Playoff 1 vs 1 Fix Timing

Offline ☠Kriegsgott☠

• Sne☠BaktaSh☠Sina
  • Persian Live in dubai
  • Characters: ☠Kriegsgott☠
  • Faction: Artifex-Outcasts
Hello guys.

Good Day.
I have One Suggestions About Playoff 1 Vs 1 Timing.
How is It If Playoff 1 vs 1 Everyday at Fix Time?i means Look like CTF event Every week  wednesday at 16:00 server time playoff also will be Like this?or any Other time Just all I mean about Fix time So whoever want that's able to come.
+1 or -1 ?

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
gm does it whenever they feel like it

Offline ☠Kriegsgott☠

• Sne☠BaktaSh☠Sina
  • Persian Live in dubai
Yeah ik
But from otherside also feel bad Everyday and every 5-10min Keep refresh froum to see if there is Event and after that all tryhard you see playoff were at midnight and missing event.
if there is fixing time at any server time wuld be awesome so no need to refresh much froum and also you know when exact time for playoff to show up.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Yeah ik
But from otherside also feel bad Everyday and every 5-10min Keep refresh froum to see if there is Event and after that all tryhard you see playoff were at midnight and missing event.
if there is fixing time at any server time wuld be awesome so no need to refresh much froum and also you know when exact time for playoff to show up.
set email notification when there is new post in playoffs thread

Offline ☠Kriegsgott☠

• Sne☠BaktaSh☠Sina
  • Persian Live in dubai
bumb

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Nah -1

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Nah you'll be ok, just do what Burdette said. 

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
Fixed time of event = same players who are online at that time only participating to be honest, even though now playoffs are usually twice per day but still some people can log in only in certain hours and that is an opportunity for them to join that event. 

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
todays playoff was perfect imo, Magestic spawned 16 chests at random time and those who picked joined the playoffs, should stay like that tbh

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
todays playoff was perfect imo, Magestic spawned 16 chests at random time and those who picked joined the playoffs, should stay like that tbh
Well these chests teleport to Cube arena currently. Playoffs on the world map are better after all imho

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Dont allow champion/conqueror to get in playoffs anymore after getting one of these
And put playoffs conqueror as 2v2 15+ wins to boost activity of other events + make supp classes get these titles too gm pls

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Dont allow champion/conqueror to get in playoffs anymore after getting one of these
but...i wanna playoffs too....
also how are ppl supposed to get conqueror if theyre not allowed in anymore after getting champion..?
Last Edit: Apr 26, 2016, 09:10 pm by Burdette