stop camping forums go sleep :normal-2: :normal-3:

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
stop camping forums go sleep :normal-2: :normal-3:
Nope pulling all nighter.  :normal-3: :normal-3:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Nice guide for macro-alternatives, but I have to ask.. 

What is the appeal of this over something as easy and stress-free as the russian scripts?

I feel like they're much more convenient and easy to use overall

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Nice guide for macro-alternatives, but I have to ask..

What is the appeal of this over something as easy and stress-free as the Russian scripts?

I feel like they're much more convenient and easy to use overall
I guess for most people its whether you have the space on bars or not. Also, if you have the macro keys or something, then whats the point of not using them? 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I guess for most people its whether you have the space on bars or not. Also, if you have the macro keys or something, then whats the point of not using them?
I have macro key's on my keyboard, and on my mouse. I still prefer to use a russian script considering it'll lock onto my client specifically and not screw up everything I'm doing if I accidentally click it when I'm tabbed out.

Not only that, when using macro-keys you also HAVE to have gears somewhere on your skillbar to be able to script, and it'll take 2 keys for defense/offensive as opposed to russian scripts that'll swap from inventory

tl;dr:

I feel like nowaday's its a lot more useful and practical to use something like autoswap, simply put it has advantages that mechanical scripts cannot match

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
:normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:
You're sht. LOL
He is sht. He knows that
Hi Durion bae c;

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I have macro key's on my keyboard, and on my mouse. I still prefer to use a russian script considering it'll lock onto my client specifically and not screw up everything I'm doing if I accidentally click it when I'm tabbed out.

Not only that, when using macro-keys you also HAVE to have gears somewhere on your skillbar to be able to script, and it'll take 2 keys for defense/offensive as opposed to russian scripts that'll swap from inventory

tl;dr:

I feel like nowaday's its a lot more useful and practical to use something like autoswap, simply put it has advantages that mechanical scripts cannot match
Yeah, I get what you're saying. It's kinda why I like my Hex, so I can put my finger in the middle and not have to worry about accidentally pressing anything (since I have skills on it) When I open my client, my profile goes straight to my Epic one, and when I close it it goes to my normal one I use for doing whatever else.
With the second part about having gear on your bars, some people can do it some can't. Like me, I have three spare bars I can put whatever on, I really don't care if I have to use another. Another thing is, sometimes I might switch and forget and go into the middle of a faction with attack gear on with a script because I can't visually see I'm wearing it (done it before, I'm an idiot.)

He is sht. He knows that
Hi Durion bae c;
True true. 

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • i don't love much things
  • Characters: Tome
  • Faction: Alon3CowBoy
Not really a hack, lol. It's basically the same thing as having a Razer product, just for people that don't have them. People use resources, it's just what people do.
that's not excuse all of these things are Hacks allowing these stuff is madness 

Sucide Squad Xahila Elitism InTake Bestol and 2 Randoms

kitty stew

Nice guide for macro-alternatives, but I have to ask.. What is the appeal of this over something as easy and stress-free as the russian scripts? I feel like they're much more convenient and easy to use overall
too lazy to learn it

and like most people are probably thinking.. who gives a shit

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
that's not excuse all of these things are Hacks allowing these stuff is madness
None of it is hacks, they're not interfering with the games. 

whale hunter

He is sht. He knows that
Hi Durion bae c;
hello brother

whale hunter

None of it is hacks, they're not interfering with the games.
go sleep already fk off LOL stop spamming

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
go sleep already fk off LOL stop spamming
Did you see me say 
Nope pulling all nighter.  :normal-3: :normal-3:

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
xDDDDDDDDD razor + xbmc = 2014 script equipment xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
nicely made guide probably wont use since sit in def gear in mass cause cc e.e but none the less would use if mained ea or other squish class