Make it like 3ancient emblems/chest? So 30for big ones etc
+𝟣 𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒸𝒾𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝑒𝓂𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓂𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
that wont happen.

-1 everyone who farmed emblems with old way will feel cheated and then mass quit the server, it will destroy the economy.

-1 because suggestion is uneeded, go do guild base quest for ancient emblems, or vote. Ancient emblems are EZPZ, if you can't get ancient emblems then you aren't OP enough.

-1 because everyone will have 4 attack level rings and ornaments....everyone who got those ornaments the old way will rage quit the server and report agatio to the cyber police.

-1 because you can't flim flam the zim zam.

Only people who +1 have no idea what they're talking about, this is why suggestions should be approved for public viewing before posted. Please close troll thread gm.

-1 its fine how it is.

You already live in the age of free ancient emblems....

give a thirsty guy water and allova sudden he expects champagne.... -1-1--1-11-11-1-1-11-1-1-1--1-1-

I had the exact same thought reading this thread the first time: "give these greedy f*cks an inch and they want the whole God damn mile."

Engraves are free already please don't greedy.

Close troll thread please gm.

Offline GstaR

• Characters: Blesseddemon
  • Faction: Apollumi
+1 .. its too hard to farm emblems now
Swag = See we are gay :D

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae

-1 everyone who farmed emblems with old way will feel cheated and then mass quit the server, it will destroy the economy.

-1 because suggestion is uneeded, go do guild base quest for ancient emblems, or vote. Ancient emblems are EZPZ, if you can't get ancient emblems then you aren't OP enough.

-1 because everyone will have 4 attack level rings and ornaments....everyone who got those ornaments the old way will rage quit the server and report agatio to the cyber police.

-1 because you can't flim flam the zim zam.

Only people who +1 have no idea what they're talking about, this is why suggestions should be approved for public viewing before posted. Please close troll thread gm.

-1 its fine how it is.

You already live in the age of free ancient emblems....

give a thirsty guy water and allova sudden he expects champagne.... -1-1--1-11-11-1-1-11-1-1-1--1-1-

I had the exact same thought reading this thread the first time: "give these greedy f*cks an inch and they want the whole God damn mile."

Engraves are free already please don't greedy.

Close troll thread please gm.

I think you're upset.  :)

OT:  +1

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
+1 Since ares don't have emblems as a reward anymore.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
I think you're upset. :) OT: +1
I -1 your comment, I -1 your face, I -1 your life. 

Just because you can't multiclient ares anymore for your emblems doesn't mean you can't multiclient GBQ, do it while you farm your 200 cliented guild base trials lmfaebbqsauceggnerf.

This is just another domgraph nerf thread trying to nerf ornaments and make it easy. Are you seby or did domgraph hack you lololol!? This thread is clearly troll. 

You are too greedy, gods giving emblems, vote emblems, GBQ emblems, so many outlets for emblems now you want more? lololololoolololoolo. GG. As a wise senorita I knew once said, give the server an inch now it wants a mile? 

This will clearly make ancient emblem prices drop down to 0.69 ec per....Did you think this through? Think of the repercussions. What if we lived in a world where people ALL had decent engraves? Lmfaeq please nerf -1 no vote donald trump for president. 

Please think of the children and -1 this thread.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I -1 your comment, I -1 your face, I -1 your life.

Just because you can't multiclient ares anymore for your emblems doesn't mean you can't multiclient GBQ, do it while you farm your 200 cliented guild base trials lmfaebbqsauceggnerf.

This is just another domgraph nerf thread trying to nerf ornaments and make it easy. Are you seby or did domgraph hack you lololol!? This thread is clearly troll.

You are too greedy, gods giving emblems, vote emblems, GBQ emblems, so many outlets for emblems now you want more? lololololoolololoolo. GG. As a wise senorita I knew once said, give the server an inch now it wants a mile?

This will clearly make ancient emblem prices drop down to 0.69 ec per....Did you think this through? Think of the repercussions. What if we lived in a world where people ALL had decent engraves? Lmfaeq please nerf -1 no vote donald trump for president.

Please think of the children and -1 this thread.
1st time funny
2nd time already boring
3rd time is just stupid
We get it, omg troll omg bla bla i use w.e others said in other threads

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
1st time funny 2nd time already boring 3rd time is just stupid We get it, omg troll omg bla bla i use w.e others said in other threads
 I think you're upset.  :)

OT:  -1

Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥
I am neutral on this one and tbh Id like the idea better to re-add AE to Ares.
Yeah, you can do Ares on one million alts if you bother to do so, but still.

P.S. Idk if there is a daily limit to farm TT chests at all. Like you can open only 20 or such.

Last Edit: Dec 23, 2016, 09:37 pm by Medea
♥♥♥ Thank you Mari for the beautiful art. ♥♥♥

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
P.S. Idk if there is a daily limit to farm TT chests at all. Like you can open only 20 or such.
There is a daily limit. 
I think it's like 7-10 of the Big TT Chests and if you don't open those at all, then I think it's like 20-50 of the little ones. (Don't quite remember the amount). 

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I was thinking about adding them for 6 Old Bronze Coins each. There are plenty of ways of getting Ancient Emblems already: -BQ, -voting, -EC exchange, -ST exchange
Adding them to TT chests wouldn't be bad, but could make it a bit too easy.

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
There is a daily limit.
I think it's like 7-10 of the Big TT Chests and if you don't open those at all, then I think it's like 20-50 of the little ones. (Don't quite remember the amount).
it's 5 big chest and 10 little chests per account. So you can't open so many on one toon and log another do the same. 
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
it's 5 big chest and 10 little chests per account. So you can't open so many on one toon and log another do the same.
I thought it was 5 before, but it's let me open more than that as well (actually tested that the other day), so that's why I said I don't remember the exact numbers.  :-[

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW
I was thinking about adding them for 6 Old Bronze Coins each. There are plenty of ways of getting Ancient Emblems already: -BQ, -voting, -EC exchange, -ST exchange
Adding them to TT chests wouldn't be bad, but could make it a bit too easy.
nah, if that shit involves me going into a dungeon then im out, make it available in gods giving, then +1 l3l