Epic Perfect World

Suggestion for HH/TT

Offline vaine123

Right now HH/TT gives 12ec a day if you take the time to farm the fairy boxes.  And really that's not worth doing with such a small pay out.  If you can exchange the mats for EC then the payoff would be better creating a "want".

While playing other characters, I've noticed my guild-mates get frustrated with NS with the open PK in a farming area.  They go there to farm, but usually don't get to since they can't get off the bridge to go farm.  Or they go to the other side of NS and get ganged up on over there.  And Shrine is always full of people.

It's just something I noticed, I know I'll get responses of "Then don't go to NS if you don't want to Pk." Or some other redundant responses that will try to ignite flaming, arguing, or whatever people call trolling these days since honestly the art of trolling has died off along time ago. But that's just my opinion. 

Would like to know how others feel about this suggestion and maybe Agatio will consider it.
Who has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap....this guy.

Offline AmaraRose

• Beginner
I think this is a good idea

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
Right now HH/TT gives 12ec a day if you take the time to farm the fairy boxes.  And really that's not worth doing with such a small pay out.  If you can exchange the mats for EC then the payoff would be better creating a "want".

While playing other characters, I've noticed my guild-mates get frustrated with NS with the open PK in a farming area.  They go there to farm, but usually don't get to since they can't get off the bridge to go farm.  Or they go to the other side of NS and get ganged up on over there.  And Shrine is always full of people.

It's just something I noticed, I know I'll get responses of "Then don't go to NS if you don't want to Pk." Or some other redundant responses that will try to ignite flaming, arguing, or whatever people call trolling these days since honestly the art of trolling has died off along time ago. But that's just my opinion. 

Would like to know how others feel about this suggestion and maybe Agatio will consider it.

I believe you can already sell the mats to other people. Some of the gold mats you get from tt is req to make some items in warsong belt. Correct me if I'm wrong. You can also see some other the gold mats value in ec at the mysterious guy in 1k.
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline Pandar

• Nom.
  • I haven't finished doing nothing from yesterday.
Do we really need another way to get EC? It doesn't take much to farm. At the rate people are suggesting new ways to get it, we might as well start getting EC by simply being online.

Offline vaine123

They are trying to find a way to make TT worth doing again, I am throwing suggestions out. If you think of one, put it up
Who has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap....this guy.

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
I think its fun knowing the fact you can rape the bosses at lv 130 :D.
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
we will change HH/TT, so far we thought on this changes (note that they wont unfortunatly be added so soon since we are working on another project):

~ monsters dificulty increased
~ bosses dificulty increased
~ addition of items on drops
~ change the reward on quests inside

we have alredy changed the Fairy Box rewards.

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
we will change HH/TT, so far we thought on this changes (note that they wont unfortunatly be added so soon since we are working on another project):

So I have to hurry up with non-repeatable TT quests while I can.

Not many people care to finish all "noob quests" and I probably
won't be able to find squads for that when you make TT harder.

~~~~~

And I don't think you plan to make TT gear worth farming in new TT.
Too much work to balance it.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
Hhngg noo no changes to TT Q_Q I love running it with my gf but if we're gonna need a squad to do it it'll be ruined
Unless you work with the difficulty setting and keep the highest original setting in there somewhere
Or at least keep it on a level on which it can be done in a team of two. u_u Or implement that amongst the difficulty settings..

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
well we will make it to be hard  :-\ but not that hard but hard enough for sins to not solo it so easily

confusing huh

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
well we will make it to be hard  :-\ but not that hard but hard enough for sins to not solo it so easily

confusing huh
Not really confusing I get what you're saying.
I understand that ya gotta do that so it won't be a breeze but it would be really cool if you worked with the difficulty settings so someone who doesn't run it for drops but just for fun can still just go in there and have fun by themselves or with another person.
My gf and I are probably the only people who actually look far behind the game mechanics and into the story and such of PW but we'd really appreciate it if you could keep maybe for example the lowest difficulty setting close to how the highest originally is so we can still run it in a team of two. It doesn't even have to have any nice drops really I don't care about that I'd just like to be able to keep doing it with my gf.
And we're a Sin/Archer team most of the time.

Offline Morridune

+1 i love TT and full lunar's it be pro to see em  running more as for balance isues i think re-jigging set bonus/stat adds b simple enough to avoid every 1 been 5aps or max -channel. it be nice for those gears and maybe the stuff from FC even to be viable for 145-150 so we see a lil more variety in how ppl set up their EG there's a lot of nice looking sets/weapons in this game be nice to see em getting more of a run ;D

Offline Aujami

• Old Player

confusing huh

I have a suggestion. Here it will make TT bosses impossible for sins to solo not just sins but any other malee dos classes.  I don't know if u have this buff here yet since it came with r9rr in PWI. it's a buff that reduce damage taken from malee attacks and it stacks I think. this buff pretty much make bloodpaint. useless. bc with this buff on bosses it reduce all melee attacks almost to nothing I believe it's to 90%
in PWI the boss that got this buff is seat of torment boss I can't remember the name tho :tiger-43: if u put this buff on all bosses when u make them harder think u will achieve what u want

edited: I found the pill name it called fortification draught  :tiger-25:
http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/34647
Last Edit: Nov 30, 2012, 02:46 pm by Aujami

Offline Pandar

• Nom.
  • I haven't finished doing nothing from yesterday.
I have a suggestion. Here it will make TT bosses impossible for sins to solo not just sins but any other malee dos classes.  I don't know if u have this buff here yet since it came with r9rr in PWI. it's a buff that reduce damage taken from malee attacks and it stacks I think. this buff pretty much make bloodpaint. useless. bc with this buff on bosses it reduce all melee attacks almost to nothing I believe it's to 90%
in PWI the boss that got this buff is seat of torment boss I can't remember the name tho :tiger-43: if u put this buff on all bosses when u make them harder think u will achieve what u want
And all those people who made sins to farm are going to complain. ;x
Edit: Not just the sins perhaps.

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
sins and other dps. classes will still be able to do them just will without bp return and way slower than they used to be. this will make ppl consider taking other classes with them it's simply will prevent ppl from soloing TT so other classes that not dps can get a chance to do TT as well.

here is the buff on pill called fortification draught
http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/34647