Epic Perfect World

Your Gaming Set-up?

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Sennheisers are amazing for music. Definitely one of the best brands out there, even if they're not #1. Eventually, I plan on getting crossfade m-100s from v-moda.
Sennheiser is the best brand for audio-cretins who think they can tell the difference between the smallest of base levels. He called you a hipster most likely because you fell for a marketing scam. Sennheiser is the most expensive brand out there, yet it isn't the best brand at all. Brands like QPAD and HyperX are less expensive overall and far superior.
Excuse me, I'm not the only one on this thread with Sennheisers, nor are they bad headphones if you have a separate mic. Mine are mostly used for music, not no-lifing CSGO or talking shit on ventrilo. Why you're dickriding me for posting in this thread is beyond me.
Don't talk to me.
Retard alert signal is ringing again.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Sennheiser is the best brand for audio-cretins who think they can tell the difference between the smallest of base levels. He called you a hipster most likely because you fell for a marketing scam. Sennheiser is the most expensive brand out there, yet it isn't the best brand at all. Brands like QPAD and HyperX are less expensive overall and far superior.Retard alert signal is ringing again.
You're a waste of breath and I won't even bother explaining why you're wrong. Why do you feel the need to shove your head up Josh's ass every chance you get? Get lost, kid.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements

This is my gaming rig, as you can see its a bit dated. But I can still play in simple models with 0 effects. Sometimes I even use it to prepare breakfast. :-X

Offline Astria

• Characters: Opalescence - Sagittarian
  • Faction: Nocturnes
Logitech G600 gaming mouse
Logitech F710 Wireless Gamepad
Logitech H600 Wireless Headset
The speakers that came with my computer

I have an unusual set-up. Due to having nerve damage in my left arm I have to play almost solely with my gaming mouse. The gamepad rests in my lap and I use it only to walk. I have two PCs, so I play the game on one with sound on speakers and then have voice chat on the other with headphone/mic. I use keyboard to chat in game, though rarely.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
You're a waste of breath and I won't even bother explaining why you're wrong. Why do you feel the need to shove your head up Josh's ass every chance you get? Get lost, kid.
You will not bother explaining anything because you have nothing to reply with you imbecile. Why do I feel the need to destroy you at every turn? That's simple, it tilts me when idiots say stuff which is completely wrong. I don't single you out, don't worry. Anyone who leaves themselves open to an insult is an easy target, you're just one of the easier ones to hit.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Sennheiser is the best brand for audio-cretins who think they can tell the difference between the smallest of base levels. He called you a hipster most likely because you fell for a marketing scam. Sennheiser is the most expensive brand out there, yet it isn't the best brand at all. Brands like QPAD and HyperX are less expensive overall and far superior.Retard alert signal is ringing again.

So you're a headphone enthusiast now?
Sorry, but some of us do long hours of research before making purchases.

If we wanted to be "hipster" we'd go out and waste money on Ferrari headphones.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
So you're a headphone enthusiast now?
Sorry, but some of us do long hours of research before making purchases.
It makes sense for me to be interested in hardware taking into account what I plan to do in the future. As for researching what to buy, you do not need to search far, HLTV.org is full of plebs but also full of smart people who know a lot about headsets. You can just cycle through all the threads there about headsets:

If we wanted to be "hipster" we'd go out and waste money on Ferrari headphones.
Yet you're doing the same by buying Sennheisers.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
You will not bother explaining anything because you have nothing to reply with you imbecile. Why do I feel the need to destroy you at every turn? That's simple, it tilts me when idiots say stuff which is completely wrong. I don't single you out, don't worry. Anyone who leaves themselves open to an insult is an easy target, you're just one of the easier ones to hit.
Nah fam.  :)

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Don't upset. Not everyone uses headphones just for gaming. Some people actually listen to music on them in different places, which they wouldn't comfortably do with funny looking headset. So for them proper headphones with dedicated mic will simply work better, what is so hard to understand?

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Don't upset. Not everyone uses headphones just for gaming. Some people actually listen to music on them in different places, which they wouldn't comfortably do with funny looking headset. So for them proper headphones with dedicated mic will simply work better, what is so hard to understand?

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
In a world where players program robots to play for them, I don't think they understand anything but the most optimal gaming choice.

I just use bob marley ear buds lol.

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
I use no headset i play on silent mode like a emo kid 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
What is so hard for you to understand that I'm not saying that buying sennheisers is a terrible idea? It is purely unnecessary. I merely explained what I believe Domgrath meant, nothing else. She never highlighted any of these arguments so why are you putting words in her mouth just to help her win an argument when it's clear your logic is flawed?

Retarded moron..."Your gaming setup" and he talks about going outside.
Last Edit: Apr 28, 2016, 11:08 pm by Arashiwf

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
What is so hard for you to understand that I'm not saying that buying sennheisers is a terrible idea? It is purely unnecessary. I merely explained what I believe Domgrath meant, nothing else. She never highlighted any of these arguments so why are you putting words in her mouth just to help her win an argument when it's clear your logic is flawed?

Excuse me, I'm not the only one on this thread with Sennheisers, nor are they bad headphones if you have a separate mic. Mine are mostly used for music, not no-lifing CSGO or talking shit on ventrilo. Why you're dickriding me for posting in this thread is beyond me.
Don't talk to me.
Like I said, you're not worth the time it takes to argue, hence I didn't bother.  :rolleyes:

Perma ban incoming damn