Epic Perfect World

Domgrath's WTF Series - #NerfBarbarians

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
People are already forced to script in 1v1, archers are 2 hit, sometimes even 1 hit in attack gear. Majority of server scripts, and those without it are at a huge disadvantage, and to gain it back you're forced to script. Either die a thousand times and end up quitting or start scripting to be in equal fields. Oh yeah and to those "hey im special I don't script I beat scripters" go 1v1 any decent player who knows what theyre doing to get a reality check. 1/10 fights you'll win cause the scripter will get bored and start messing up.
Unless you're a barb, which is the only exception due to how OP it is already in terms of defense, you will be forced to script sooner or later, or remain the hipster and win 1/10 of your 1v1s and overall be a let down to your team in pk.
This is 100% accurate. A DPH barb will be able to tank semi decently without scripting in normal situations, however if you start going against the "top tier" players in the game which happen to be scripting everything they possibly can, you're at a huge disadvantage.

Most classes need scripting in order to compete nowadays, however it has far extended its original need. Scripting is an issue, however it's now "allowed" and almost everyone is using it, which is a good thing since its accessible by everyone nowadays.

The only thing I can really say is that now that scripting is universal, we need to balance things out now. There still are classes that benefit far too much from scripting and need to be dealt with..

(Archers reaching 99-chan and being able to tank the world)

(Venos that can also face tank the world)

This isn't an issue that can be fixed overnight.

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
This is 100% accurate. A DPH barb will be able to tank semi decently without scripting in normal situations, however if you start going against the "top tier" players in the game which happen to be scripting everything they possibly can, you're at a huge disadvantage.

Most classes need scripting in order to compete nowadays, however it has far extended its original need. Scripting is an issue, however it's now "allowed" and almost everyone is using it, which is a good thing since its accessible by everyone nowadays.

The only thing I can really say is that now that scripting is universal, we need to balance things out now. There still are classes that benefit far too much from scripting and need to be dealt with..

stopped reading after everyone needs to script.. I don't script still beats top tier players in dex or str builds.
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol

stopped reading after 100%

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
stopped reading after 100%
you never seize to make me laugh. I loled so hard lmfao

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
stopped reading after everyone needs to script.. I don't script still beats top tier players in dex or str builds.
We both know that's complete bullshit.

You lost to Leonidas in the 1v1 Playoffs (Random scripting WR) and he was nice enough to rematch you, then you ended up losing the next fight to Xenocide.

If you were scripting I guarantee you wouldn't have lost these fights in the first place, I certainly wouldn't.

I have a lot of respect for your knowledge of your class, but don't be delusional and say that scripting isn't necessary when we both know that it's your ego talking 

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★

You lost to Leonidas in the 1v1 Playoffs (Random scripting WR) and he was nice enough to rematch you, then you ended up losing the next fight to Xenocide.

If you were scripting I guarantee you wouldn't have lost these fights in the first place, I certainly wouldn't.

I have a lot of respect for your knowledge of your class, but don't be delusional and say that scripting isn't necessary when we both know that it's your ego talking
you do know that my data was dead? And my data was giving me freezes every 10 seconds? And sometimes I dc. Just like I dcd vs xeno But cause am skillfull play I predicted he would metal combo and I used hos before I dc and hopped id tank the rest till I come back to show that I really dcd? Stfu nigger don't try to show me off with utter bs. When you know ill *** any of those or better on any other day with recharged data. I'll 1v1 any kunt rn for 20k ec bets and uk wut ill be 40k ec richer and uk it. Gtfo bitch

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
When you know ill *** any of those or better on any other day with recharged data. I'll 1v1 any kunt rn for 20k ec bets and uk wut ill be 40k ec richer and uk it. Gtfo bitch
:normal-2:  :normal-13: :normal-2:

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
:normal-2:  :normal-13: :normal-2:
right laugh when you cant say shit. We know better idiot... Lol

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
right laugh when you cant say shit. We know better idiot... Lol
Calm down, you seem kind of upset that I pointed out you lose time to time.

Fact of the matter is, you aren't going to beat someone like Burdette consistently, or Kriegsgott, or any of the other "top-tier" scripters in the game, and if you do (which I highly doubt) I have surely never seen it.

I don't care if you get a nice GoF + Crit with Ancestral and 1 shot them, that doesn't matter, what does matter is that someone who is actively scripting all of their gear will do better than you at the end of the day (overall)

Stop letting your ego leak all over the place, its gross kera babe

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
Calm down, you seem kind of upset that I pointed out you lose time to time.

Fact of the matter is, you aren't going to beat someone like Burdette consistently, or Kriegsgott, or any of the other "top-tier" scripters in the game, and if you do (which I highly doubt) I have surely never seen it.

I don't care if you get a nice GoF + Crit with Ancestral and 1 shot them, that doesn't matter, what does matter is that someone who is actively scripting all of their gear will do better than you at the end of the day (overall)

Stop letting your ego leak all over the place, its gross kera babe
i was upset the fact you pointed out the loses where its known and was obvious as shit i had terrible connection was pretty gayed, i expected better. 

krieg is actually good, burdette is kinda good, i don't believe that this game is all about scripts and you know it. script does improve player but an unskilled player with scripts gonna get fuked down on any sec as obvious. a skillfull player with scripts gonna own. either ways in the end of the day scripts did make em pretty challenging but still on a pretty focused fight skill would win in the end after struggling ofc.  p.s when i speak ego, its cause i back it up. once i fail to do so, id shut up instantly. uk i only back up my words.  

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol

Ofc Cyberdkx would lose vs Leonidas hes a true spartan warrior for fks sake this isnt even balanced get ur facts str8 m8

#Trump4President

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
Ofc Cyberdkx would lose vs Leonidas hes a true spartan warrior for fks sake this isnt even balanced get ur facts str8 m8

#Trump4President
lmao kys

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker

Offline Yolocausto

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Yolocausto,Tircon the god
  • Faction: Outcasts
When i thought epw community was nerd enough. I found that people are using programs to react to skills 😂😂. Like my friend burdette my commisioner when i was HO marshall. My advice is boys get as good as me and become a legend without script or programs or even playing 👏🏻. Happy gaming friends 💋💋

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
or even playing 👏 or even playing 👏 or even playing 👏 or even playing 👏 or even playing 👏 or even playing 👏 or even playing 👏 or even playing 👏 or even playing 👏 or even playing 👏 or even playing 👏 or even playing 👏 or even playing 👏

cracked the *** outta me
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: