Epic Perfect World

Playoff 1 vs 1 Fix Timing

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Well these chests teleport to Cube arena currently. Playoffs on the world map are better after all imho
I agree, certain classes get kinda big advantage in cube (barb and cant kite anything besides sin as EA) , but some(USA GMs) GMs are too lazy to make it in world map because they don't want to run around to see players

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Well these chests teleport to Cube arena currently. Playoffs on the world map are better after all imho
ye it is just saying it was nice idea sadly it cant be implemented for main map(?), but ye should not let conquerors join on main character anymore.
Also pls upgrade titles(champ/coqueror or something better thought) for events like 2v2 3v3 and maybe ctf hoho

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
ye it is just saying it was nice idea sadly it cant be implemented for main map(?), but ye should not let conquerors join on main character anymore.
This 100%

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Fixed time of event = same players who are online at that time only participating to be honest, even though now playoffs are usually twice per day but still some people can log in only in certain hours and that is an opportunity for them to join that event.

todays playoff was perfect imo, Magestic spawned 16 chests at random time and those who picked joined the playoffs, should stay like that tbh
Fixed time of event = same players who are online at that time only participating to be honest, even though now playoffs are usually twice per day but still some people can log in only in certain hours and that is an opportunity for them to join that event.

todays playoff was perfect imo, Magestic spawned 16 chests at random time and those who picked joined the playoffs, should stay like that tbh

Completely random times and still burdette, myself and skyyart were in attendance. Completely random times without even a forum warning and still the various top 3 of the previous 3 days showed up into the event.

It doesn't matter when or how they are hosted because the same people show up regardless, warning or not. If you host at random times to stop the old players from getting in, and they STILL get in everytime. Then your solution to keep them out isn't fixing anything, it's just being an inconvenience to EVERYONE to spite a few people who will still join anyways.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW

Completely random times and still burdette, myself and skyyart were in attendance. Completely random times without even a forum warning and still the various top 3 of the previous 3 days showed up into the event.

It doesn't matter when or how they are hosted because the same people show up regardless, warning or not. If you host at random times to stop the old players from getting in, and they STILL get in everytime. Then your solution to keep them out isn't fixing anything, it's just being an inconvenience to EVERYONE to spite a few people who will still join anyways.
obviously some of the same players will still join et has kinda fixed schedule when hes online from like 10-5pm st(most of conqeurors/champions are online at that time too) and around those hours 1v1 event will or would happen, would be fun to see 8am-10am playoffs not just2-4pm random is always more fun

Offline ☠Kriegsgott☠

• Sne☠BaktaSh☠Sina
  • Persian Live in dubai
  • Characters: ☠Kriegsgott☠
  • Faction: Artifex-Outcasts
Magestic Rule was Good Not bad But if he Write in froum also for alert would be awesome.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Magestic Rule was Good Not bad But if he Write in froum also for alert would be awesome.
The event shouldnt have any allert....

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Event shouldn't have an alert and should be random. The event being hosted around the same times is very advantageous to certain players who are online at those times always. It's boring to have the same exact players in the event every single time it's hosted. 

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Event shouldn't have an alert and should be random. The event being hosted around the same times is very advantageous to certain players who are online at those times always. It's boring to have the same exact players in the event every single time it's hosted.
im always online, even if you do it at random times theres around 75% chance ill be there

Offline ɱ૯૯Ƿ ♡

• ✿•wнιтe voodoo нυɢɢer•✿
  • Retired⚜
  • Characters: The Fabulous Meep ღ
im always online, even if you do it at random times theres around 75% chance ill be there
Thats unfair for new players who wants to join.
Everytime i join 1v1 playoffs, I see the same faces as i did yesterday in playoffs.
Give noobs like me a chance in the event to make it pass the 1st round atless =/

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Thats unfair for new players who wants to join.
Everytime i join 1v1 playoffs, I see the same faces as i did yesterday in playoffs.
Give noobs like me a chance in the event to make it pass the 1st round atless =/
if you cant beat everyone then you dont deserve to win playoffs anyway

Offline Magestic

• Support Member
  • Magestickers ✌☺☮
  • ☀derphi. ★Ivoree #Chocolatte ✿Flowered
  • Characters: Derpive
  • Faction: ♥EPW_Team
yesterday's playoff was just a test for an extreme type of "playoff's" but it"ll be named as a new event soon,i am still working on a few idea's and checking what else could be implemented on it..Something for the fighters to come up at the center of the circle etc (Players who were in the event would know)

[6:23:02 PM] Jem: Bans and mutes aren't meant to be equally shared,
they are given to those who deserve them.
If you are receiving more bans than someone else,
maybe you are the problem, not us.

Rules | Guide To Guides | Help Desk

Siggy by: Angy <3

Offline ɱ૯૯Ƿ ♡

• ✿•wнιтe voodoo нυɢɢer•✿
  • Retired⚜
  • Characters: The Fabulous Meep ღ
if you cant beat everyone then you dont deserve to win playoffs anyway
I know i can't beat everyone but pro players like you and a few others shouldnt join all the time because you won a few before.
and it would be nice for someone new to win than seeing the same names in the winning results over and over again.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
I know i can't beat everyone but pro players like you and a few others shouldnt join all the time because you won a few before.
and it would be nice for someone new to win than seeing the same names in the winning results over and over again.
thats why i said in my suggestion no playoff conquerors me maxime bewitch and many more stopped coming when we got the title

Offline ☠Kriegsgott☠

• Sne☠BaktaSh☠Sina
  • Persian Live in dubai
  • Characters: ☠Kriegsgott☠
  • Faction: Artifex-Outcasts
ik...that's suggestions i said long time Ago but No one care...Who Got Playoff conqurer title Have Not allow to playoff 1 vs 1 event...Because there is None other title they get...and also from other side taking fun from other people...