• I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
go cry into a bucket ":C"
did that three days ago what o3o

Offline ☆chixxiebaby☆

• Characters: ToxicLust
  • Faction: Nefarious Director
I think it's funny as fk when you walk around with ur head so fking high thinking your the shyt when it's ur bots that deserve the win.when u can pk without the bots and scripting then call yourself a real player,until your not shyt.js

Offline ɱ૯૯Ƿ ♡

• ✿•wнιтe voodoo нυɢɢer•✿
  • Retired⚜
  • Characters: The Fabulous Meep ღ
I think it's funny as fk when you walk around with ur head so fking high thinking your the shyt when it's ur bots that deserve the win.when u can pk without the bots and scripting then call yourself a real player,until your not shyt.js
THISSS!!! 

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
nobody cares
sir do i know youuu

sir do i know youuu
I highly doubt
I had a mexican slave tho called Luiez

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
I highly doubt
I had a mexican slave tho called Luiez
??? You couldn't be ....

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
R O A S T E D
??? You couldn't be ....
Oh yes I can  ;)

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Oh yes I can  ;)
??? Wtf i thought you got killed by some pirates or something How dare you not tell me anything am mad now bye reported.

??? Wtf i thought you got ****d by some pirates or something How dare you not tell me anything am mad now bye reported.
You removed me from fl little *** LMFAO Plus never messaged me on skype. The heartbroken one is me

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
You removed me from fl little *** LMFAO Plus never messaged me on skype. The heartbroken one is me
Lying hore! you removed me first! i cried for day and got depression cause of you :"( 

Lying hore! you removed me first! i cried for day and got depression cause of you :"(
? ***ing bs dude
Both statements are

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
? ***ing bs dude
Both statements are
Add me back lyin hore acting all goodie on forums we both know what you are insidee