Epic Perfect World

ash's cozy drawing corner [full!] (zou done!]

Offline Xahila

• Forum Veteran
  • Miky my Heihei ♡
  • Characters: Xahila, Meline, Remedy
hi, i'm ash. most of you know me as a few other things, and I hope you enjoy yourself here. please keep in mind i have school and homework and other things so it might take a bit to finish all the requests. anyways, i make art i guess, and will continue to do so for my sake of practice routine and due to the fact you guys are all cuties.

all of this is free of charge, though there's some things I can and can't do, so ill list them here okay? make sure you  read them all so you don't make the mistake of causing me to make an abomination of your request. ;3

can's;;
chibi drawings
full body drawings
bust drawings (check examples)
females, males
couples
animals (goes for class pets too!)
and any other objects or whatever comes to mind!
cant's;;
-black inis (yet; sorry cuties im still practicing)
-weapons

here are some examples of my work;;
chibi example:

full body example:

bust example:

guys when you're making a request, please be as descriptive as possible. let me know if you'd like a transparent background or not. if its a character in game you'd like me to draw, please include a screenshot of your character(s) and/or pet (optional). if its an animal or object, it'd be nice to include a picture of that as well, or just describe what you would like to be drawn. include pose or fashion description also!
One more thing, you may not request a drawing one round after another [as of 6/20/16] so it's fair to others to get their own request. You have to wait until two full rounds have passed until you can request again. Thanks cuties. Anyways--

its first come first served until I finish all the requests!
hope you enjoy xx

first round;;

second round;;

Last Edit: Aug 10, 2016, 04:46 am by Auxillium

oh hello

Offline Gosha

• Forum Veteran

Offline Aloha

• Old Player

• : D
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline ฬєт

• fuked your dad
  • Love my 5 boyfriends
  • Faction: Notorious

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

Offline korra

• Characters: Colorful/ZephieChan
love your drawings there adorable :3
can i request a drawing from you?

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Dat chibi very cute, keep up the good work :-* :-*

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
can i request a drawing too
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline Xahila

• Forum Veteran
  • Miky my Heihei ♡
This one looks cute <3

Dat chibi very cute, keep up the good work :-* :-*

thank you, i really appreciate it loves :-[

as for the requests above, you've been accepted, therefore this thread is closed temporarily! please send all your info via forum pm and ill begin drawing requests than. thank you<3

oh hello

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
Awww...I wanted one QQ

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline Xahila

• Forum Veteran
  • Miky my Heihei ♡
ill reopen shop when i finish requests ok
you'll all cuties :-[

Me plz :-[

Jessa's request is done!
i tried to go for a badass look i guess, but i honestly didn't like how this one turned out :( but i guess that's okay. i hope you like it boo<3

i probably could've finished this sooner, but i'm sick right now x.x sorry loves 
Last Edit: Apr 20, 2016, 04:45 am by Auxillium

oh hello

Offline Gosha

• Forum Veteran
ill reopen shop when i finish requests ok
you'll all cuties :-[

Jessa's request is done!
i tried to go for a badass look i guess, but i honestly didn't like how this one turned out :( but i guess that's okay. i hope you like it boo<3

i probably could've finished this sooner, but i'm sick right now x.x sorry loves
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I'm so sassy! Ty qt :pig-48: