Epic Perfect World

DEUS vs Marcus :)

Offline Arthath

• xenia♥
  • Faction: Ex Battalion
Dang so forum fan boys, that's the new weekly revolution in botting is it?  :-X
i cant afford razer shit, will you teach me how to script?   :pig-23: :pig-23: :pig-48:

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
You never beat me, is not a good or bad day that will change it, you just killed me 2 times in life and I how many times have we killed you? I've lost count: c
Yo! dipshit. The only fights you won score-wise is on your pathetic video. Rest I won and you clown went raging on WC faking scores coz you crit on final fight. 

Offline DEUSEEKER

• Critão
  • Critão tem que ter critão...
  • Characters: DEUS
Yo! dipshit. The only fights you won score-wise is on your pathetic video. Rest I won and you clown went raging on WC faking scores coz you crit on final fight.
random shit, you never beat me liar ***ed ...

Offline DEUSEEKER

• Critão
Anyway, I'm tired of talking I want to see tomorrow in 1v1

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
random shit, you never beat me liar ***ed ...
Am I talking to a ***ing brick? Enough of this score bull shit. We will go again. Pm me boy. I will record too this time. ^_^

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
I never lost for landmarks or for you! after all you only have the courage to speak ill of me in the forum in front turns into a already a bitch beat you often lost count of the kills tomorrow we 1v1 turn to appear dying in one of my videos, and accept my way of playing I accept its is said seeker APS but uses genie VIT MAGIC LMAAAAAAAO

~Accept my way of playing?
Rofl dont make me laugh... The fact that you spam 2 combos and say its your game style is disgusting... Fire combo spamming wiz look good compare to you... Its so retarded. Yeah, I do lose to you when we 1v1. Why? Are 1v1s last 20-40 min each and how do I die? Metal combo gof + crit... Which only proves my point. I went demon to nerf myself bc sage was easy to play. You think making videos makes you look good?
If its xeno vs deus let me be the first to bet 5k on deus, any takers?

Thx bruh ... 

Offline DEUSEEKER

• Critão
LMAO I look forward to beating you again

Offline DEUSEEKER

• Critão
~Accept my way of playing?
Rofl dont make me laugh... The fact that you spam 2 combos and say its your game style is disgusting... Fire combo spamming wiz look good compare to you... Its so retarded. Yeah, I do lose to you when we 1v1. Why? Are 1v1s last 20-40 min each and how do I die? Metal combo gof + crit... Which only proves my point. I went demon to nerf myself bc sage was easy to play. You think making videos makes you look good?
Thx bruh ...
I was against you with set dragon Xenocide and you lost in front of kira ... and gugarox '-'

Offline DEUSEEKER

• Critão
I go to sleep, Goodbye losers. :) :) :) :)

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
LMAO I look forward to beating you again
LMFAO!!  I look forward to your pathetic nag on WC and then record fights of somewhere else pretending to have won again. Just the way you are doing it now.  :normal-2:

LordZarak

I watched him school you Marcus.. catching lying kids since 08  :police:

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
I watched him school you Marcus.. catching lying kids since 08  :police:
Feligar Commander of the Dragon's End. Is that you?? Catching lying mofos since 08.

Disrupted

Yo @Burdette what was that red bar in the video O.O

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
*Sits here wondering if anyone would play seeker if they couldn't deal GoF metal damage*
*Sits here wondering if anyone would play seeker if they couldn't use scripts/razor*
 Fixed yur welcome 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Yo @Burdette what was that red bar in the video O.O
Custom interface charm