Epic Perfect World

Increase cooldown on life hunter

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
APS sin is broken enough, then having perma HP and APS reduction is cancer itself. 

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
APS sin is broken enough, then having perma HP and APS reduction is cancer itself.
Same goes for barb + knockdown and invoke solidshield 

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
will ruin server economy
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
and APS reduction is cancer itself.
+10                            

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
bad solution, would still be perma unless u miss 5+ in a row as well as making dph sins possibly run out of skills

lower the aps reduction time to 5-8 seconds or something instead

+1 btw its a cancer anti-fun debuff

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
bad solution, would still be perma unless u miss 5+ in a row as well as making dph sins possibly run out of skills

agreed my man

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
I'll just leave this here. This suggestion was already accepted, but never implemented. That was the point of this thread, I think.

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=26045.15

agreed my man
I'm not sure what the cooldown of sage ribstrike was before Life Hunter came out, but I was under the impression that the cooldown of that skill was over 6 seconds.

The reason this was even suggested in the first place (even though you have a valid point about it still being permanent with cooldown increased) was so that if you have a holy stone, faith, whatever proc you'd have those 5-6 seconds of normal APS and not instantly debuffed again.

I think everyone who plays a sin can agree that sin v sin 1v1's are completely cancerous because of the 1 second cooldown of Life Hunter

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Good idea overall but the cd itself must be changed too or u dont solve anything , 
3sec cd+ 8sec duration would be okay

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
I'll just leave this here. This suggestion was already accepted, but never implemented. That was the point of this thread, I think.

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=26045.15
I'm not sure what the cooldown of sage ribstrike was before Life Hunter came out, but I was under the impression that the cooldown of that skill was over 6 seconds.

The reason this was even suggested in the first place (even though you have a valid point about it still being permanent with cooldown increased) was so that if you have a holy stone, faith, whatever proc you'd have those 5-6 seconds of normal APS and not instantly debuffed again.

I think everyone who plays a sin can agree that sin v sin 1v1's are completely cancerous because of the 1 second cooldown of Life Hunter
1second cooldown? i thought that skill was insta cast since sins spam it all the time o.O 

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
1second cooldown? i thought that skill was insta cast since sins spam it all the time o.O
do you know the difference between skills cast and cool down lmao
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
do you know the difference between skills cast and cool down lmao
on assassin life hunter both of them are insta  :-[

thts the joke
Last Edit: Apr 24, 2016, 04:13 pm by MaxicanTacos

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
make it same as ribstrike - might make sin 1v1 fun again rather than run and cancel life hunter till it procs then attacking 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
make it same as ribstrike - might make sin 1v1 fun again rather than run and cancel life hunter till it procs then attacking
Yeap but all scared to agree

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
exactly...