Epic Perfect World

Why didnt Bms get Dragon Rising Primal skill

Insanity

the only real boost needed is being able to aps with full r8 and same speed as dragon gear, this is only needed now because everyone scripts def which makes it impossible to kill unless the opponent is stupid or made a huge mistake or you get extremely lucky somehow

however it was declined by agatio saying it was too overpowered (dont see why but who care)

Disrupted

who cares no1 wants this skill anyways

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
  • i don't love much things
  • Characters: Tome
  • Faction: Alon3CowBoy
 :D :D :D :D :D :D our Option is irrelevant because we are new Dragon gears players :D

oh and someone is bullying new half geared players aww cute :P 
Last Edit: Apr 19, 2016, 06:53 pm by Marco

Sucide Squad Xahila Elitism InTake Bestol and 2 Randoms

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
the only real boost needed is being able to aps with full r8 and same speed as dragon gear, this is only needed now because everyone scripts def which makes it impossible to kill unless the opponent is stupid or made a huge mistake or you get extremely lucky somehow

however it was declined by agatio saying it was too overpowered (dont see why but who care)
I think it might be too OP because of the extra attack levels gained from full R8. I still think making custom claws with extra attack would be better, but not as much as 35 that would be gained from full R8. But it is pretty shitty, that everyone else can kill in full R8 with DPH even, and WRs have to struggle to live in half dragon and do half dragon damage lol..

Disrupted

:D :D :D :D :D :D our Option is irrelevant because we are new Dragon gears players :D

oh and someone is bullying new half geared players aww cute :P
youre new stop trying to change the shit the old players like, you dont like it? get out no1 gives a *** that youre here anyways

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
youre new stop trying to change the shit the old players like, you dont like it? get out no1 gives a *** that youre here anyways
you mean the stupid shit that stupid Beta testers decided oi i been around many servers and i never seen stupidness like this before and stop QQing about other classes just mind your own Class  
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=14540.0
check what ""Old"" players said

Disrupted

you mean the stupid shit that stupid Beta testers decided oi i been around many servers and i never seen stupidness like this before and stop QQing about other classes just mind your own Class  
I've played wr probably longer than you, not stop qqing and get off the forums

Insanity

I think it might be too OP because of the extra attack levels gained from full R8. I still think making custom claws with extra attack would be better, but not as much as 35 that would be gained from full R8. But it is pretty shitty, that everyone else can kill in full R8 with DPH even, and WRs have to struggle to live in half dragon and do half dragon damage lol..
the only difference is 15 attack level, test in game now

Offline Ti amo

• FINALLY BLUE NAME
I've played wr probably longer than you, not stop qqing and get off the forums
make me you racist twat New and old players ? stop being racist .. and i been playing WR for 15 years (probably you wasn't even born yet ) 
get in game with your WR and show me ow you can kill a fly or even stunlock if you are happy with current BM shit ...

Disrupted

make me you racist twat New and old players ? stop being racist .. and i been playing WR for 15 years get in game with your WR and show me ow you can kill a fly or even stunlock if you are happy with current BM shit ...
15 years? damn fam you are retarded rofl - also what is stunlock i thought bm used skills like Sog and sleep 

Disrupted

make me you racist twat  stop being racist .
also how the *** was i being racist? dear god, people like you should never reproduce

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
 i been playing WR for 15 years
LOL WHAT?

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
make me you racist twat New and old players ? stop being racist .. and i been playing WR for 15 years (probably you wasn't even born yet )
get in game with your WR and show me ow you can kill a fly or even stunlock if you are happy with current BM shit ...
15 years? You're telling us that you were playing a game 4-5 years before it came out?
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
15 years? You're telling us that you were playing a game 4-5 years before it came out?
:tiger-2: HELP ME DUDE, I'M DYING LMAO.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Disrupted

he was the beta tester for the beta testers