Epic Perfect World

Why didnt Bms get Dragon Rising Primal skill

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
:D :D :D :D :D :D our Option is irrelevant because we are new Dragon gears players :D oh and someone is bullying new half geared players aww cute :P

You challenged me to a 1vs1, bullying? You literally said "I'd like to see you kill try and kill my bm and I'm only half geared" So I show up and you're blue name, scared to 1vs1 me in watershell. Then told me to go buy a set of dragon armor just to 1vs1 you, instead of using water shell, or else and I quote" You'll just 2 shot me"....Very nice showing of skill.

Yes, not having end game armor means you can't have a useful opinion of end game balance.

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Decrease cooldown of knockdown skill
Release dragon rising skill 
balance right?

Disrupted

why did he have to stop reply man im sitting here bored in class

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
I finally met the grandmaster wr, what a ***ing honor this is!!!!

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Disrupted

I finally met the grandmaster wr, what a ***ing honor this is!!!!
shut the *** up :police:

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
shut the *** up :police:
Alright :(... going away now. See ya  :'( I just wanted his autograph

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
Alright :(... going away now. See ya :'( I just wanted his autograph

Like a subzeroooooooooooo

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • i don't love much things
  • Characters: Tome
  • Faction: Alon3CowBoy
kid go back to your class no wonder you have avatar Ang as your picture .. LMAO nickelodeon  kid says the one who play WR more than i did actually also that person who says come 1 vs 1 me in water shield is funny tho i love you kids :D -not being a pedo- :P i'm a 1.3.6 BM so old player so idk wtf you talking about
Last Edit: Apr 19, 2016, 08:34 pm by Marco

Sucide Squad Xahila Elitism InTake Bestol and 2 Randoms

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
cool stories bros

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
the only difference is 15 attack level, test in game now
You're right. Maybe that would actually help.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
make me you racist twat New and old players ? stop being racist .. and i been playing WR for 15 years (probably you wasn't even born yet )
get in game with your WR and show me ow you can kill a fly or even stunlock if you are happy with current BM shit ...
Yes and I have 60k hours on CS GO.

zSavX

Post like this just show how much hate BM gets, time to go qq about barb knockdown, wizard fire combo :), sin elimination, seeker def lvl camp, veno critting more then my bm with 20% crit rate, and so much more, can't beat em join em right? :D

Lol how I see it, it's not being added cause they can't counter it with def scripts if you die in 7.5 seconds you might need to get better gear and what is the use of stunlocking on a wr if you do no dmg whatsoever?, my stunlocking isn't perfect but even me a fair wr player can't kill a new player geared in nothing but dragon gear if you wanna be technical in that such matter.

I mean let's be real, barbs have their *spammable* knockdown and idk if it's considered luckbased but I see it proc more then 50% the time, we are speaking from own experience in the game right? lol, Sin's Elimination while pking Hellblood with a few friends I've seen my friend a demon sin 1hit a ea/veno/sin with 1 elimination skill (not all at once), but yall really want to sit here and say this skill is too op because of the 7.5 second para and 9 sec if your demon when EVERYONE has scripts or def set so how will you die fast in 1v1? and tbh it's not a aoe, 

And yall should really be ashamed to say a new player's opinion doesn't matter, they play this game just as i do, as you do. And you know if someone said your opinion didn't matter you'd feel sad af, that's just me. I would like the skill just cause to handicap one class for whatever reason is a unbalance in itself.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Wouldn't be too bad since you can just tank it on this server. It's only OP on retail where you cant get 2 sets of gear

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
Post like this just show how much hate BM gets, time to go qq about barb knockdown, wizard fire combo :), sin elimination, seeker def lvl camp, veno critting more then my bm with 20% crit rate, and so much more, can't beat em join em right? :D

Lol how I see it, it's not being added cause they can't counter it with def scripts if you die in 7.5 seconds you might need to get better gear and what is the use of stunlocking on a wr if you do no dmg whatsoever?, my stunlocking isn't perfect but even me a fair wr player can't kill a new player geared in nothing but dragon gear if you wanna be technical in that such matter.

I mean let's be real, barbs have their *spammable* knockdown and idk if it's considered luckbased but I see it proc more then 50% the time, we are speaking from own experience in the game right? lol, Sin's Elimination while pking Hellblood with a few friends I've seen my friend a demon sin 1hit a ea/veno/sin with 1 elimination skill (not all at once), but yall really want to sit here and say this skill is too op because of the 7.5 second para and 9 sec if your demon when EVERYONE has scripts or def set so how will you die fast in 1v1? and tbh it's not a aoe,

And yall should really be ashamed to say a new player's opinion doesn't matter, they play this game just as i do, as you do. And you know if someone said your opinion didn't matter you'd feel sad af, that's just me. I would like the skill just cause to handicap one class for whatever reason is a unbalance in itself.
If Dragon Rising is added to the game (100% Para Proc for 7.5 seconds) 
I'd just reroll to WR full time w/ an occult genie huehuheuheuhueheue