Epic Perfect World

Rank 8 Recast Add - On

Insanity

I'm way better than you at mage idk why you turning this personal however I wasn't talking about mages since wrists are somewhat useless for us  (very small boost) but you don't want to see wfs EPs EAs etc with these gears especially wfs which will allow them to use their atk level
weapon
i don't even play mage? i don't see it as a very small boost, which proves my point that you don't know the value of the gear you have

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
i don't even play mage? i don't see it as a very small boost, which proves my point that you don't know the value of the gear you have
aren't you the one who plays SINI ?x2 wrists give small boost (it makes you 99% in quaff or dragon glavie) you'll need to remove 6% ct stone n replace it with 3% one unless you got 3%ct on atk weapon like i do then you could put 20 magic or 3% crit stone that's the boost I'm talking about

Offline MiHawks

• Veterano
  • Não me julgues, se não me conhece.
  • Characters: LendariO, LordFire and MiHawks
  • Faction: No Faction
Hello EPW players and EPW staffs, I just want to respectfully say my suggestion(s) about the subject.
Since most people wants to get the following add - ons which are:
1. Interval,
2. Channeling,
3. Magic,
4. Vitality,
5. Dexterity,
6. Strength,
7. Attack Level,
8. Defense Level,
9. Critical Hit Rate,
10. Reduce Physical Damage Taken,
11. and Reduce Magic Damage Taken.
The other add - ons which has 10 - 450 amounts are not necessary to have. For example, the HP or MP + 120 ~ 300.
I would like to only have this 11 add - ons in the Rank 8.
If this is going to be implemented, make all the add-ons to have the same percentage rate which is 9.09% = (100% / 11%).
Feel free to comment EPW players on what you think about my suggestion(s).
I would like to see what you think about it.
If there's something you're not agree with or you want to suggest something similar to mine, you guys are very welcome to put it.

Sorry for my English or grammar error if there's any.
Super agree, because it really helps novice players (a small minority, like me, who do not speak English) and therefore, could not any clan to help the Triais. Nearly kill me to get EC, to go in reforge furnaces, and only leave additional waste. The serve I came, it was already edited. There was one additional so useless who has the R8 and also the% chance of leaving a range of add and conjuration were edited, but I think facilitate% here is not necessary, and the main set is the R8 here. There was easy because only wore R8 who wanted to break and spellcasting. For the set let anyone very defenseless, and not worth if he had not a another Set to R9 def. Anyway this is, excuse the bad English also, I'm using google translator. :-[
Last Edit: Apr 22, 2016, 11:18 am by MiHawks

Insanity

aren't you the one who plays SINI ?x2 wrists give small boost (it makes you 99% in quaff or dragon glavie) you'll need to remove 6% ct stone n replace it with 3% one unless you got 3%ct on atk weapon like i do then you could put 20 magic or 3% crit stone that's the boost I'm talking about
just because i log sini(not my mage) once a month to spark someone out of joke then log off doesn't mean i play mage
there are so many other boosts i can think of having 2x ct wrist as mage, it would make a difference

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
just because i log sini(not my mage) once a month to spark someone out of joke then log off doesn't mean i play mage
there are so many other boosts i can think of having 2x ct wrist as mage, it would make a difference
small difference yes, but again removing useless stats would make WFs/sins/archers and idk what other class could get huge advantage of op gears, it would be disaster if sins started running with x3 top and x2 int gof daggs

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
You already live in the age of free reshapes....

give a thirsty guy water and allova sudden he expects champagne....
+1. I had the exact same thought reading this thread the first time: "give these greedy f*cks an inch and they want the whole God damn mile."

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
nah -1
agatio already gave enough ways to get easy reroll don't need make it easier to get wanted stat

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Omg yea i want 3int top and gof 3int for 5.00 aps :3
-1 lmao

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
+1. I had the exact same thought reading this thread the first time: "give these greedy f*cks an inch and they want the whole God damn mile."
Ijs it makes little sense to me to remove mp regen but not hp regen, maybe its just my OCD. But that is the only stat left that I think is balls to the wall useless.

In secret eskimo hates to meditate for hp so shes working on her hp regen x3 armor set 8)

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
In secret eskimo hates to meditate for hp so shes working on her hp regen x3 armor set 8)
Truth. Fck it. I'll get x3 hp regen and meditate still.

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
small difference yes, but again removing useless stats would make WFs/sins/archers and idk what other class could get huge advantage of op gears, it would be disaster if sins started running with x3 top and x2 int gof daggs
+1
none of them haVe to deal with Casting (which aint gonna be reduced by channeling).
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم