Epic Perfect World

Im Back Baby

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
  • Characters: Anxyz, Scathe
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Well after floating in the console realm for two years, I thought I'd make a heroes return to Epw and have the server bow at my feet. Only to find all my friends have abandoned me and stopped playing (1. Ignoring the fact i left them first. 2. They probably still play and just deleted me (unthinkable as im absolutely lovable)). Anyways, point being, what happened to NoHomo and the super cudly Xpendables and all my friends on whom I've spent 5 gold buying teles and shouting on WC for... Here me for I have returned and... I'm lonely  :tiger-12:

Note: It's me Sven D:

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
I'll let them eat my ass if it means that they'l come back

Offline oke

Offline Klaus

• The Original
nohomo  dead 4 years ago, expendable merged into artifex which  was demolished by Tyrants (  god faction) so they disbanded and made new faction called Appollumi and still getting  destroyed by gods = tyrants 

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
nohomo  dead 4 years ago, expendable merged into artifex which  was demolished by Tyrants (  god faction) so they disbanded and made new faction called Appollumi and still getting  destroyed by gods = tyrants

Offline Areashi

• Banned
hello ty for making sin guide

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
2016 happened

Ughhh....

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
hello ty for making sin guide
How to play sin
Step one: Don't

Offline Death

• Old Player
Hello, who tf are you, you might or might not be welcome depending on how much you're willing to donate for my gear

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
Hello, who tf are you, you might or might not be welcome depending on how much you're willing to donate for my gear
Oh i thought the donate for my gear jokes went out of fashion after i overused them two years ago

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Well after floating in the console realm for two years, I thought I'd make a heroes return to Epw and have the server bow at my feet. Only to find all my friends have abandoned me and stopped playing (1. Ignoring the fact i left them first. 2. They probably still play and just deleted me (unthinkable as im absolutely lovable)). Anyways, point being, what happened to NoHomo and the super cudly Xpendables and all my friends on whom I've spent 5 gold buying teles and shouting on WC for... Here me for I have returned and... I'm lonely  :tiger-12:

Note: It's me Sven D:
go back to console where its actually fun dud xd

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
go back to console where its actually fun dud xd
Need a break from dark soul 3 tho 

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Oh damn I remember you from NH  :normal-2:
NH died two years ago, Xp died about half a year after. Not many NH people are left (at least more known ones) and most old main XP people are in Apollumi. PM me ingame if you want anyones old Skypes or questions answered by someone who's not gonna troll you.  :normal-4:

Offline Keef

• Old Player
  • Retired
I was in NH for two days before i got kicked for making too many pun related jokes. Also Saajal told me to leave and join Xpen. Anyways id only like to know if Saajal/FatalDeath still plays, everyone else is irrelevent  :tiger-37: