what is ur resolution of ur screen btw ?  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:
change subject again? :normal-2: :normal-8: :normal-8: :normal-8:

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
what is ur resolution of ur screen btw ? :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:
No wonder he can't script on sin, he plays EPW on a gameboy.

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
ROOOOFLLLLL

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
LMFAOOO

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
go get id stone and stfu lmaii
Lolll

whale hunter

Script wont cause lag to who use it facepalm lele use ur brain before u comment thats if u got any

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
I think it's time to leave ArchEnemy out of this bullshit you consider rivalry of who is better. Neither Tyroth or SuperMeaN are no longer in ArchEnemy. But on a serious note, why make threads like these anyway Durion? I mean you guys obviously can't make up your mind who is better nor can you set up a 1v1 with GM so you make a thread on media-section with screenshots?

When you in fact get the 1v1 with a bet going let the community know so we can all gather around to see you two fight. Thank you.

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
I think it's time to leave ArchEnemy out of this bullshit you consider rivalry of who is better. Neither Tyroth or SuperMeaN are no longer in ArchEnemy. But on a serious note, why make threads like these anyway Durion? I mean you guys obviously can't make up your mind who is better nor can you set up a 1v1 with GM so you make a thread on media-section with screenshots?

When you in fact get the 1v1 with a bet going let the community know so we can all gather around to see you two fight. Thank you.
Kekeke.  Durion get a GM to bbv there i will wrek Ur ass there
Last Edit: Apr 20, 2016, 06:26 am by Tyroth

whale hunter

The fact that he scripted says who is better but as i said  ur guild is easy just like mord and supermean lale

whale hunter

Are u just saying u cant script on sin ? Lmaaeee
Im saying i dont want to script on sin do u have a fking brain rofl

whale hunter

Kekeke.  Durion get a GM to bbv there i will wrek Ur ass there
Nope we will 1v1 at the play offs spot

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
Nope we will 1v1 at the play offs spot
Scared to fight in front of everyone with ur magica barb rofl

whale hunter

Scared to fight in front of everyone with ur magica barb rofl
im sure u will vid it so they can watch later :normal-8:

Offline Gank

I'm sensing a lot of sexual attention in this thread. Why don't you two just meet irl and release it.  :tiger-43: