Epic Perfect World

Remove requirement-25% from r8 rerolls

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
what it be, what it do happy man snacks back again with a new review!
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Yone

• Characters: Yone, _Huggles
-1 ,people have worked their ass off getting nice stats. I think itd be unfair for those players who have wasted a sht ton of ec and time reshaping.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
-1 ,people have worked their ass off getting nice stats. I think itd be unfair for those players who have wasted a sht ton of ec and time reshaping.
u are literally the cancer that kills servers
get over it crybaby

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Boohoo. Imo it's no different than when you could donate for certain things or when certain people bragged about their GM friends. (Not saying anything "bad" or against gms, no ban please. ;)) Same difference to me. ;)

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Add R9.
Yes. Do this definitely. Watch whole server rebel instantly. 

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
Yes. Do this definitely. Watch whole server rebel instantly.
Who cares? Maybe you can attract a new player base since current one even bots in 1v1

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Who cares? Maybe you can attract a new player base since current one even bots in 1v1
Man at this point I'm kinda like just add anything anything. Games too boring atm. I'll even play with Pwi r9. Fk it. 

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
Man at this point I'm kinda like just add anything anything. Games too boring atm. I'll even play with Pwi r9. Fk it.
That's why I don't log, need something new lol

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Add R9.
This but ppl r 2 pussy for r9

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
This but ppl r 2 pussy for r9
R9 = death of server
why? not bc of stats
bc of nothing to reroll
nothing to reroll, no economy, no economy =dead server

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
R9 = death of server
why? not bc of stats
bc of nothing to reroll
nothing to reroll, no economy, no economy =dead server
Theres barely any economy right now 95% of the server is full geared we gave people free rolls/very easy way to farm and even daily free rolls (To help the new people lol? ) and pk still the same people dont even roll gear anymore unless 4deff/4attk weps what goes around world chat is DS/WS/Puzzle and bad stats that takes 1 week to sell because most ppl got good stats.
 Mi point = R9 or not theres rarely nothing to reroll right now but orns or 4deff weps.
But hey i bet even if they did add r9 the server's pk would still be the same. I dont get much on game so tell me if am wrong the only mass pk on the server is DT event because most of the forums mass pk videos i see are of DT event and 1v1s    :-X Idk tbh i could be wrong as fk 

zSavX

the game has changed? funny cuz it's you complaining about wanting it changed

rest of this is just gibberish
uhm scripts? everyone using def gear ?? do you even epw? as far as me complaining? where at? I simply agree that *some* useless stats should be removed...don't make this more then it needs to be please xD

kitty stew

uhm scripts? everyone using def gear ?? do you even epw? as far as me complaining? where at? I simply agree that *some* useless stats should be removed...don't make this more then it needs to be please xD
what you're complaining about most of us have dealt with

it's funny this guy acts like he's the only one on the server who has rolled shitty stats before.. registered a few months ago and can't hack rolling r8r

learn2farm or if the negative aspect of luck triggers you this bad go dragon gear, server doesn't change for you just because you join it and don't like the way it works

Last Edit: Apr 29, 2016, 03:36 am by kitty stew

zSavX

what you're complaining about most of us have dealt with

it's funny this guy acts like he's the only one on the server who has rolled shitty stats before

learn2farm or if the negative aspect of luck triggers you this bad go dragon gear
What's funny is your attempt to attack me on forums, Not even my suggestion but you don't attack anyone else on the forums haha, I dealt with the bad stats, but ideally the suggestion is 60% legit you want pk or not, some of the stats are plain stupid to roll, but hey you're right, whatever helps you win whatever you want to call this. have a good night tho k

Why does everyone dislike the new PE system? Agatio barely gives us anything new as it is and when he does it's nothing but QQ for why? don't like PE don't use them simple, I myself get shitty rolls from PE and personally refrain from them anyway, but dang yall QQ about dam near every update and yet wonder why the economy is dead and dull? 

New player base ??? I doubt it with how the current old player base is setup, I doubt any *new* players will stay playing EPW for more then 1 month,  but hey I could be wrong :) anyways. GG again Kitty_Stew or whatever your name is, better internet warrior you are :D