Epic Perfect World

Farm Like there's no Tomorrow

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • i don't love much things
  • Characters: Tome
  • Faction: Alon3CowBoy
i'm just wondering how much time does it take and how To Farm  Puzzle/Dragonchild  Neck  and Warsong belt 
how much time does it take to farm for 2000 Reroll for R8 full set (x3 aps on wrist ) (x2 aps on top) or just (-9% chant on each piece ) 
how much time does it take to Farm  for  good Engraves on Neck/belt/rings
how to Farm Morai skills (if there's Guild ) specially i don't see anyone selling BM Morai skills (Reckless Rush and Reel in)
basically how much time does it take for End game gears (let aside Multi client 2/3  Chars to farm faster

letting aside doing daily everything (full  GV / FPS / BHs / HDD / Morai daily / primal Daily / Events ) <- these doesn't help much                               some people are clueless what's the fastest way for Neck/belt or good farming for EC 2k Daily 

Sucide Squad Xahila Elitism InTake Bestol and 2 Randoms

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
As long as it takes to get Dragon Rising implemented on the server.

lulu

As long as it takes to get Dragon Rising implemented on the server.
Won't ever happen, it's too OP.

FSP/Full GV/BHs/HDD/Dailies & Events/UCH/WS/Divine quests all help.

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
Time isn't the issue, it's about patience and willpower. If you have the will to pursue what you are aiming for, without giving up. I know, it is hard, very hard, but, I would ask you this, what will happen if you give up? You won't get the gears you like. You will end up being a loser in this game. Patience is very important. Continue to struggle, like everyone of us. I remember the time I got my first Warsong belt. It was a shitty belt, with shitty stats, but, I was happy. That time, I felt I can 1 shot anyone who dares to face me outside sz. That feeling of achievement, of attaining your goal. Sometimes in life, you will feel down, you will suffer along the way. But your courage and will, will bring you to that path that you are seeking. It's not really how much the end will wiorth for you, it's how much the road to reach that end that matters. If you climb a mountain, and reach the top, you will look back at that trail, that you climbed on, and say to yourself, "I did it." At the end, your perseverance will reward you. So, don't give up, keep the work up. At the end, you will get there eventually.

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
***ing change your name already.

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
Won't ever happen, it's too OP.
That's the joke....

Offline Asstute

Time isn't the issue, it's about patience and willpower. If you have the will to pursue what you are aiming for, without giving up. I know, it is hard, very hard, but, I would ask you this, what will happen if you give up? You won't get the gears you like. You will end up being a loser in this game. Patience is very important. Continue to struggle, like everyone of us. I remember the time I got my first Warsong belt. It was a shitty belt, with shitty stats, but, I was happy. That time, I felt I can 1 shot anyone who dares to face me outside sz. That feeling of achievement, of attaining your goal. Sometimes in life, you will feel down, you will suffer along the way. But your courage and will, will bring you to that path that you are seeking. It's not really how much the end will wiorth for you, it's how much the road to reach that end that matters. If you climb a mountain, and reach the top, you will look back at that trail, that you climbed on, and say to yourself, "I did it." At the end, your perseverance will reward you. So, don't give up, keep the work up. At the end, you will get there eventually.
Very inspiration! Some people take this game a bit too seriously...

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt

chubby fck go buy a Pc already to play or i am quitting

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
That's the joke....
no one cares

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
holy shit just reading the tittle made me sleepy  ???

Offline Mihi

• Old Player

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
No one cares
don't care
you're a homosexual btw

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
holy shit just reading the tittle made me sleepy  ???
yeah same, i went from being super ***ing hyper to dead sleepy instantly

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
That's the joke....
you're the joke tyroth apprentice noob
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
Yes indeed, people find peace and fun in this pixel world called, Epic Perfect World. Nothing can beat the happiness you feel while playing it. *** life, *** everyone, you are in a different world, born with exceptional talents. Why won't you take it seriously? It is life itself, the very core of your existence. It's what makes you, you. The very thing that keeps you breathing, living. Waking another day with another goal and another mindset. We are different. We carved our own path, our own fate. I myself, am not worthy enough to regard myself as such. I still lack the capabilities and experience. But, believing in myself, I will manage somehow. That's what it means to be a serious gamer.