Epic Perfect World

Domgrath's WTF Series - #NerfBarbarians

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
8) Nerf the barbarians, the most broken and unbalanced class on Epic Perfect World 2016! 8)

"Knockdown is broken!"

"Occult Ice should be removed!"

"Stop fake DCing Domgrath!"

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
go play dota man

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Become burdette and build a bot that detects when your 60% swing will fail before it does and automatically casts occult for you. So that can miss too.  :police: Follow up by making a bot which will automatically detects when your openent is botting and uninstalls the server instantly. Even if you're mid PK. 

Offline ɱ૯૯Ƿ ♡

• ✿•wнιтe voodoo нυɢɢer•✿
  • Retired⚜
  • Characters: The Fabulous Meep ღ
And Domgrath is back with his random posts!
Welcome Back :tiger-19:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Become burdette and build a bot that detects when your 60% swing will fail before it does and automatically casts occult for you. So that can miss too.  :police: Follow up by making a bot which will automatically detects when your openent is botting and uninstalls the server instantly. Even if you're mid PK.
holy crap i lol'd

Offline Arthath

• xenia♥
  • Faction: Ex Battalion
im a big fan too.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Quality videos.  :normal-42:

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
i think i gave you trauma

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Stop giving people nightmares. It's not nice. 

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
 Trauma, LOL. No, just disappointment. I finally overcame my aversion to script and thought I finally dived headfirst into the cancer. But you showed me that script is just dipping your toes in the cancer, theres still skill detection/counter bots to genie for me. Bots to cast my skills for me. I just didnt realize how deep the cancer rabbit hole went, is all. 

Hey agatio can you add all of these 3rd party scripts and bots into the main game download? Since they have your official approval and all. :police:

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
 Trauma, LOL. No, just disappointment. I finally overcame my aversion to script and thought I finally dived headfirst into the cancer. But you showed me that script is just dipping your toes in the cancer, theres still skill detection/counter bots to genie for me. Bots to cast my skills for me. I just didnt realize how deep the cancer rabbit hole went, is all.

Hey agatio can you add all of these 3rd party scripts and bots into the main game download? Since they have your official approval and all. :police:
i guess we're both dissapointed, i honestly did think you had potential to be a good player when i first see you , but nah , i doubt youll ever get higher than tier5 with the IQ that you keep showing

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
i guess we're both dissapointed, i honestly did think you had potential to be a good player when i first see you , but nah , i doubt youll ever get higher than tier5 with the IQ that you keep showing
We all have the potential to become truly skilled, it just depends how many 3rd party programs we're willing to download topkek. Tell me sensai which programs must I download to become gud like a tier 4. Like my idol loqu :police:

I earnestly did plan on practicing and becoming better as a player and mage, but i've officially decided why bother doing when I can simply reroll, download some bots, scripts and detection programs and let the bots scripts and programs play for me lolololo.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
We all have the potential to become truly skilled, it just depends how many 3rd party programs we're willing to download topkek. Tell me sensai which programs must I download to become gud like a tier 4. Like my idol loqu :police:

I earnestly did plan on practicing and becoming better as a player, but ive officially decided why bother doing when I can simply reroll , download some bots, scripts and detection programs and let the bots scripts and programs play for me lolololo.
i hope you realize youre just sad about not being able to spark me lol
for skillspam i could use ingame function to spam skills using one hotkey. This is a built in feature thats been around since the beginning of pw to assist in spamming skills. Would you still QQ if I used this instead of razer?

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
i hope you realize youre just sad about not being able to spark me lol for skillspam i could use ingame function to spam skills using one hotkey. This is a built in feature thats been around since the beginning of pw to assist in spamming skills. Would you still QQ if I used this instead of razer?
It just further showed me that you were willing to do anything for a win, even against new players. I cancelled sleep into mountain stun to trick you and did instant spark BT instead and it landed on an immune that was so fast the logo didnt show up until BT was already cast. Wasting both chi and genie.

Now at this point, rather than explain how the skill worked against you. You said "gf" after you hierobugged me right after. If you were truly a player who played the game for fun and not just to win all the time, you would have explained yourself and let me learn how to counteract it. Because I do remember engaging you about that. I said something akin to "wow, inhuman reaction time 99/100 eas would have expected mountain just then" at the time of course I didnt realize how ironic it was that I said inhuman reaction...so my mind started of thinking of different ways I could trick you and sneak in a spark kill. Never knowing or having you explain why your "reaction" timing was so quick. And allowing me to think it was you inputting your skills and genie skills. Finding out only on forums from someone else later.

Up until that point, I had respect for you because I believed it was you doing the things I was seeing. Predicting even a seize cancel into a spark. So I asked you for tips, the tip you supplied was "dont wear defense armor"...yep, that was the tip. No mention of the fact that you were literally, due to a program, untrickable into a spark combo because it wasnt you I had to trick, but a bot program. You think at some point someone would say "oh hey..btw...that skill literally cant work on me because of this program I have on my computer" but you would rather have had me think it was all you, and have me just try it again. Than explain the reality. Were you embarassed or just farming wins until someone finally told me?

Do I think its lame that you cant be sparked because a computer programs reaction time is taking the place of your own? Absolutely. But more importantly, I think it's lame that you withheld that information from someone you were pretending to help learn. Your ego is so absolute that you would even withold information from new players trying to learn in order to kill them easier... Which in itself is more sad than your antisparkbot9000.

I could accept script, and although it's lame, I could with time, probably even accept skill casting bots. But automated genie skills activated by a computer sensor...? Bruh.

There just comes a point where you have to draw a line... You're supposed to play the game, not have computer sensors and programs do it for you.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Do you think its ok that you can hit me 79k with 1 skill? Its absurd that such a thing exists. If youre skilled enough then you can kill me without spark and if youre not skilled enough then you dont deserve to win me
And my armors tip was legit , using ct armors to spam heals faster instead of rpdt is much better in my opinion. I have more troubles aganist healspam def set than rpdt slow heal def set MG
And my ego is not high , its realistic. I know what i can do and what i cant, go ask Domgrath , before our 30min fight in playoffs i told him he'll probably win because i wasnt playing too great , but i did end up playing the fight better than i thought i would and won
Last Edit: Apr 28, 2016, 02:47 am by Burdette