Epic Perfect World

Kriesgott(Apollumi) vs MizureYuki (tyrants)

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
Life is hard when you're dumb

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
I've won 3 out of the about 10ish ones I've attended. And placed 2/3rd in others :o But I don't think winning playoffs automatically makes you good anyways.

Are you saying I've only killed you one time? <__< LOL. Well, whatever you say sport. You said in your post "the best tyrant wizard" and my response was "I'm not even the 5th best tyrant wizard" and that's "Acting good"? Erm, okay. Damn I better get a hold of this ego of mine.
:-X

If I'm so bad why do you feel the need to dedicate an entire thread to me, one in which you make blatant lies about the amount of times I've killed you and won playoffs?

P.S I don't post that SS because you died in it, I post that SS because it's hilarious that you tried to bribe me into rematch and forfeiting for you LOL. I wonder how many of your events you won by paying the other guy 2k ec. :))

So, Just like I told you in game. You can gloat over a few kills, pretend you only died to me once, make up the amount of times I've won playoffs, do whatever you wan't krieg ;) At the end of the day, I'm still just a half baked sage mage who still rustled your jimmies to this point by doing nothing but doing what I do. Being nice to people and occasionally kicking ass. See you in the next bracket <3 Don't forget to bring my 2k to advance.  ;)

lmao xD

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
I don*t log for 1 day and miss so much... damn...

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.

Offline ɱ૯૯Ƿ ♡

• ✿•wнιтe voodoo нυɢɢer•✿
  • Retired⚜
  • Characters: The Fabulous Meep ღ
I don*t log for 1 day and miss so much... damn...
-pat back- it's OK..

Offline ☠Kriegsgott☠

• Sne☠BaktaSh☠Sina
  • Persian Live in dubai
  • Characters: ☠Kriegsgott☠
  • Faction: Artifex-Outcasts
Lol i play on many char ea barb sekeer wf sin cleric and as far as u know mage can get barb ez and im professional play on Many class not only play one class like MizoreYuki and still he is sht and killed him with barb and ea too lol (since ea not max chann and demon)😸😸😸
and from otherside im not like him to scare of 1v1 people also he refuse 1v1 my seeker and wf Lmao
Mage also can Kill Seeker So easy But he cant so He is Noob Lol i don't have any Commnet for him Anymore...
bye
Last Edit: Apr 30, 2016, 05:17 am by 🔫☠Kriegsgott☠🔫

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
talk about lag but switch 12 pcs
0 gameplay only script
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Lol i play on many char ea barb sekeer wf sin cleric and as far as u know mage can get barb ez and im professional play on Many class not only play one class like MizoreYuki and still he is sht and killed him with barb and ea too lol (since ea not max chann and demon)😸😸😸 and from otherside im not like him to scare of 1v1 people also he refuse 1v1 my seeker and wf Lmao Mage also can Kill Seeker So easy But he cant so He is Noob Lol i don't have any Commnet for him Anymore... bye
I literally challenged your seeker today, and you said no. If I had to guess why you keep saying I won't 1vs1 your seeker while at the same time refusing to 1vs1 me on it. It would be so you can keep pretending "i've never killed you."

furthermore, your barb lost 12-1, your 1 kill with witnesses present is when you told me to "say go" then ran at me after I didnt say anything in 10 seconds (because i wasnt ready) then attacked me while I did nothimg. I even stopped to say "or just attack me out of nowhere, thats cool too I guess."

Your ea lost 9-1, your 1 kill being after I killed you I let you res and backed off so you could get cooldowns and chi, but you just did res-ea chi skill-bloodvow then said GF. Also you wore memory chocolate in every 1vs1.

You got 1 kill on each of your characters by acting like a mad poorsport >_> gratz?

I repeat, I would be more than happy to 1vs1 your seeker, youre the one who keeps refusing the 1vs1 lmao, probably so you can keep this thread "relevant." now that I know im supposed to screenshot kills on you or you'll lie. 

But no, I won't fight your wf. Seeker? Sure. But me thinks you'll just keep saying no ingame so you can pretend im avoiding on forums.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
im professional play on Many class

<br />[/img][/img]
still he is sht and killed him with barb and ea too lol
Here are some of the highlights of you "kicking my ass" You should try selling your stories to disney, they're quite delightful.
Last Edit: Apr 30, 2016, 06:00 am by Mizore

Offline Jawad

• I die , You Live ... :|
get a life guys lmao  ???

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
<br />[/img][/img]Here are some of the highlights of you "kicking my ass" You should try selling your stories to disney, they're quite delightful.
Oppsie Daisy Barnies dead

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
I've won 3 out of the about 10ish ones I've attended. And placed 2/3rd in others :o But I don't think winning playoffs automatically makes you good anyways.

Are you saying I've only killed you one time? <__< LOL. Well, whatever you say sport. You said in your post "the best tyrant wizard" and my response was "I'm not even the 5th best tyrant wizard" and that's "Acting good"? Erm, okay. Damn I better get a hold of this ego of mine.
:-X

If I'm so bad why do you feel the need to dedicate an entire thread to me, one in which you make blatant lies about the amount of times I've killed you and won playoffs?

P.S I don't post that SS because you died in it, I post that SS because it's hilarious that you tried to bribe me into rematch and forfeiting for you LOL. I wonder how many of your events you won by paying the other guy 2k ec. :))

So, Just like I told you in game. You can gloat over a few kills, pretend you only died to me once, make up the amount of times I've won playoffs, do whatever you wan't krieg ;) At the end of the day, I'm still just a half baked sage mage who still rustled your jimmies to this point by doing nothing but doing what I do. Being nice to people and occasionally kicking ass. See you in the next bracket <3 Don't forget to bring my 2k to advance.  ;)

I didn't watched video yet, but this comment literally got me.  Nice one.

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
When did I claim to be tyrants best wizard? >__> I'm pretty adamant that I'm not even top 10. Was fun tho gf's. Next time add your deaths too ;)

LMAAAAO yeep

Offline ☠Kriegsgott☠

• Sne☠BaktaSh☠Sina
  • Persian Live in dubai
  • Characters: ☠Kriegsgott☠
  • Faction: Artifex-Outcasts
Last Edit: Apr 30, 2016, 07:56 am by 🔫☠Kriegsgott☠🔫