Epic Perfect World

Remove requirement-25% from r8 rerolls

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
What's funny is your attempt to attack me on forums, Not even my suggestion but you don't attack anyone else on the forums haha, I dealt with the bad stats, but ideally the suggestion is 60% legit you want pk or not, some of the stats are plain stupid to roll, but hey you're right, whatever helps you win whatever you want to call this. have a good night tho k

Why does everyone dislike the new PE system? Agatio barely gives us anything new as it is and when he does it's nothing but QQ for why? don't like PE don't use them simple, I myself get shitty rolls from PE and personally refrain from them anyway, but dang yall QQ about dam near every update and yet wonder why the economy is dead and dull?

New player base ??? I doubt it with how the current old player base is setup, I doubt any *new* players will stay playing EPW for more then 1 month,  but hey I could be wrong :) anyways. GG again Kitty_Stew or whatever your name is, better internet warrior you are :D
you seem mad cause you rolled req -25 and x3 deff xdddddddddd

Offline TweedleDum

• Ay Mami
  • elelellelelelel
-1 I need to make ha ep and ha wiz !!

Use the Asian way of getting good rerolls
scream "PLZ GM GIV (w/e you want)!!! -post gear-"
and get god gears easy. gms here are very helpful.
They might refuse at first to save face but if you show them your commitment they will give you your gears.
also learn basic Bahasa/ tagalog. It really helps

your kungfu is goot

kitty stew

What's funny is your attempt to attack me on forums, Not even my suggestion but you don't attack anyone else on the forums haha, I dealt with the bad stats, but ideally the suggestion is 60% legit you want pk or not, some of the stats are plain stupid to roll, but hey you're right, whatever helps you win whatever you want to call this. have a good night tho k Why does everyone dislike the new PE system? Agatio barely gives us anything new as it is and when he does it's nothing but QQ for why? don't like PE don't use them simple, I myself get shitty rolls from PE and personally refrain from them anyway, but dang yall QQ about dam near every update and yet wonder why the economy is dead and dull? New player base ??? I doubt it with how the current old player base is setup, I doubt any *new* players will stay playing EPW for more then 1 month, but hey I could be wrong :) anyways. GG again Kitty_Stew or whatever your name is, better internet warrior you are :D
IDuKnow v2.0

zSavX

IDuKnow v2.0
Are you a troll? cause nothing you have said as any real substance? like at all? you want me to RQ the game?

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Man at this point I'm kinda like just add anything anything. Games too boring atm. I'll even play with Pwi r9. Fk it.
Go sleep.

Offline RainsWolf

• My Little Boo
  • There are scars that make us who we are. But without them, we don't exist.
  • Characters: Ravenshield RainsWolf
  • Faction: GotMilk
funny how most of you think am qq  because i didnt get the gear I wanted
I did get the stats i wanted
or say its not fair for those who farmed n spent ec
ive farmed my ass off for ec
used St  Warrior Seals etc etc for rerolls
the fact remains is 65% of rerolls i did last night were  requirement -25%
which full on BS
the chance of getting this stat needs to lowed or removed
noone uses it what so ever
before you all go on band wagon saying u get op gear in 1 - 2 hrs thats BS
it still takes time to farm reroll mats n even getting eoungh P.E takes a week  if not longer

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
+1 remove it, and remove or reduce too the rpd and rmd stats u can get in a piece of armor ty

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
funny how most of you think am qq because i didnt get the gear I wanted
I did get the stats i wanted
or say its not fair for those who farmed n spent ec
ive farmed my ass off for ec
used St Warrior Seals etc etc for rerolls
the fact remains is 65% of rerolls i did last night were requirement -25%
which full on BS
the chance of getting this stat needs to lowed or removed
noone uses it what so ever
before you all go on band wagon saying u get op gear in 1 - 2 hrs thats BS
it still takes time to farm reroll mats n even getting eoungh P.E takes a week if not longer
Nah, I did 1 GV now I have 8 full geared R8 characters with APS/PDEF/CHANNEL/MDEF sets and each character has 4 row def weapons, 4 row attack weapons, 3 def purify weapons and x3 int gof daggers. All from 1 GV.

How will cata barbs play cata barb without -req weapon!? You do not know of which you speak, please let the professionals handle this.

Now brb, I made a new account to gear all of its characters by running 1 GV.

kitty stew

it still takes time to farm reroll mats n even getting eoungh P.E takes a week if not longer
that's actually what most are saying.. it took people a lot of time and effort to get the rolls they have now, enduring the very same problem you came across

looks like you're simply making up and arguing points no one is making to justify a dumb idea

I've blown tens of thousands of damas (and maybe 1-2k PE's) into my ct EA trying to get full ct set and thus far can't get 3x ct on chest or legs (have better -int set than my -int EA because of all the rolls), only wrist and boots.. making it easier to get the stats I want would be nice but it's not the point.. clearly the point is over your head as to why we don't get insta-OP gear here, even though Agatio has eluded to it many times over in the last handful of years

adapt or uninstall

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Go sleep.
Why does everyone tell me to go sleep? ))))): 

kitty stew

Why does everyone tell me to go sleep? ))))):
your avatar looks like it's tired..

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Her avatar is of a girl with her throat slit sticking her tongue out, personally I wouldn't mess with faye. I would be to afraid to wake up in one of those saw torture devices.

But I admire your bravery in the face or pure unfiltered psychosis. 

kitty stew

Her avatar is of a girl with her throat slit sticking her tongue out, personally I wouldn't mess with faye. I would be to afraid to wake up in one of those saw torture devices. But I admire your bravery in the face or pure unfiltered psychosis.
say that to my face..

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Her avatar is of a girl with her throat slit sticking her tongue out, personally I wouldn't mess with faye. I would be to afraid to wake up in one of those saw torture devices.

But I admire your bravery in the face or pure unfiltered psychosis.
LOL. My avi pic is a zombie with her throat cut. But I understand where kitty stew could get mistaken because I've gotten that a few times. I should start putting creepy gifs instead of smoking gifs. 😂

say that to my face..

O. Ty for nightmares. I'm between sleep in the darkest bedroom in the world. 😂😂