Epic Perfect World

Scripting

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
  • Characters: BarbWired
ppl still complain about scripts lmae  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
SEKS BRUH
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
I dont care about the scripters since i do it myself but i do agree, its getting frustrating to constantly play in simple models cause ppls using cheap softwares such as the russian script, would be nice if aga or someone do it for him to design a good one and put it out there for everyone who doesnt have a gaming mouses or keyboards.
the software doesnt matter , its the gear changing itself that causes lag , doesnt matter how you switch, even if you rightclick them on inventory it will cause lag at fast enough speed. There are some reasons why some lag more than others, i know why my script lags a lot and its normal

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
the software doesnt matter , its the gear changing itself that causes lag , doesnt matter how you switch, even if you rightclick them on inventory it will cause lag at fast enough speed. There are some reasons why some lag more than others, i know why my script lags a lot and its normal
hacker, reported
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
Eggheaded skull.

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
150-0
Atleast I dont ragequit and go emo over two consecutive losses.
Last Edit: Apr 26, 2016, 03:33 am by Marcus

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
all these posts remind me of my diablo 2 days as a necromancer. "get rid of your minions, you're lagging my computer"

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Ξύσε τα αρχίδια σου με τον κασμά γιατί η τσουγκράνα αφήνει κενά! :D
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0UYB9nSxsA8

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
Russian script is vastly better than mouse/keyboard macro's and I have both.
There in fact are 2 russians script both of them are costum one and it does produce lag same goes for the one u using which is decent but if u go for the limit of lets say 8/9 gears it does freeze u and everyone around, at least it does for me
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
There in fact are 2 russians script both of them are costum one and it does produce lag same goes for the one u using which is decent but if u go for the limit of lets say 8/9 gears it does freeze u and everyone around, at least it does for me
Don't speak about facts when you know nothing, there are dozens of russian hacks (yes it's a hack not a script), and some of them do produce MASSIVE lagg, some of them less, I'm not  sure what the entire reason behind it is besides  switching too many items at once.   AHK scripts also cause lagg, I'm assuming it's the same reason, switching too much gear at once
Why are people still crying over this? You can easily find it and use it. If you think it's below your pride and  that you don't need it to keep up with the rest, good for you, it's your choice.

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
Don't speak about facts when you know nothing, there are dozens of russian hacks (yes it's a hack not a script), and some of them do produce MASSIVE lagg, some of them less, I'm not  sure what the entire reason behind it is besides  switching too many items at once.   AHK scripts also cause lagg, I'm assuming it's the same reason, switching too much gear at once
Why are people still crying over this? You can easily find it and use it. If you think it's below your pride and  that you don't need it to keep up with the rest, good for you, it's your choice.
are u downer or just stupid did u even read my previous reply before replying ? i clearly said that i have it and using it myself, the back point was the lag that it produces, i also clearly said that is from the amount of gears, if u go beyond limits it occurs freezez for those around also

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
are u downer or just stupid did u even read my previous reply before replying ? i clearly said that i have it and using it myself, the back point was the lag that it produces, i also clearly said that is from the amount of gears, if u go beyond limits it occurs freezez for those around also
The first part of my reply was directed at you, the second one was to the topic. Don't use the word fact about things you know  nothing about, you're confusing people with your ignorance

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
The first part of my reply was directed at you, the second one was to the topic. Don't use the word fact about things you know  nothing about, you're confusing people with your ignorance
jesus christ dude even after so many years u still stay the same clown, how exactly i am confusing anyone by saying there are 2 russians scripts ? ofc there are many others out there but the 2 i mention are mostly used by players here and are far better then the ones that are out there and tbh all this is wayy far from the point 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
The first part of my reply was directed at you, the second one was to the topic. Don't use the word fact about things you know  nothing about, you're confusing people with your ignorance
He said there are 2 main russian programs being used. Stop trying to split hairs saying there are ''many'' when it's clear there are only 1-2 used by the majority of the server. As always you're trying to split hairs about things which you do not know much about.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
They aren't hacks, they're literally just assigning packet ID's to the items in your inventory and swapping the ID of it equipped with the unequipped ID.

Aside from everything, Botdette is correct, it's the item swap itself that causes the lag, it's not the macro/script you're using.