Epic Perfect World

Where are the US time zone GMs during peak US evening hours?

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
GM's are around but some just spend more time on their alts than actual GM toons. Said it before and will say again, why in the hell Agatio allows GM's to have alts anyway? You are hired as a GM and that's your job. Want to play normal toon? Resign from GM I am sure there are plenty of people willing to step up for the position.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
GM's are around but some just spend more time on their alts than actual GM toons. Said it before and will say again, why in the hell Agatio allows GM's to have alts anyway? You are hired as a GM and that's your job. Want to play normal toon? Resign from GM I am sure there are plenty of people willing to step up for the position.
But only one true candidate.
-GODArashi

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
aga himself is on his play toon he can't ask the other gms to do something like that I don't see the harm from gms playing on play toons in fact server doesn't need gms to babysit people I think majority of people enjoy the trash talk that goes on wc which happens to be more fun than the pk itself

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
U ppls are so lame...dont read wc easy as that
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Angelica

The majority of our GMs is from Europe, we only have like 2 GMs who log at nighttime (and one of them is European still, probably can't stay up every night) and one in the early morning, so that should explain the lack of GMs on certain days at this time zone.
Another nighttime GM might be cool.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping

Offline KitsuneBi

• FoxFire
  • #SayNoToRedDotsOnMap
  • Characters: KitsuneBi
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
I am pretty sure none of the current game moderators live in the United States.
When did Jessa become a support member?  :rolleyes:
Last Edit: Apr 20, 2016, 11:38 am by KitsuneBi

Offline KitsuneBi

• FoxFire
  • #SayNoToRedDotsOnMap
aga himself is on his play toon he can't ask the other gms to do something like that I don't see the harm from gms playing on play toons in fact server doesn't need gms to babysit people I think majority of people enjoy the trash talk that goes on wc which happens to be more fun than the pk itself
The harm is when gms start to favor the faction he/she is in. I got an alt banned that didn't even wc after pk, it was fcking random ban. Do we rly need to start talking about gm corruption?

Offline Gosha

• Forum Veteran
When did Jessa become a support member?  :rolleyes:
I'm not, but ty for thinking of me aw  :police: :police:
Last Edit: Apr 20, 2016, 11:44 am by Jessa

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
bump for this godly answer 
:normal-40: :normal-40: :normal-40: :normal-40:

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
I thought that even if they were on an alt they showed logged on in the staff list. http://epicpw.com/staff.php ? "Please note that when a GM is indicated as online, it is linked to the account, not the character. The GM online may be on an alt.
All actively played alts are listed under GM names."

They have GM alts and then actual pk alts.
On another note, get over it. Trash talk happens.

Offline KitsuneBi

• FoxFire
  • #SayNoToRedDotsOnMap
I'm not, but ty for thinking of me aw  :police: :police:
I didn't, it's just a coincidence then you both have same profile picture... 

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
I am pretty sure none of the current game moderators live in the United States.
hi jessa xD

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Can a gm remove me from watch list so i can trash talk abit and then give me points for trashtalking? :-X

Offline Areashi

• Banned
♀ GlutAdministrator
♂ AgatioDeveloper
♀ EchoGraphic Dev
♀ ChocolateGame Master
♀ DreamGame Master
♀ IvoryGame Master
♂ EvilTouchGame Master
♂ AlexypkGame Master
♂ MagesticGame Master
-Magestic