Epic Perfect World

DEUS vs Marcus :)

rofl battle of the silvers

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
rofl battle of the silvers
nice global elite signature you must be doing so well in life your parents would be proud.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
hey where can i get script to cast skills for me that obviously has no delay between hits or drawbacks i'm interested
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
hey where can i get script to cast skills for me that obviously has no delay between hits or drawbacks i'm interested
Should grab his spark detecting bot while youre at it, for optimal MLGness.

send 500k ec to Zhake

nice global elite signature you must be doing so well in life your parents would be proud.
sry if u still live with / depend on ur parents, moved out when i was 17
my mom knows im global elite though, and yes, she is proud cuz she is filthy mge

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Should grab his spark detecting bot while youre at it, for optimal MLGness.
mad cuz cant 1hit me rofl

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
sry if u still live with / depend on ur parents, moved out when i was 17
my mom knows im global elite though, and yes, she is proud cuz she is filthy mge
You have accomplished so much in life global elite I'm impressed.  Master of the virtual weapon.

GM allow my comment to go thro im not trash talking.
Last Edit: Apr 27, 2016, 10:54 pm by Boss Dav

Offline DEUSEEKER

• Critão
  • Critão tem que ter critão...
  • Characters: DEUS
What the ***!! Where is the dragon's end fight you rq'ed at end ***ing downer. Just letting you know I broke up with my girlfriend that day, I was in mental turmoil. On top of that I was already getting AIDS from your PMs( 1v1 Kkkkkkk GGGGG ) whilst in DT. Just a bad day, I guess. Besides we can always 1v1 again. And hey I will record this time too. KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK GGGGGGGGGGGGGG see ya soon.
You never beat me, is not a good or bad day that will change it, you just killed me 2 times in life and I how many times have we killed you? I've lost count: c

Offline DEUSEEKER

• Critão
I watched 2 minutes of this video only to see that you are trash DEUS :/ All you do is same 2 combos every 30 seconds ( cd on sacrificial slash )

Combo 1= Metal combo  and all you hope to get is Gof+Crit or you can not kill
Combo 2= Metal combo + edge blur + Stun  for aps = Same as Combo 1 just this time you not hoping to get 1 shot out of metal combo...

That*s all I had to say to this... Also you did not put all the 1v1s at Dragons End where you lose like 10 times in a row to Marcus
I never lost for landmarks or for you! after all you only have the courage to speak ill of me in the forum in front turns into a already a bitch beat you often lost count of the kills tomorrow we 1v1 turn to appear dying in one of my videos, and accept my way of playing I accept its is said seeker APS but uses genie VIT MAGIC LMAAAAAAAO

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
I never lost for landmarks or for you! after all you only have the courage to speak ill of me in the forum in front turns into a already a bitch beat you often lost count of the kills tomorrow we 1v1 turn to appear dying in one of my videos, and accept my way of playing I accept its is said seeker APS but uses genie VIT MAGIC LMAAAAAAAO
If its xeno vs deus let me be the first to bet 5k on deus, any takers?

Offline DEUSEEKER

• Critão
lie here is easy, I want to see me win ... Noob gringo, I think I better just because fast beats, etc., if I am mono combo think you only know after f1, becomes sin

Offline Arthath

• xenia♥
  • Faction: Ex Battalion
mad cuz cant 1hit me rofl
im a big fan of yours
now i guess someone's asking to ban/stop razer macro.

dont be too emotional.  :pig-12:

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
im a big fan of yours

now i guess someone's asking to ban/stop razer macro. dont be too emotional. :pig-12:
Dang so forum fan boys, that's the new weekly revolution in botting is it?  :-X