Coca~Cola and Fanta Potions

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
  • Characters: Mizotasu, Lilly
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
I found some interesting icons while digging through element files. I found a Coca~Cola can and some chinese fanta can icons. This brings me to my next question since we have higher than normal HP on most character we are in need of new HP and MP pots. nothing crazy just something better than crab meat and cake. can we get some coke and fanta potions plz?

Uh someone brought that up about making higher mp and hp pots in another topic. Yeah we have higher hp and more mana but no one likes fighting safers because it ruins the point of 1vs1 with skill but not how much you can heal before your opponent dies^.
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
Uh someone brought that up about making higher mp and hp pots in another topic. Yeah we have higher hp and more mana but no one likes fighting safers because it ruins the point of 1vs1 with skill but not how much you can heal before your opponent dies^.
What's a safer? And i looked thru "suggestion" the topic can't be located. Unless it was a dif. titled topic that somebody made the reference in. Hp Pots and Mana Pots were always meant to be part of the PW experience. Not to mention and i'm not aiming this at you but i also make reference to the lack of use in Attack Charms. Although i know attack charms might have balance issues better HP pots would not make that much of a big difference but WILL help. Not to mention this server isn't all about 1 vs 1. I personally like to solo my BH's on my lower toons. This would Decrease the chance that i would get killed by mobs even in a solo PV this would be helpful greatly.  :monkey-50:
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Beanz

• Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined.
  • Characters: Beanz, FrostTouch
Yeah I don't think these pots would be good for the pvp aspect of the game. Maybe make it so you can only use in PV, FC, and GV? I dunno just a thought  :P

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
What's a safer? And i looked thru "suggestion" the topic can't be located. Unless it was a dif. titled topic that somebody made the reference in. Hp Pots and Mana Pots were always meant to be part of the PW experience. Not to mention and i'm not aiming this at you but i also make reference to the lack of use in Attack Charms. Although i know attack charms might have balance issues better HP pots would not make that much of a big difference but WILL help. Not to mention this server isn't all about 1 vs 1. I personally like to solo my BH's on my lower toons. This would Decrease the chance that i would get killed by mobs even in a solo PV this would be helpful greatly.  :monkey-50:

Basically a safer is when you eat or drink a hp pot when you at 75% of your health so you think you last longer in a fight. Runescape is a prime example for it. If you die in pvp you lose all your items including the stuff in inv and what you wearing. I forgot were that trend was but i remember posting on in it.

dickroman

Now imagine full vit barb, r8 gear with deg lvl wep...would totally need gangbang to kill him..
I think charms and crabs r good enough here, we dont need stronger pots

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
You guy's keep making reference to pvp which makes up what like 35% of what people are doing in game. You also have to understand that the other 65% is farming or doing quests. a simple tweak of the crab meats would be sufficient. for example:
Crab meat:
Type: Potions
Subtype: Health
Restore HP 3500
Restore Time HP 10 sec.
Level Required: 75
Cooldown Time 10 sec.

And heres my option for a new potion:
Restore HP 6500
Restore Time HP 12 sec.
Level Required: 130-145
Cooldown Time 10 sec.
 :monkey-46: I'm hoping further discussion can result in a common understanding. We don't have to make the potions OP just improved for lower levels around 130-145.

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
You guy's keep making reference to pvp which makes up what like 35% of what people are doing in game. You also have to understand that the other 65% is farming or doing quests. a simple tweak of the crab meats would be sufficient. for example:
Crab meat:
Restore HP 3500
Restore Time HP 10 sec.
Level Required: 75
Cooldown Time 10 sec.

And heres my option for a new potion:
Restore HP 6500
Restore Time HP 12 sec.
Level Required: 130-145
Cooldown Time 10 sec.
 :monkey-46: I'm hoping further discussion can result in a common understanding. We don't have to make the potions OP just improved for lower levels around 130-145.

That may be true but um if you referring to questing and pve than you don't need hp pots because your charm can save you 90% of the time if you farming correctly. Only thing you ever probably have problems with is probably custom gm events but besides that its unnecessary to change the pots when you have 20k+ hp. I like your idea and I love your solution but it isn't needed considering all the other stuff in-game.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
I played on ROTFA (DN) server before I came here and we had Sprites for recovering MP and the Cokes to recover HP.. People abused the crap outta them but I don't think they're that necessary here.

And it wouldn't be considering copying DN if we did have them considering the admin of DN steals and copies stuff off of this server and other ones.

Offline Archeus

• Rachel
  • “Ask nothing, expect nothing, depend on nothing."
ooo I love those icons... ;D
FuzzyPeanut - 150 Sage Barbarian
Spazz - 150 Demon Barbarian
Archeus - 150 Sage Archer
Mischievous - 150 Demon Blademaster
Switchblade - 145 Sage Seeker

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
icons: look badass  :-\
idea: not really  :rolleyes:

lets see some points shall we?

charms are basicly free
elixirs obviously not free but there r some good ones for HP
faction base buffs ridiculously OP (u need a maxed faction base for those)

so if we add a new potion that restores 10.000 hp in 15 seconds (example), then no one would die right?
wheres the fun in that?

dont forget we look for a whole server  :-\
imagine a seeker popping those potions...

hope u all understand  :rolleyes:

Offline Erhie

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
Certainly not a priority, but I like the idea
Good find ^^
"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
~J. B. Priestley"

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
ill post the whole folder of icons i have so u can can have fun with them idc :D