Epic Perfect World

Remove requirement-25% from r8 rerolls

Offline RainsWolf

• My Little Boo
  • There are scars that make us who we are. But without them, we don't exist.
  • Characters: Ravenshield RainsWolf
  • Faction: GotMilk
pls remove requirement-25% from r8  rerolls
its most not needed  n  not used stat ever
Bullshit reroll out there
tonight  alone rerolling 2 diffrent weapons
I got  between 4- 5 requirement-25%  in bloody row  rougly  4-6 times
it past a joke
either lower the chance of getting it or remove it completely
Last Edit: Apr 28, 2016, 10:36 am by wolfies

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
gota get rid of these groceries 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
gota get rid of these groceries
Life is pretty simple. You are either remembered for being top dog top gun or forgotten for being another meatshield dog from a guild with a basic bitch name. From the creators ofXpendable, the infamous group of elite players that brought you the greatest Perfect World players of All-Time, unforgettable PKs, undefeated 10vs10 records and infinite amounts of learning materials for lesser guildswe now present you Apollumi. Apollumi is not for everyone. It's not even for a few. We do not care for pathetic irrelevant guilds with 80% non english speaking dogs. We don't fight the power, we are the power. Never forget, "Always outnumbered, never outplayed"

PURGATORY

Nah we get already more (free) rerolls than b4, people struggled with those stats before and I don't mind if the situation doesn't alter  :-X

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
Nah we get already more (free) rerolls than b4, people struggled with those stats before and I don't mind if the situation doesn't alter  :-X
Says the one that raged over -25 requirement hehe

PURGATORY

Says the one that raged over -25 requirement hehe
That's private info :-[

kitty stew

r8r has always been gambling, most of the time it doesn't go your way... if you don't like that, go with dragon gear

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
don't see why not remove the mp like from armors x D , don't want 40k rolls before my gof int bro
i feel like i'm dead

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
At least lower chance for useless stats man, I just started refilling gear again and holy crap man all the useless stats everywhere. 

Offline Drive

• 🌙
At least lower chance for useless stats man, I just started refilling gear again and holy crap man all the useless stats everywhere.
+1,lower if anything.

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
- dont want more people running around with x4 def weps'

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
At the risk of being called one of the "-1 army", I must give a long sarcastic response to show my intellectual superiority over the true -1 army.

+1 because I've been through six thousand, seven hundred  and thirty-three GVs and gotten one hundred thirty-four thousand, six hundred and sixty rerolls for my gear, and I still have yet to gear my mage with at least 4 sets of gear.

+1 because everything should be made easy and this is way too hard. I do HDD, 1 GV, BH and all my other dailies every single day because I've turned into this huge PVEr and something else that makes getting rerolls would be optimal for my goal of getting 4 sets of mage gear.

+1 because all useless stats should be removed so that everyone can only get -channy and dex/mag/str/vit for attack set and rpdt/rmdt for def set because I want EPW to be like other server, where you enter game and are ready to PVP in an hour or two.

But seriously -1, we've had all these other stats for nigh on five years. It won't kill anyone to wait longer and see the long-term effects of removing hp and hp recovery. As someone else said, they ran just a few GV and already geared 3-4 toons completely.  :-X
Last Edit: Apr 28, 2016, 02:10 pm by 𝐸𝓈𝓀𝒾𝓂𝑜

scatterer3

Make triple int easy to get in 2 rerolls  :police:

zSavX

r8r has always been gambling, most of the time it doesn't go your way... if you don't like that, go with dragon gear

why is everyone stuck on how things use to be, get over it already...the game has changed and just accept it lol. Anyway yea you should outright remove the troll stats from r8, for example if I play bm...why do i roll magic?evasion? etc etc....everyone wants people to *gear* up for pk right ?? that's yalll *ace* in the hole, we do this for pk....well then do it for pk...since so many of you have this notion that if you say your doing x y z for pk, it will cover your true agenda. Anyway +1 to the future good suggestion everyone hates rerolling requirement 25% and whoever said they rolled with it...no you did like everyone else and rolled bad stats you played/made a alt.