Epic Perfect World

Tyrants VS Apollumi

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
who the fck am I?
Who are you ): Why you scared of me 
GM lock this thread quick before I shit on this pleb and mail its body back to its third world country and feed it to retarded goats
:normal-3: :normal-3: :normal-3: :normal-3: :normal-3:

Offline Subsea

• Support Team
  • Faction: For Harambe
 :normal-3: :normal-3: :normal-3: :normal-3: :normal-3:
You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As we say in Texas, I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you.

You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?

Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs.

You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.

And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?

You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile, one-handed, slack-jawed, drooling, meatslapper.

On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.

You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.

You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away.

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Hydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid, so stupid it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know.

I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.

The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of your of whay you wrote, because, well... it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really,stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective...
Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known, that this was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn't have been "right".Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.
Sin : SCOOP / Master     
Barb: Global     
Archer: Deoxy
BMs : Scrubsea / Subsea

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
:police: :police: cool vid+music

Tay #1 Lead
Cake #1 sensei
You Smart... You Loyal... I Appreciate CHU.
Party of 3. We held it downnnn. WE carried Tyrants. You're welcome.

Another one..

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As we say in Texas, I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you.

You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?

Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs.

You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.

And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?

You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile, one-handed, slack-jawed, drooling, meatslapper.

On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.

You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.

You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away.

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Hydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid, so stupid it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know.

I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.

The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of your of whay you wrote, because, well... it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really,stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective...
Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known, that this was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn't have been "right".Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

LMFAO DUDE YOU KILLED IT LOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline 🅵🅸🅻🆃🅷

• Characters: Filth.
  • Faction: Artiflex
Can WR's on this server stop making pk videos now please.

Nobody wants to see speed pot > stun > HF over and over.

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
Can WR's on this server stop making pk videos now please.

Nobody wants to see speed pot > stun > HF over and over.

damn you are cool... This is the only thing Wrs are good for... You had no obligations to watch this video xD... Go play minecraft 

Offline 🅵🅸🅻🆃🅷

• Characters: Filth.
  • Faction: Artiflex

This is the only thing Wrs are good for... You had no obligations to watch this video xD... Go play minecraft
Just because it's all they're good for doesn't make it interesting yo. And I dont have time for minecraft in between pveing on epic and pvping on Hello Kitty Online :(

damn you are cool...
Thanks bruh :normal-4:

