Epic Perfect World

Epic Perfect World - Darkness

Offline Anima

nice vid, and yea we got 60 online and was a fun pk even if some of us (me included) came back after a long period of time, and to be honest i feel a little rusty

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Tyrants lost   8)
Werent' you claiming tyrants #1 not a few months ago and that they're undefeated legends? What happened? Did they make Legendary disband?
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Tyrants lost   8)
what happen to tyrants master race titans bla bla ?

Offline Arthath

• xenia♥
  • Faction: Ex Battalion
wow so impress such cool

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
Nice video sub :*

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

PURGATORY

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
more gear rerolls for me

Insanity

more gear rerolls for me
nah me

Offline Jawad

• I die , You Live ... :|
nice video brow 
best sq ever
btw easy 1 vs 2 

• : D
nice video yow, another day, another win 
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

whale hunter

nice vid was fun dt

Offline ☠Kriegsgott☠

• Sne☠BaktaSh☠Sina
  • Persian Live in dubai
  • Characters: ☠Kriegsgott☠
  • Faction: Artifex-Outcasts
Bumbbbb...

i can't Hear Any Tyrants Memeber Voice...Too low😸

Offline Lukas

• Elder
  • OC baby