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★

im impressed, gg rekt

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran

Offline Areashi

• Banned

INSANE SHROUD BHOPS ALL THE WAY FROM DUST 2 TO INFERNO AND DROPS 500 FRAGS IN 1 ROUND FLICKSHOT ACE CLUTCH THROUGH SMOKE VAC ON FPL [INSERT ODDSHOT LINK HERE] WITH STEEL/DAZED/M0E RAGING AND BEING TOXIC THEN PASHA COMES IN AND LOL FUNNY MEME MY FRIEND ALSO SCREAM AND KENNYS ALONG WITH S1MPLE ARE INCLUDED PLUS A HILAROUS MEME AND SUMMIT1G DONATION!!
BUT THEN AN EVEN FUNNIER MEME AS HIKO BURSTS IN AND GETS A SICK USPS 1 BULLET 5K AGAINST THE ENTIRE OF NIP AS FRIBERG GETS DROPPED FROM THE TEAM AND THEY ADD FLUSHA WHO BY THE WAY HACKS [I SAY IT IRONICALLY GUY PLEASE NO DOWNVOTE XDD ALSO DELAYEDARTISTICGUPPY] BUT THEN IN AN INSANE TURN OF EVENTS ANDERS YELLS "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" SO LOUD THAT BLACK DDK AND ALL THE OTHER DDK VARIANTS INSTANTLY BAN IBUYPOWER FOR YELLING "YOU NOW ME IN SMOKE" WHICH THEY SAID BECAUSE STEWIE2K WORST PICKUP FOR CLOUD 9, STEWIE2K BEING PICKED UP BY CLOUD 9 IS LITERALLY THE EQUIVILENT OF SEMMLER BEING BEATEN TO DEATH WITH A CHICKEN [GET IT COS THE FUNNY CSGO CHICKENS].
THIS THEN CAUSES GOB B TO SAY "FAK" WHICH THEN CAUSED SKADOODLE TO AWP KENNYS THROUGH THE WALL AND HIS SHOT RICOCHET DIRECTLY INTO ADREN WHO WASN'T GOING TO DO ANYTHING BECAUSE HE IS A 5K DECOY AND WE ALL THINK IT ENDS THERE BUT SUDDENLY DESI BURSTS INTO THE ROOM AND STARTS BEING TOXIC TOWARDS GOD HUNDEN [GET IT BECAUSE HUNDEN IS ONE OF THE LOWEST RANK CSGO PROFFESIONAL PLAYERS BUT WE'RE TURNING IT AROUND AND SAYING HE'S REALLY GOOD, TRUST ME IT'S A REALLY FUNNY AND ORIGIONAL THING TO DO], AT WHICH POINT TARIK GETS AN INSANE 360 OFF THE LADDER VAC SHOT DIRECTLY ONTO FAZE MAKILELELELELELLELELELEL [THIS IS FUNNY TRUST ME, NOBODY HAS EVER PLAYED OUT THE LETTERS ON THIS IN GAME NAME] LELELELELELELLELELELELLELELELLELELELELELELELLELELELELELELEL.
ALL OF WHICH ENDS SUDDENLY WHEN SCREAM NAILS 50 HEADSHOTS WITH 1 BULLET ONTO 74 ENEMIES THROUGH DE_NUKE WHICH BY THE WAY ALONG WITH DE_SEASON AND WHICHEVER MAP VALCANOE AND FMPONE MADE NEED TO BE RE-INTRODUCED TO THE MAP POOL, WHILE WE'RE AT IT LETS JUST PUT ALL THE MAPS FROM EVERY OPERATION PLUS 50 SURF AND KZ MAPS INTO KATOWICE 2016 SO LAUNDERS CAN COMPETE THROUGH BUNNYHOPPING AT WHICH POINT FRANKIEONPCIN1080P AKA HITLER WILL PROCEED TO SCRIPT AND CHEAT HIS WAY ALL THE WAY UNTIL THE FINALS WHEN SUDDENLY KQLY [PRONOUNCED "KOOKLY MY FRIEND"] BURSTS IN AND PROCEEDS TO CALL HACKS ON EVERYONE EXCEPT FOR OLOFMEISTER WHO BY THE WAY WAS HAVING SEX WITH A TEC 9, RIGHT BEFORE KQLY IS GOING TO SHOW PROOF OF SAID HACKS HE IS AWPED BY GAURDIAN WHO PROCEEDS TO PAIR UP WITH FLAMIE AND PULL THE FATTEST 360 NOSCOPE THAT IT CAUSES THE ENTIRE STADIUM TO COLLAPSE AND KILLS EVERYONE INSIDE SENDING OFF SHOCKWAVES AS FAR AS HAWAII WHERE CLY SF SMN AND EMILIO ARE ON VACATION [THIS IS A REALLY FUNNY JOKE BECAUSE VAC IS THE ANTI CHEAT AND YOU CAN PUT THAT WORD INTO THE WORD "VACATION" WHICH MEANS THEY ARE BANNED AND GOING AWAY HAHAH *** ME I'M GOING TO HANG MYSELF TOMMOROW] AT WHICH POINT SHAZAM AKA "CLOUD 9'S WORST PICKUP SINCE STEWIE2K WHO BY THE WAY IS HITLER" PROCEEDS TO TELL SWAG TO DROP A 70BOMB IN A TRADING SERVER WITHIN THE NEXT 20 SECONDS OR ELSE HE WILL NEVER BE UNBANNED [FREE SWAG BY THE WAY] SO THAT WE CAN ALL GET A DRAGON LORE AND WATCH PHANTOMLORD UNBOX AND GAMBLE OVER $634676446932.453454644 SO HE CAN AFFORD THE ABILITY TO FIX CSGO WHAT THE *** VALVE JUST BAN ALL THE CHEATERS ALREAY DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK MATCH MAKING IS FILLED WITH HACKERS AND EVERYONE HACKS AND *** I HATE HACKERS MY GOLD NOVA 3 RANK WOULD BE SOMEWHERE BETWEEN FNATIC AND ENVYUS IF VALVE JUST HIT THE MAGIC "BAN ALL HACKERS" BUTTON AS WELL AS THE "FIX ALL OF THE CSGO PROBLEMS" BUTTON WHICH IS RIGHT NEXT TO A GLOCK TRAIN CONSITING OF THE ENTIRE OF LUMINOSITY, WHO, BY THE WAY ARE LITERALLY AMAZING AND FALLEN JUST CURED CANCER AND STOPPED WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST BECAUSE HE'S SUCH A GOOD INGAME LEADER UNLIKE XIST WHO ONLY DID AN 87-0 WINNING STREAK FOR NIP SO NIP COULD HOPEFULLY RAISE ENOUGH MONEY TO UNBOX 500 KARAMBITS IN THE NEXT OPERATION WHICH, BY THE WAY, HASN'T DROPPED WHICH ONLY CONFIRMS THAT VALVE=HITLER=FRANKIEONPC=RICHARDLEWIS=HITLER AGAIN=64TICK=THAT ***ER THAT AWPED ME TWICE IN 2 ROUNDS I SWEAR HE'S HACKING ***ING OVERWATCH DEMOS ARE BROKEN=FACEIT SERVERS SUCK=ESEA BITCOINS=CSGO LOUNGE=OPSKINS=1WAY SMOKES.
Eh I carried cc no need to thank
Literally 0 deaths so was easy and boring

Offline Nickxoxo

• Tyrantino
  • hi

k        :)
Saii
Intelligence
Excellence
Insolence
QtGamerGirlx

Disrupted

God music at the end - easy as *** pk

Disrupted

:police: :police: cool vid+music

Tay #1 Lead
Cake #1 sensei